MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry I'm late but HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS AND MOTHERS TO BE!!!

I hope you all enjoyed this special day :star:

I hate to remind him of what I've done for him because it seems like I'm throwing it in his face but I just had to remind him in this situation...

Aaaaaw, maybe he just misses you and wants to be by you already. Bare with him, I see your case has just recently been completed, best of luck and I hope the rest of your journey runs fast and smooth so hubby can stop complaining about JA :star:

Welcome and goodluck on your interview next month! :star:

Thank you very much but I feel nervous have my fate in someone elses hands

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I thought it was for your birthday that he did that romantic night for you?

No, that night was in March thats the day we officially became boyfriend and girlfriend 4 years ago, after being telephone friends for 6 months. :blush:

I'm trying to catch up, but having a really hard time! But the first thing I see is that JQ is preggos! WOW--CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE! I'm praying for an easy, joyous pregnancy for you both! :thumbs:

Thanks Mrs P

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ I can't wait for you to tell us how your mom reacted.

Girl it didnt go as i planned. I wanted to go to the beach, eat some crab, give her the Coach purse I bought her and then tell her

But she had a headaches because that morning they did the Revlon Walk n Los Angeles. So my little sis and I went to my great grandma and god mom's house

Later that night I cme back to her house and she was feeling better, loved the purse but was anxious to know about the surprise

When I told her her reaction was

"at 48 Im to young to be a grandma of 4" :bonk::bonk::bonk:

I looked at her like are you serious, she was like just playing but your hubby called today and told me he said he didnt know why you were taking so long :bonk::bonk:

So she already knew, but its ok because he said when he told her she was happy saying Congrats and she hopes it is a healthy baby girl and boy (twins) he said he almost fainted because he never thought of that.

So it was overall good

ok ladies-

im scared as hell, i have my D&C tomorrow morning

i don't do too well with hospital kinda stuff------pray for me

i cant believe i have to go completely under for this

can i request massive amount of valium and laughing gas instead?

j/k

likkle mo

Aww Just I pray you have strength (F)

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Hopefully this one is a girl so I can have 2 and 2

Nope he doesnt know yet

Yall are my girls and we go through trails together but please dont post on FB!

I want to surprise my mom this weekend.

Love you all

CONGRATS!!! Wishing you and hubby a safe and healthy pregnancy.

TAMH

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Hey all!!

How you doing!!! Dang it, only recognise one or two people here...sigh....

ok ladies-

im scared as hell, i have my D&C tomorrow morning

i don't do too well with hospital kinda stuff------pray for me

i cant believe i have to go completely under for this

can i request massive amount of valium and laughing gas instead?

j/k

likkle mo

Aww sweetie, I am so sorry to hear.....You will be fine, had one myself.....they didn't put me under in the UK...guess it's different here.....wished they did actually

Hi all just found this forum.

Welcome!!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Morning All!

Hope eveyone had a wondeful weekend and great Mother's Day to all the Mothers, soon-to-be, step-moms, etc. (F)

JQ, congrats on your wonderful news! You better take it easy! :yes: Time to kick those feet up and be pampered even more.

Dills, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your father! We're here!!!!

I hope everyone has a blessed day. Likkle more, I need to get back on the grind over here at work! :yes:

Hey all!!

How you doing!!! Dang it, only recognise one or two people here...sigh....

Morning!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Okay so this is how I told hubby

1. Picked him up from work

2. I asked him how was his day blah blah blah

3. I was sick and nauseous when I took him to work so he was asking how I was feeling :star:

4. Told him I have a surprise for you

5. He said you know I dont like surprises :bonk:

6. Told him to get the bag of surprises out the back seat while I was driving

7. he reached back and thought it wwas going to be an outfit :bonk: or jewelry :bonk:

8. He got the gift bag and he pulled out a baby hat, mittens, and a bib

9. Instantly started to smile

10. he asked ARE WE PREGNANT

11. I replied look at the paper in the bag

I attached a note that said Congratulations! Your estimated due date is Tuesday, January 11, 2011, which means you're in week 4 of your pregnancy.

He was so happy, I pulled the car over and he hugged me so tight.

We have been wanting this so for so long. We already have a ready-made family of 3 kids but now we will have our own creation made souly from our love to add. I LOVE IT

Im so happy.

So last night he made me steamed fish and fish soup, with yam, sweet potato, irish potato, and other things in it, he said our baby has to eat right :bonk::bonk::bonk: hope he does try to put me on no (healthy only eating) diet

Last night I left to come to California, he dropped me off, and was so sad, asked me to try to come back early on Sunday because he will miss me :help: he is so cute, but I think will be a LITTLE overprotective, but its cool, I'll deal with it!

So Im going to a wedding today and thinking how do I tell my mom she is going to be another grandma. She sent me the prettiest tulips to work yesterday from California Flowers, BEAUTIFUL, the card said, "Thank you for raising my grandsons to be wonderful MEN OF GOD from day one you have been a wonderful mother and I am proud to be your mother

I love you."

t made me cry with my emotional self

And she looovvvveeesss my hubby so she will be happy, but I want to tell her in a great way!!!!

Any suggestions

YAY! Congrats Congrats Congrats

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl: my son is in his room getting ready for school belting out that rihanna song

what i want want want is watcha want want...take it take it baby baby love it love it...

or whatver the words are. i dont even think he know the right words,,,just singing any ole words...its funny...he sounds serious too, like he really sound good

Timeline

Good Morning Yardies....

Bajan Welcome to the board

JQ Glad everyone Loveed the surprise

My mothers day was good and bad my family took me to breakfast at I-Hop and then they gave me my gifts. I got Coach Sneakers & Juicy Couture Bracelet from my kids and my Hubby gave me the dress I wanted from Zara's. I love my family. The bad part was I had to walk out on them and go by my friend for a drink because I was gonna snap on my husband. I put Jaheim on punishment and he decided to take him off of punishment. Well that shyt was not cool with me so I left and when I came back we had a long talk. The way my step son behave I have only seen on Nanny 911. This pickney is a mess. He is not used to bed time so he HOLLA until he falls asleep. Friday night I had to woop his butt because he was kicking and punching the walls and screaming at the top of his lungs. Sorry to say my hubby is a punk when it comes to dealing with his son. Last nigt was another repeat of screaming 7 people in Jamaica tried to calm him down because he would not stop. This was after 11 at night. He loves the streets so when he is out he is happy and he loves to be in grown folks business but because I do not allow him to rule no one he clings to his dad and his dad lets him do what ever he wants. I was so pissed I cussed G out and told him if he cant be on the same page with me Jaheim will have to go back to his mother. :help:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Afternoon MrsT, Finesse, JQ and all my other Yardies...wahhhhh gwan?

Well I have an update on my step-son first fews days. Im gonna need you all to pray for me because this will be very hard for me. This little boy is real out of pocket. He knows how to play people but him cant play me. When his daddy is around he acts like a baby and wont do what he is told with out his dad ok. Well that cant fly in my house. Any hooo he is so far behind in education its sad. At 7 he cannot count past 29 when he gets to 29 he jumps to 40 and then jumps around all the numbers. He cannot say his ABCs without help and he cant spell simple site words. I have to put him in sometype of program but if you even mention school work he starts to bawl dat him miss him madda. G is no help because he wants to cover up the fact that he needs help and his behavior is not that of a 7 year old. I could go on and on but my friend that watch him just called to complain about him and it just hit me. :crying::help:

Aww Lady C sorry to hear this. I tell you nothing is ever easy. So now you know you really are going to have to pull up your sleeves and get all in this because it sounds like you have challenge pon yuh hands but prayfully it will get easy. I’m glad you and if your hubby had some bonding time first because it looks like the fun has just began. I think you’re going to be able to get a handle on this its just going to take some time and adjustment is all.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

J2A I hope it gets better soon cause this is too much. My kids are looking at me like if we tried this shyt you would have clocked us. My girls are really friendly and like to help but they say they cant deal with him.

Wow it’s that bad??? Did he want to come or his dad made him come because it was best?

Timeline

:rofl: my son is in his room getting ready for school belting out that rihanna song

what i want want want is watcha want want...take it take it baby baby love it love it...

or whatver the words are. i dont even think he know the right words,,,just singing any ole words...its funny...he sounds serious too, like he really sound good

Too Funny

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.