MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KJ, great news on "no tumor." good.gif

DaDa, hope it doesn't offend you, but his response had me CRACKING UP. I can picture a man saying that, too, in a pouty tone of voice.. the tone of a man who lost a good woman due to his own mis-actions.

These stories break my heart. I only work with kids a few hours a month and am exhausted by bad (or overly attention-seeking) behavior. I can't even imagine the difficulty in LIVING with a child who acts up like that.

Ells, I think that's a good point in general and one I sometimes tell my husband: I, just like everyone, am continuously learning & growing more wise. None of us are perfect. So not all of my reactions will be "perfect" but I can learn from them to do better next time.

LOL LOL LOL I'm glad you got the $$ quickly, even if they did keep a dime.

For...?

I didn't know that, but the imagery is funny.

Nat me too cause you guys wouldve been like "I know her, she chats on VJ" and there I would be in handcuffs hauled off to the local police station for terroristic threats rofl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JaP!!! Welcome back!

I'm still confused...

Nooooooooooooooooooooo.......

sad.gifSomeone PM her please.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I'm still confused...

In other words Nat, we have a high concentration of "DL" men. You have to be extra careful when dating cause they will not disclose their activities as being bi...the checking boxer comment was a joke since you might have to come to the realization that they might be "giving it" to you but "taking it" from someone else.

On a side note, I never worried about actually dating someone that was DL but by concern was if who I was dating decided to be unfaithful with some woman who was messing with a DL...then you see how stuff gets started and the cycle can begin and spread :o

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

lots of gay people...brown as in poop....taking it in the azz or giving it in the azz....got it now?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::wow::blush:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah, I would be bugged by the lying too. If you have to lie to me, then you are doing something you already know I will have a problem with. Why not just tell me first and we will come to some sort of a conclusion.

I actually do spend a lot of free time with my guy friends. You know BF is a fireman. 24 hour shifts. He encourages me to go out with Daniel and Rob a lot. Takes a lot of trust for him to do that because early last year I dated Daniel for a while and actually stressed when they pretty much made me choose one of them. In the end, we are all friends and I know I made the right choice.

Wow they made you chose but the three of you are friends. Dang JG you doing something right you go girl!!! LOL

Mi good still here in JA..Mothers day was good miss my other two boys, but I will be going home soon.

Aww that's good to hear, hope you're enjoying your time with your boo!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

AMEN to that...Control that leash I will let you out a little and bring it back when I see it going to far..I love how Mary J blige sings never let another woman cook in your kitchen....My man have his female friends but they only talk over the phone as they are all long distance..besides he to busy with the kids to look woman...lol

Yes Mary J. calls it like she sees it and I'm the same way... "Sugarapple" I agree 100% at least you understand where I'm coming from. Not saying that men are dogs but "A PERSON COULD EITHER KEEP THEM ON A LEASH OR LET THEM RUN AROUND LIKE MUTTS AND THEN THEY COME BACK WITH FLEES". :rofl::rofl:

BLESS ME INDEED!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.