MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ don’t come on here trying to talk dat talk cause we all know when de wood get ta calling yuh gwaan be pawing!!! Just like he has a weakness fi you, you have a weakness for him too. LOL

Girl BOOM :blush:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Girl not that "wood" gon be missing someone...I dunno if I could be that strong...I would have to gon on and make it do what it do and then get back to being :angry::yes: I just can't let good-good go to waste like that :rofl:

Seriously though, I hope you two can come to an understanding sooner than later. :yes:

Thanks Dens!!!! Im just talking shyt girl I be like Anxious.jpg Stay strong Stay strong.

The other day I was mad at him and he called me inthe room, I didnt know what he wanted and I walked in unexpectantly, it was sticking straight up like a broom stick ^, I was like dangggggggggggggggg I can be mad later :rofl:

I know I know TMI :bonk: :bonk:

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks TAMH, I really appreciate it. But my hubby is like this at least once a week. He will say Im going out with my friends and I be like who? Just to know because he is new to this country. And he tells me and I dont trip. But when Im trying to leave it is a flat out no!!!!!!! yOU AINT GOING NO WHERE, SO TAKE OFF THOSE CLOTHES. Or when iM GOING TO MY FRIEND HOUSE TO GET MY HAIR OR NAILS DONE. Flat out No. Im like ####### he is real jealous and if I dont go out ima be acting crazy, just sitting in the house.

I love my hubby he is my world. But I dont like to be told what to do. I am very independent and Im all for woman obey your husband but dangggggggggg he aint acting right!! The jealousy is going to have us break up.

I'm going to California this weekend, This is my weekend Mother's Day and I raised two beautiful kids on my own for the last 13 years. Im leaving my kids here with my dad and Im spending the day with my mother.

On Nov 13, 2007- as some of you know my maternal-grandmother was killed in an accident when she was driving and fell asleep at the wheel and flipped the car.

So I feel that my mom is the best person to be with on this wonderful occasion.

My father will be sad due to my grandma passing this year also, but he has my aunt and uncles that are all getting together for a dinner so that will be good.

I have to much love in my heart to deal with my hubby and his drama, so ima hit the town, with my wonderful mother and have a great time. (L)

I feel you gurl. He's kinda going a little overboard here cause he's basically demanding you like you're his child. Men need to realize that a little space from them just hanging with the girls and having fun is actually healthy for the relationship/marriage. You can try and make peace but sometimes even that ain't enough. You go on and enjoy your mother's day with Mom, you both deserve it. Hang in there (F)

TAMH

Mawning Ladies, Happy Cinco DeMayo! I doubt I will ever catch up LOL but I will just jump right in as usual!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks Dens!!!! Im just talking shyt girl I be like Anxious.jpg Stay strong Stay strong.

The other day I was mad at him and he called me inthe room, I didnt know what he wanted and I walked in unexpectantly, it was sticking straight up like a broom stick ^, I was like dangggggggggggggggg I can be mad later :rofl:

I know I know TMI :bonk: :bonk:

Girl, always remember that even when they mad at you, Mr woody is in a good mood. :lol:

TAMH

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol @ Mr Woody

Testing one two three. Sorry ladies, I never post on here because I don't know how so if I am messing up, please advise me!!!

ROFL @ testing one two three

Why when I read this I pictured someone up on stage with a mic...

me too

Thanks TAMH, I really appreciate it. But my hubby is like this at least once a week. He will say Im going out with my friends and I be like who? Just to know because he is new to this country. And he tells me and I dont trip. But when Im trying to leave it is a flat out no!!!!!!! yOU AINT GOING NO WHERE, SO TAKE OFF THOSE CLOTHES. Or when iM GOING TO MY FRIEND HOUSE TO GET MY HAIR OR NAILS DONE. Flat out No. Im like ####### he is real jealous and if I dont go out ima be acting crazy, just sitting in the house.

JQ, does he provide a reason for why he doesn't want you going somewhere?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Girl, always remember that even when they mad at you, Mr woody is in a good mood. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bonk:

Mawning Ladies, Happy Cinco DeMayo! I doubt I will ever catch up LOL but I will just jump right in as usual!

Hey Z' Happy Cinco De Mayo Also

I feel you gurl. He's kinda going a little overboard here cause he's basically demanding you like you're his child. Men need to realize that a little space from them just hanging with the girls and having fun is actually healthy for the relationship/marriage. You can try and make peace but sometimes even that ain't enough. You go on and enjoy your mother's day with Mom, you both deserve it. Hang in there (F)

Thanks Ma

JQ, does he provide a reason for why he doesn't want you going somewhere?

No girl he just says because he says so, like Im his daughter :angry:

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I'm gonna catch up lata but here is the details of my interview.....

WOW just thinking about it pisses me off mad.gif

Okay so we got checked in about 8:50 for our 9 am interview. Thats was a breeze nothing major..

So we get to the lobby area and its like an auditorium full of ppl waiting, but they seem to be calling ppl back quickly. So the officers are just coming from some other section calling ppl's names but there calling them so quietly that you can barely hear them. Then all the officers have these thick a** accents that have you questioning "what was the name they said"? blink.gif

Then this one officer calls a name that kinda sounds like hubby's but he called it and left so quick that by the time we got up he was gone! So the next officer that comes out i ask him "excuse me, can" he quickly cuts me off says "uhh no no i can't go and see if your name was called"! I' m like "whoa calm down and let me finish". He's like "well we hear this everyday and there are too many officers who work all over and i can't go and ask each one of them if your name was called"! He walks away so quick he practically ran! ####### dude calm your a** down!!! I HATE rude, bitter, need to retire government workers who think that they are somehow giving you something out of there paycheck! QUIT your JOB if your that d**n upset!! Sh**!! Okay sorry I just want to punch him in his face headbonk.gif

Moving on 10 min. lata they finally call our name and we go back to this office. The woman swears us in and starts by verifying our name and address. Then she starts asking me where my dad was born, mom, their names, their address, where I work, why i didn't add hubby to my insurance immedietly after we were married, my parents birthdate. Nothing about our MARRIAGE or OUR RELATIONSHIP!! Just me. I'm thinking does she think I need a green card. Oh and then she asked why my dad's name was not on my BC! I know that she has job to do but there was no reason for her to grill me about my family. I mean come on Hubby's visa is based on me and him not me and my parents info. I just feel like she had own personal reasons and lost focus on her duties. And then its like I couldn't check her good like I wanted to because she could've (and honestly I think she was looking for me to get upset so she could quickly deny us) just said forget it. She didn't ask one question I thought she would.

BUT THANKFULLY ONLY GOD soften her heart and HE was def at our interview bc I was really doubting a positive outcome. Thank u Jesus!!

Thanks for sharing Shanette and Im glad your approved!

Good afternoon Yardies...

ShaNette, that was really strange of her to focus so much on you & your parents. Thankfully you got an approval out of it.

Who? The folks at couponmom.com, iheartcvs.com, chicksdigdeals.com, iheartwags.com, coupontom.com, momsbyheart.net & many other sites. I don't have to do the research on great deals because the "Pros" do it & post the deals for the rest of us.

I gave a speech at Toastmasters today about using coupons to reduce your spending and how I got $47 of stuff for $0.17. That converted many coupon unbelievers into believers. If I can help some people save $$, even if others get bothered, then I feel like I've done some good. good.gif

kudos to you

Timeline

Dang he's been here two months already? Man time sure flies when your having fun.

And Umm yeah let me go grab my clip board and add your name to the " NEED A CHECK LIST…

But I must admit your statement "Next time I'll mail him a check for my salad" did have me

Dada blink.gifSIX MONTHS

Timeline

Chile, what you telling? It is her problem. As long as he has a problem then it becomes both of them problem. If JQ acts like it's not her problem then thing will just get worse and not better cause it will make him even more insecure and jealous.

Whoooohooooooo!! kicking.gifkicking.gif

And here I was thinking that they only act this way when they're going through menopause or some sort of midlife crisis rofl.gif. Girl, your post touched my heart, I can relate to every bit of what you are experiencing with your hubby cause I've been down that road with mine. I've been with hubby for 6 yrs, and the first 3-4 yrs of our relationship was testing, he was overly jealous, overprotective and a bit controlling and it was a mess. When things were good it was VERY GOOD but on the bad days we both wanted to just throw in the towel and call it a day( We did a few times but it only lasted for a day)but I prayed and hang on cause despite his madness he's one of the sweetest person there is and he is my heart.

There were days when I would cry cause I was so overwhelmed with all his madness and insecurities. He was selfish and wanted me all for himself. I had to start acting a lil crazy and a lil extra calm for him to get his act together,and he did. Over the last two years he has made a 360 deg and things have just been wonderful ever since. Now, It doesn't bother him one bit where I go or who I go with, he only wants to know that I'm safe.

Things will get better sweetie, as long as both of you recognized that there's a problem and you're both open to finding the solution and resolving the issue. Sometimes all they need is that little extra reassurance that you're going nowhere and he's your soul mate.

Next time he's acting up, instead of getting mad, just rub him in the head, give him a little reassuring kiss and tell him a few sweet words, maybe that will help a bit cause it sure did for me.

AS MY GRANNY ALWAYS SAY; YOU KETCK MORE BEES WID HONEY THAN VINEGAR.

Tamh's alter ego: Ra'quilla! rofl.gifrofl.gif

Timeline

MrsTee, Happy Anniversary to your husband being here in the U.S for 6 months! good.gif

It's hard to believe that Den has been here for 3 already! Time is flying by...wow!

I saw your comment about us being transferred to CSC! Girl I was screaming so loud yesterday...I bet folks thought Den was killing me or killing it rofl.gif

Lol glad I could make you laugh! You know im "touched" lmao.....

Thank you for the well wishes :)

Testing one two three. Sorry ladies, I never post on here because I don't know how so if I am messing up, please advise me!!!

Hey woman. You finally came upon de board....

Timeline

Thanks Tee, Im still not talking to him because he not talking to me, and if yall know me you know I kisses no azz, but in a day or so, that wood going to be missing someone and he will come around but Ima show him whose the boss. Im not budging, I need to get my point across. mad.gif So we will see how it all pans out headbonk.gif

Stubborn azz...headbonk.gif you cant fight fire with fire.. you gotta work through it...smh

Timeline

Im bored yall whistling.gif

1. JQ Smiley BOOM,-feeling sick today mad.gif

2. Dens Wifey,- christening that new crib

3. finesse,-bout to make a new baby- take it easy momma

4. JaHoney,-thinking we are not paying attention to her-Girl I have put them on blast for that also rofl.gifrofl.gif

5. TAMH,- setting up school and a part time job--

6. DaDa,- about to move to NC

7. Heart_In_Jamaica,- sorry momma dont know you that well but HELLO

8. JOURNEE1125- doing a great job in jamaica with her bridal business

9. Sugar apple- gwaan to get her man!!!!!!!!!!! but grandma being mean

10. Nat- helping everyone get out of the recession kicking.gif

11. Tee- about to start knockin' nicka's out in Subway- headbonk.gif

F'IN WAWA MADE MY BREAKFAST SANDWICH WRONG THIS MORNING.. ITS A DAYAAM CONSPIRACY!!!mad.gif

Wow the board is slow! Weh everybody deh?

Dada I'm coming right up the Pike girl, weh mi response deh??? As I taps mi foot!

Hey Tee and Dills ( waving)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

LOL MrsTee is gonna be owning Subway here soon once she is done with them! I know how she sets things straight!

LOL here is the letter to the President of Subway:

Dear Mr. Deluca:

I am writing this letter to you to share an experience I had at your Subway store located at 4500 City Avenue, Suite 220, Philadelphia, PA 19131. Store #26845.

On this particular day my co-worker picked up lunch for me. I asked him to purchase for me a BLT salad with onions, bacon and extra ranch dressing. To my dismay, when he arrived back at our place of employment, I was in shock to see just onions and ranch dressing. I called the store and no one answered the phone. I took it back to the store myself and asked for a refund because by this time, my lunch hour was over and I seriously lost my appetite. It amazed me how no one could give me a refund, nor a straight answer. The store was staffed by three people; one was a lady who seemed as though she couldn’t comprehend or speak proper English. A young foreign man, who after some prodding finally gave me the store manager’s name and I could barely understand him. An African-American young man who had only been on the job two days. No one could assist me. They kept taking customer’s asking me to wait. I said, “While I’m waiting, who is compensating me for the time I am missing from my place of employment?” After having to raise my voice an octave or two, they finally gave me the manager’s number. When I returned to my place of employment, I called him at 1:30 pm. He promised to call me back. I haven’t received a call.

I’m writing this to you because if this is the way your franchise conducts business then I want no parts of it. At this rate I am ready to involve the news stations and expose this Subway store for what it really is. I’ve also contacted my attorney. All I am asking for is my refund of $6.50. I also feel like Subway does not use discretion on who they hire and also the store is improperly staffed. No one seemed to know what he or she were doing or how to assist me, which is leaving me no other choice but to contact you directly.

I will NEVER eat at Subway again and I’m telling anyone who I know that will listen to do the same. I am thoroughly disgusted and prepared to take further action if need be. It’s not even about the money, it’s the principal. It seems like your staff can treat people anyway they want to and I find this utterly unacceptable.

Sincerely,

Tracey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.