MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nat, Im not knocking you on the coupon thing but just WHO knows this darn much about them? People are worrying about things like, hunger, world peace, Haiti :thumbs: and you thinking about coupons THIS hard.... is it me????blink.gif I use them myself but wow.gif

:rofl::bonk::rofl::bonk:

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello Everyone (or at least the 3 of you who are here) Just sending you some love frem Mi Negril Way! All is fine on my home front. Just checkin on you guys. I hope all is well. Take care.

Jai

Hi Journee...wow its nice to see everyone today... Im mad at my jobwhistling.gif Imma give it time to cool down and I will be back.. Im telling ya Tee making a comeback lol

Timeline

Good Afternoon Ladies..Well the Bag finally showed up. As per Air J someone else took the bag by mistake and returned it last night. Well thank god we have everything.

What how did I miss this, :wow:

I didnt know they found it, I thought you and Jaheim was going to the mall in the new car to buy some clothes :rofl:

Glad they found it :)

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Ok dada I think you hit it right on the money, because some are too perfect but I wouldnt go as far as to say its the newbies but some of the vets.

Then when we tell our stories it seems like we are not telling the truth or something, its true and I wouldnt share it if it was a lie. (Speaking for myself) because I dont need help on lies I need help on my true life drama.

I going to pray right now anyway because my hubby so jealous and controlling that I feel we are not going to work, but Im hanging int here but he is really moody mad.gif

Maybe you should explain to him that his jealousy might push you in the wrong direction and he needs to pump dem brakes! (but gently)

we ARE going to make it work!

i love him more than i love chocolate, elephants and red wine!

(L)and ladies- thank you for the sincere love ive felt from yall (L)

it really means so much- like ive said to a couple of yall, this is really an awesome lesson in learning how to hand over my sadness to God, i've never felt this much faith..... i don't know how to explain it

i decided i am 100% going to get jaheem here on a k2 before we leave this island on halloween

that being said- who has gone the k2 route?

this is what i have done-

his birth mother signed a quit claim stating she gave up her parental rights and gave her permission for him to travel

he has his passport

he was named on the original k1

now i have to email the embassy?

do either of us have to be there for an interview?

Just, you are a strong woman! You are a testimony!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Big ups to your hubby and big ups to mine cause he is amazing...definitely not perfect but he continues to amaze me and hasn't stopped since the first night we met.

*doin ma victory dance* amen and hallelujah cause honeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey (im my monique voice) by right, my husband should've gotten back on a plane to JA with my moodydon'tknowifthehellimcomingorgoingbipolar azz rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Your new name is money.jpg MRZ STACKS rofl.gif

Im so happy for you May God Bless your home.

And God will bless you for the effort with your stepson, you are an amazing woman. kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Roger dat!

Edited by MRStee

Things definitely aint easy but in the name of love you umm (what did DW say?) "Make it do what it do"!yes.gif

:yes:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

helpsmilie.gif Alright ladies I have to take a test on power point and excel dis evening for a job. Any one want to sit on the phone with me and help me? Do we have any experts out there and not everyone raise der hand at once..

Im pretty okay at power point matta fact, im going to try find the one I did for school and see if you like it... :)

Timeline

*doin ma victory dance* amen and hallelujah cause honeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey (im my monique voice) by right, my husband should've gotten back on a plane to JA with my moodydon'tknowifthehellimcomingorgoingbipolar azz rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Roger dat!

Ro Ro Roger that nicki.jpg:rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Aww thanks mrstee, one day i will have me a man to be occupied wit....LMAO

anyway when i return to work next week it will be dang near a month i been home, i havent been home this long in seven years so yeah im gettin bored.....

DADA i wasnt planning on cooking but i asked my son to get chicken out the freezer so i could cook something quick, his special needs azz goes and takes out the big family value pack of chicken, nuff chicken to feed all 12 disciples and then some, and puts it in the fridge, well once it thawed i couldnt rethaw it so suffice to say i been frying chicken for over an hour now and still not done smile.gif

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Oh my gawd this aint funny.... yes it is!rofl.gif

Anyone that has been married for years will tell you...it's some times like a boxing match...you gotta go round for round in a marriage.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Which one can you help me with Nat? Wait Wheel of Fortune is 6:30 ur time and American Idol is 7:00 right so you wont be avaible till 9:00 cuz I think you are an hour behind me right?

Holly heck it just dawned on me your are the spread sheet Queen. Cha!!!! headbonk.gif How could I forget!!!

PM your numba please!!!!

You can get a lot of kids in shape if you continue to study for that test whistling.gif .. Cough Cough

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *whispering... you right*heart.gif

Yes Im living life so so true, I have maybe went out 4 times since he has been here in August- 2 was with my girls and the other was California(1) and Jamaica(1) 4 times total.

When he was in Jamaica he used to be pissed when I would go out which was maybe once every 2-3 months, since I am older I dont hang out but when I do I party hard. rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Im not trying to loose my hubby, he is my world star_smile.gif But he gotta understand that men are gonna try to holla, its in their nature and he gotta cute wife blush.gif even though I got the biggest rock he could buy, they dont care they are still gonna approach.

But he go out too. But I dont bother him. He goes out with his friends He is DJ for the hottest Reggae club in Las Vegas, 200+ people sometimes I go and sometimes I dont, HE BE COMMENTING ONT HOSE GIRLS DANCING AND THEY BE UNDRESSING HIS SEXY SEXY SEXY SELF WITH THEY EYES, i GET JEALOUS IN MY HEAD BUT iKNOW WHO HE COMING HOME WITH SO iM COOL, BUT IF ITS A BIG PARTY HE IS DJING FOR i JUST WONT GO AND WILL WAIT TILL HE IS DRUNK AND COME HIOME AND TEAR THE BED UP rofl.gif why was I WRITING IN cAPS LOL

Cause your crazy butt got excited lmaoooooooo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.