MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks, JQ! He wouldn't be my type either.

I told Steven on my first trip that he wasn't my type, though. lol I generally like a darker, thicker man and I LOVE long hair on a guy.

Wow Nat, thats interesting....

I like em tall (hubby 6ft 5) so I got that part.. I love long hair too blush.gif

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

Yardies...I just got a text message saying our case was updated...we going to Cali yall! I give the glory to God!

kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif Doing backflips and handstands, woppin it out! Go TEAM DOUGLAS!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkicking.gifkicking.gif

Yardies I'm out!I'm going to enjoy some time with my husband and just give God some praise for all his blessings! :star:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Thanks dada for the prayer, yes we have been together 4 years and married 2years in in July. I know its hard but damn can I go a week with out an attitude from him DAMN

I just pray if its not meant to be GOD please show me early because I feel i go backwards and frontwards for him and my kids and thats dangerous for me to be running like that and not being appreciated for it.

I pray for no stroke or any sickness because Im running from 6am-8pm daily NON STOP helpsmilie.gif

Oh look at me going off, thanks guys for letting me get this off my chest, I dont give a damn that I m telling yall this because its better out than in, and I dont need an anuerysm. blink.gif

You just have to reassure him that there is no need for jealousy...maybe yall have to spend more time together.. maybe 4 times out was too much for him considering you were in different states, countries....You don't have to go backwards and frontwards, just tell him what you NEED not what you WANT. That's the advice my best friend who has been married for 14 years told me! I told my hubby what I wanted and always ended it with, "if you don't somebody else will'headbonk.gif WRONG!!! but when I told him what I NEEDED the results were good! Just tell him what you NEED sis...heart.gif

I didnt mean to laugh but Tee you just said some real shyttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

It was how I was feeling at the moment so I spoke it....whistling.gif

Ro Ro Roger that nicki.jpgrofl.gif

Dis heffa Mickey, Nicki whateva headbonk.gifrofl.gif

Timeline

Anyone that has been married for years will tell you...it's some times like a boxing match...you gotta go round for round in a marriage.

For real doe!

Good night Den's and Tee Its 4:40 las Vegas time and I have to go pick up my spawn_vol5_collection_medium.jpg of a husband mad.gif

Be blessed and encouraged

Thats not nice JQ! lol

I made tacos for me and the kids but why hubby's steamed fish taking over my brain! Cho!

Timeline

Two things I wanted to share before I go...

1. It is my hubby's 6 month anniversay of being here in the good ol U S of A

2. Why was yall gonna see me on the 6 o'clock news? Rashida made her debut at the Subway....

I asked my coworker to pick lunch up for me. A BLT salad with onions and extra ranch. Why did he come back with just onions, xtra ranch and bacon??????mad.gif What the hamskin happened to the L and the T? So I went back, as Tee mind you, and they kept taking customers because I refused a new salad I wanted my money back. It was only 3 employees and none of them knew what to do. So Rashida started snappin!!! I felt bad because the young african american dude had only been on the job two days. I called the manager when I got back to work and he promised to call back. Rashida told him if he didn't she would. He had a half hour. I let 1-1/2 hour go by and got his voicemail.. Rashida politely said, "If you don't call me back, maybe someone from Corporate would and I was gonna get the news stations involved and let them know what yall are about"! He called me back and dig this......

These mofo's gonna mail me the money back!!!! mad.gifLet Rashida not get her money back its on and poppin! Next time Imma tell them I will mail them a payment for my salad (lol) I already wrote a letter to the CEO of subway.... Don't play... Oh and I snapped on my coworker and said would you eat something like this? Then why would you expect me to? Then I thanked him for going for me...rofl.gif (Bipolar)rofl.gif

*end of rant*

I'm gonna catch up lata but here is the details of my interview.....

WOW just thinking about it pisses me off :angry:

Okay so we got checked in about 8:50 for our 9 am interview. Thats was a breeze nothing major..

So we get to the lobby area and its like an auditorium full of ppl waiting, but they seem to be calling ppl back quickly. So the officers are just coming from some other section calling ppl's names but there calling them so quietly that you can barely hear them. Then all the officers have these thick a** accents that have you questioning "what was the name they said"? :blink:

Then this one officer calls a name that kinda sounds like hubby's but he called it and left so quick that by the time we got up he was gone! So the next officer that comes out i ask him "excuse me, can" he quickly cuts me off says "uhh no no i can't go and see if your name was called"! I' m like "whoa calm down and let me finish". He's like "well we hear this everyday and there are too many officers who work all over and i can't go and ask each one of them if your name was called"! He walks away so quick he practically ran! ####### dude calm your a** down!!! I HATE rude, bitter, need to retire government workers who think that they are somehow giving you something out of there paycheck! QUIT your JOB if your that d**n upset!! Sh**!! Okay sorry I just want to punch him in his face :bonk:

Moving on 10 min. lata they finally call our name and we go back to this office. The woman swears us in and starts by verifying our name and address. Then she starts asking me where my dad was born, mom, their names, their address, where I work, why i didn't add hubby to my insurance immedietly after we were married, my parents birthdate. Nothing about our MARRIAGE or OUR RELATIONSHIP!! Just me. I'm thinking does she think I need a green card. Oh and then she asked why my dad's name was not on my BC! I know that she has job to do but there was no reason for her to grill me about my family. I mean come on Hubby's visa is based on me and him not me and my parents info. I just feel like she had own personal reasons and lost focus on her duties. And then its like I couldn't check her good like I wanted to because she could've (and honestly I think she was looking for me to get upset so she could quickly deny us) just said forget it. She didn't ask one question I thought she would.

BUT THANKFULLY ONLY GOD soften her heart and HE was def at our interview bc I was really doubting a positive outcome. Thank u Jesus!!

Edited by ShaNette

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

ShaNette, that was really strange of her to focus so much on you & your parents. Thankfully you got an approval out of it.

Nat, Im not knocking you on the coupon thing but just WHO knows this darn much about them? People are worrying about things like, hunger, world peace, Haiti and you thinking about coupons THIS hard.... is it me????blink.gif I use them myself but wow.gif

Who? The folks at couponmom.com, iheartcvs.com, chicksdigdeals.com, iheartwags.com, coupontom.com, momsbyheart.net & many other sites. I don't have to do the research on great deals because the "Pros" do it & post the deals for the rest of us.

I gave a speech at Toastmasters today about using coupons to reduce your spending and how I got $47 of stuff for $0.17. That converted many coupon unbelievers into believers. If I can help some people save $$, even if others get bothered, then I feel like I've done some good. :thumbs:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

DaDa, you callin?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies....

ShaNette Good Luck on you interview today good.gif

Well today is Jaheim's first day staying with my friend I told him not to cry but I know he will. This morning I had to get ready and pack his lunch and snacks and make him breakfast. Shoots with all the rushing I forgot to put on my Mascarra....Cho. Well this will take some getting use to

Girl I still getting use to my kids...and the oldest one is 6 I does have to walk with my makeup and put it on to work in the bathroom..almost every morning tugging with my 88 eyeshadow palette...Most of us to work does that lol..

Timeline

Yeah times sure have changed. Memba when you left for a few minutes and came back to 4-5 pages. I think FB has stolen a lot of the ladies away or maybe since there journeys are near completion they don’t see the need to come back. They forget the newcomers need there sound advice. A lot of ladies have went MIA. I loved VJ because it was a place to come and be with woman who were dealing and going through the same thing as you. Talking to your friends about this stuff they look at you like your crazy but when you talk to VJ you get ladies like uh huh girl I been there and done that and they support you. I miss the way the board was but so it goes.

Oh and Honey you never stick around long enuff for anyone to say hi :angry: .

DaDa I agree with you when I am talking to my girlfriend it is like school is in..Cause they dont know what I am talking about when I say RFE or CO, Lol that is why I loving coming on the VJ website..

Timeline

Hi everyone! Happy Hump Day! Oh, is today only Tuesday? Well everyday is now hump day on my calendar :lol::devil: Praise the Lord, I feel like a new woman!!

Who's feeling sexy with me????

:lol::lol:

HMMM, hear you with who is feeling sexy.....But MEEEE I Feel SEXY.

Timeline

Afternoon Ladies I forgot to tell you all my happy news...I bought a new ride I will pick it up today :dance: . 2008 Dodge Caravan SE. We needed it bad I had a 2006 KIA Rio and we all could not fit in it anymore. My kids say I look like a soccer mom driving it :rofl:

Tell them yea u a soccer mom, but they can now stretch their legs...LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.