MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Up on stage and tapping the microphone and it squeals! Yep, that would be me! Things are slow today at work and I haven't been on VJ for a while. I see you got transfered to CA Dens!!! So, from what MrsTee said we should get processed quicker?! Yippee US!

Up on stage and tapping the microphone and it squeals! Yep, that would be me! Things are slow today at work and I haven't been on VJ for a while. I see you got transfered to CA Dens!!! So, from what MrsTee said we should get processed quicker?! Yippee US!

Yep, it appears people that were transferred to CSC have been getting processed rather quickly. I'm so glad our case is moving again since we had a RFE! I was starting to get a little worried at first but I responded and got them what they needed and got the text yesterday that our case was updated...when I went online it stated we were transferred! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You just have to reassure him that there is no need for jealousy...maybe yall have to spend more time together.. maybe 4 times out was too much for him considering you were in different states, countries....You don't have to go backwards and frontwards, just tell him what you NEED not what you WANT. That's the advice my best friend who has been married for 14 years told me! I told my hubby what I wanted and always ended it with, "if you don't somebody else will'headbonk.gif WRONG!!! but when I told him what I NEEDED the results were good! Just tell him what you NEED sis...heart.gif

Thanks Tee, Im still not talking to him because he not talking to me, and if yall know me you know I kisses no azz, but in a day or so, that wood going to be missing someone and he will come around but Ima show him whose the boss. Im not budging, I need to get my point across. :angry: So we will see how it all pans out :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Yep, it appears people that were transferred to CSC have been getting processed rather quickly. I'm so glad our case is moving again since we had a RFE! I was starting to get a little worried at first but I responded and got them what they needed and got the text yesterday that our case was updated...when I went online it stated we were transferred! :dance:

What was the RFE for if I may ask? You would think they would give us a break with all the darn paperwork we have to do and just for the fact that we are doing all of this legally! They don't make it easy, that's for sure! There are several of us at the same time frame. It's exciting!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks Tee, Im still not talking to him because he not talking to me, and if yall know me you know I kisses no azz, but in a day or so, that wood going to be missing someone and he will come around but Ima show him whose the boss. Im not budging, I need to get my point across. :angry: So we will see how it all pans out :bonk:

JQ don’t come on here trying to talk dat talk cause we all know when de wood get ta calling yuh gwaan be pawing!!! Just like he has a weakness fi you, you have a weakness for him too. LOL

Girl not that "wood" gon be missing someone...I dunno if I could be that strong...I would have to gon on and make it do what it do and then get back to being :angry::yes: I just can't let good-good go to waste like that :rofl:

Seriously though, I hope you two can come to an understanding sooner than later. :yes:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

JQ don’t come on here trying to talk dat talk cause we all know when de wood get ta calling yuh gwaan be pawing!!! Just like he has a weakness fi you, you have a weakness for him too. LOL

LOL DaDa!!! I know that's right!!! :P

Timeline

Hanging in there continue to show u aint going no where and he will come around and see that he has nothing to worry about...

Awww that sugar, that parade was off the hinges girl thanks for the link.

I wanna come to VI :crying:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Im bored yall :whistle:

1. JQ Smiley BOOM,-feeling sick today :angry:

2. Dens Wifey,- christening that new crib

3. finesse,-bout to make a new baby- take it easy momma

4. JaHoney,-thinking we are not paying attention to her-Girl I have put them on blast for that also :rofl: :rofl:

5. TAMH,- setting up school and a part time job-- :dance: :dance:

6. DaDa,- about to move to NC

7. Heart_In_Jamaica,- sorry momma dont know you that well but HELLO

8. JOURNEE1125- doing a great job in jamaica with her bridal business :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

9. Sugar apple- gwaan to get her man!!!!!!!!!!! but grandma being mean :angry:

10. Nat- helping everyone get out of the recession :dance:

11. Tee- about to start knockin' nicka's out in Subway- :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

What was the RFE for if I may ask? You would think they would give us a break with all the darn paperwork we have to do and just for the fact that we are doing all of this legally! They don't make it easy, that's for sure! There are several of us at the same time frame. It's exciting!

No problem with asking girl hopefully it will help someone else avoid the same mistake. Well I make enough money but I had a side business from like 2008-2009. On my 2008 tax returns that I submitted with the I-134, I was fine even with my losses but on my 2009 tax returns it caused my income to fall below the income qualifications. They needed proof of my income. With the AOS I only submitted my 2009 W-2 and tax transcripts so of course they were like you don't make enough...I was doing so much at the time of trying to get the paperwork out that I didn't even catch it. I finally put it together that the RFE was probably for my income and the docs I submitted when I was racking my brain to see what we could have did wrong!

So as soon as we got the RFE and confirmed that was what it was for, I immediately had my transcripts from the past three years, pay stubs from 6 months, current bank statements, copy of my closing docs to show I just got a house, and I also did a letter explaining that I dissolved of the business end of 2009. Might have been too much info and docs but I didn't want a repeat of not sending in enough! :blush:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Im bored yall :whistle:

1. JQ Smiley BOOM,-feeling sick today :angry:

2. Dens Wifey,- christening that new crib

3. finesse,-bout to make a new baby- take it easy momma

4. JaHoney,-thinking we are not paying attention to her-Girl I have put them on blast for that also :rofl: :rofl:

5. TAMH,- setting up school and a part time job-- :dance: :dance:

6. DaDa,- about to move to NC

7. Heart_In_Jamaica,- sorry momma dont know you that well but HELLO

8. JOURNEE1125- doing a great job in jamaica with her bridal business :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

9. Sugar apple- gwaan to get her man!!!!!!!!!!! but grandma being mean :angry:

10. Nat- helping everyone get out of the recession :dance:

11. Tee- about to start knockin' nicka's out in Subway- :bonk:

LOL MrsTee is gonna be owning Subway here soon once she is done with them! I know how she sets things straight!

Timeline

Dens-Wow, what a mess. As they say, its better to send extra than not enough! English went and did the full medical because I was worried about an RFE for that. Thank goodness he got the chicken pox shot because it is going around at my boys school!

Dens-Wow, what a mess. As they say, its better to send extra than not enough! English went and did the full medical because I was worried about an RFE for that. Thank goodness he got the chicken pox shot because it is going around at my boys school!

Yes a hot mess. I was thinking well they already had my 2008 information since it was submitted at our interview in Kingston...well I should not have assumed...it is definitely better to send or give them more info/docs than needed! So glad that we were able to get over that hurdle though. Yeah we only did the vaccination supplement on the I-693 and was ready if we needed to get a full medical! Never saw that RFE for the I-864 coming... :wacko:

LOL MrsTee is gonna be owning Subway here soon once she is done with them! I know how she sets things straight!

Get 'em Tee! :bonk::rofl:

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Chile, what you telling? It is her problem. As long as he has a problem then it becomes both of them problem. If JQ acts like it's not her problem then thing will just get worse and not better cause it will make him even more insecure and jealous.

And here I was thinking that they only act this way when they're going through menopause or some sort of midlife crisis :rofl:. Girl, your post touched my heart, I can relate to every bit of what you are experiencing with your hubby cause I've been down that road with mine. I've been with hubby for 6 yrs, and the first 3-4 yrs of our relationship was testing, he was overly jealous, overprotective and a bit controlling and it was a mess. When things were good it was VERY GOOD but on the bad days we both wanted to just throw in the towel and call it a day( We did a few times but it only lasted for a day)but I prayed and hang on cause despite his madness he's one of the sweetest person there is and he is my heart.

There were days when I would cry cause I was so overwhelmed with all his madness and insecurities. He was selfish and wanted me all for himself. I had to start acting a lil crazy and a lil extra calm for him to get his act together,and he did. Over the last two years he has made a 360 deg and things have just been wonderful ever since. Now, It doesn't bother him one bit where I go or who I go with, he only wants to know that I'm safe.

Things will get better sweetie, as long as both of you recognized that there's a problem and you're both open to finding the solution and resolving the issue. Sometimes all they need is that little extra reassurance that you're going nowhere and he's your soul mate.

Next time he's acting up, instead of getting mad, just rub him in the head, give him a little reassuring kiss and tell him a few sweet words, maybe that will help a bit cause it sure did for me.

AS MY GRANNY ALWAYS SAY; YOU KETCK MORE BEES WID HONEY THAN VINEGAR.

Thanks TAMH, I really appreciate it. But my hubby is like this at least once a week. He will say Im going out with my friends and I be like who? Just to know because he is new to this country. And he tells me and I dont trip. But when Im trying to leave it is a flat out no!!!!!!! yOU AINT GOING NO WHERE, SO TAKE OFF THOSE CLOTHES. Or when iM GOING TO MY FRIEND HOUSE TO GET MY HAIR OR NAILS DONE. Flat out No. Im like ####### he is real jealous and if I dont go out ima be acting crazy, just sitting in the house.

I love my hubby he is my world. But I dont like to be told what to do. I am very independent and Im all for woman obey your husband but dangggggggggg he aint acting right!! The jealousy is going to have us break up.

I'm going to California this weekend, This is my weekend Mother's Day and I raised two beautiful kids on my own for the last 13 years. Im leaving my kids here with my dad and Im spending the day with my mother.

On Nov 13, 2007- as some of you know my maternal-grandmother was killed in an accident when she was driving and fell asleep at the wheel and flipped the car.

So I feel that my mom is the best person to be with on this wonderful occasion.

My father will be sad due to my grandma passing this year also, but he has my aunt and uncles that are all getting together for a dinner so that will be good.

I have to much love in my heart to deal with my hubby and his drama, so ima hit the town, with my wonderful mother and have a great time. (L)

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Tamh sweetie me can see yuh hubby being little bit jealous. Child the way oonu dance pon de dance floor is enuff ta drive any man mad!!!! I know he was like oh no not my wife!!! LOL

But no I hear what you are saying and it sounds like you and hubby have come a long way. At first them being jealous is cute your like aww he really loves me but then after a while your like ok this ish isnt cute anymore. I’m glad that the water has settled and you two are still together. So see JQ there is hope.

:angry: :angry: :rofl:

MrsTee, Happy Anniversary to your husband being here in the U.S for 6 months! :thumbs:

It's hard to believe that Den has been here for 3 already! Time is flying by...wow!

I saw your comment about us being transferred to CSC! Girl I was screaming so loud yesterday...I bet folks thought Den was killing me or killing it :rofl:

hand-over-mouth1.jpg

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.