MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KJ, what your married ssa doing on here? :rofl:

Just kidding, how are things going? :blush:

Aww sorry to hear that the sickness is still on and poppin' but in a few months you will forget all about that when you look and see what you and your husband's love created.

Its ok I just cant wait to til I passsed this phase because I would love to eat mor e then crackers.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Thanks Dens and Always...whooo we needed a bigger car badly. Now we all have room to fit

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Thanks Dens and Always...whooo we needed a bigger car badly. Now we all have room to fit

God is good!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If you stick around long enough you will see it comes and goes. Depending on how crazy the people are in the process, how far along they are, the problems they face, etc., this board is always adjusting to the times. Don't take it so serious or personal when it's slow. It always picks back up again. Newbies are the one's who seem to keep it running.

I thought I was the one to keep things running :angry:

:rofl:

Timeline

Yeah times sure have changed. Memba when you left for a few minutes and came back to 4-5 pages. I think FB has stolen a lot of the ladies away or maybe since there journeys are near completion they don’t see the need to come back. They forget the newcomers need there sound advice. A lot of ladies have went MIA. I loved VJ because it was a place to come and be with woman who were dealing and going through the same thing as you. Talking to your friends about this stuff they look at you like your crazy but when you talk to VJ you get ladies like uh huh girl I been there and done that and they support you. I miss the way the board was but so it goes.

Oh and Honey you never stick around long enuff for anyone to say hi :angry: .

True statement mama...

Belated good morning. Work = :girlwerewolf2xn:

Interesting perspective. I almost feel the opposite. When I first came on, I felt I was often ignored, but don't feel that way now.

Or maybe I realize, from doing it myself, that sometimes people respond internally to what you say but don't type it out. Plenty of times I read something & nod in agreement or laugh or feel sad, but don't always type it out for various reasons.

I felt ignored when I first came on too and I clinged to Dens, for whatever reason. It was so bad that I remember when she posted that I was approved only like 2 ppl relied and she had to post it again. But here I am still teling stories and listening to y'all crazy, sad and happy stories :star:

Good Morning Ladies Whoops Afternoon,

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Didnt get a chance to log in yesterday because the computers at work were down and HUbby somehow got a virus on my laptop UGH! Anyways that is in the process of getting fixed. Today I hopefully will get my ultrasound and am excited about that.

I am going to try to catch up some now.

Wow that's exciting!!

Hi everyone! Happy Hump Day! Oh, is today only Tuesday? Well everyday is now hump day on my calendar :lol::devil: Praise the Lord, I feel like a new woman!!

Who's feeling sexy with me????

:lol::lol:

Thank Jesus you got some because if you didn't, poor hubby would be scared for his life :rofl:

Glad you're back to your old self mama :star:

Hello everyone...hope all is well. Life has been crazy but I am still blessed.

I can only speak for myself. My reason for not coming around because the newcomers don't take advice well at least from me. They seem to hang on to those with drama...guess my life is pretty boring. As a vet, I try to stay around but it seems pretty useless. Back in the day, we used to talk about the adjustment and shared stories but it seems like life is great for the newcomers.

Newbies DO take advice, we die for someone to reply to our posts :yes:

And I don't think we hang on to those with drama either :star:

Hey Dens,

Nope the morning sickness is still kicking my behind and more like all day sickness :( but I know it will be worth it later on.

Thanks and yes she does need to Grow up and quickly

Hope you feel better soon and morning sickness go weh!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Hey Dens,

Nope the morning sickness is still kicking my behind and more like all day sickness :( but I know it will be worth it later on.

Thanks and yes she does need to Grow up and quickly

that is how mines went too. girl, i don't miss those days one bit.............hang in there.

I felt ignored when I first came on too and I clinged to Dens, for whatever reason. It was so bad that I remember when she posted that I was approved only like 2 ppl relied and she had to post it again. But here I am still teling stories and listening to y'all crazy, sad and happy stories :star:

I'm so glad you did...even though you don't text me anymore I still love ya :whistle::crying: I'll always be here if you need me! :yes:

I thought I was the one to keep things running :angry:

:rofl:

Girl you are a mess...but I like it! :rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

KJ, what your married ssa doing on here? :rofl:

Just kidding, how are things going? :blush:

Hey mama, things are good. Just kicking it with hubby, (feels so good to finally say hubby) :D

I see you're loving your space, that's what's up :devil:

Afternoon Ladies I forgot to tell you all my happy news...I bought a new ride I will pick it up today :dance: . 2008 Dodge Caravan SE. We needed it bad I had a 2006 KIA Rio and we all could not fit in it anymore. My kids say I look like a soccer mom driving it :rofl:

Whooo :dance:

KJ- I havent been able to see your pictures yet but as soon as my Laptop is virus free I will check them out cant wait , I am so happy it was beautiful and by the picture you posted you looked Beautiful

Thank you, I'm suppose to go choose the pro pics today and I keep calling the photographer as if I don't know what time is my appoinment with him :lol:

Now that I think about it, I don't believe I said good afternoon, my apology.

I went to go do that MRI today and I sneaked a peak at the computer screen, didn't see anything unusual on the skull/head but what the heck, I don't know what to look for. They said they'd fax the results to my gyn tomorrow so I called her to make an appt and the ####### gave me an appt for NEXT tuesday but if I call the image center and they fax the results by tomorrow I'll do a walk in on thursday morning and if she don't wanna see me then I grab my effing chart and go somewhere else coz the suspense is killing me :girlwerewolf2xn:

Nat, please email me your strategy. I went to walgreens lastnight and cut coupons from their coupon book AND shopped the sale that they had!! They also had a coupon for 50 pics for $5 and I used it and save $6 :dance:

I was so damn happy. I gotta stick with walgreens though because cvs is quite a distance from me...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

I'm so glad you did...even though you don't text me anymore I still love ya :whistle::crying: I'll always be here if you need me! :yes:

Lol, Dens if mi soon start text yuh again, giving time to settle into your new home :star:

Lata ppl, gonna take a nap

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Lol, Dens if mi soon start text yuh again, giving time to settle into your new home :star:

Lata ppl, gonna take a nap

I'm going to hold you to that Ma! Text me soon! LOL

Enjoy your nap! :D

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Hi All,

I am just dropping in to say hi. I have been looking through the thread and I don't see many people on here that was on VJ approximately 2to 3 years ago when I was on. I wonder what happened to everyone. I am back on regularly now. My husband and I are currently in the process of ROC so we are going for biometrics on May 12. Anyway just wanted to say hi and that I wish you all the best of luck!

Take Care

AOS Package 2008

Married JANUARY 5 2008.......AWWW

Civil Surgeon 2/24 results 2 days later

Mailed AOS 3/1 YAYYYYYYYY!!!!

V. Bustmante signed in receipt of package 3/3

check cashed !!!!!!!!!!!3/10

Received receipt notice in the mail for AOS & EAD 3/12

RFE on 485 stating I 94 card front and back 3/24 (already enclosed) :(

Sent RFE back 3/27

Lees MO received RFE 3/31

change of address online 4/1 (hopefully it doesn't confuse things)

CASE TRANSFERRED to CALIFORNIA 4/10

Biometrics 4/29

EAD APPROVED--Card production ordered 5/5

Received EAD card 5/10

Mailed AP application 5/12....home sick :(

Received AP document in mail 6/27...YAY!!! :)

Card production ordered via website 7/7 Yea baby yea!!!

Green Card in Hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7/16

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS 2010:

Mailed I751 Application 4/2

USCIS Received Monday 4/5

Received NOA (12 mos extension) 4/9

Biometrics letter received 4/26...scheduled for 5/12

APPROVAL letter received!!!!!! 6/25

this place slow as molasses..

where is that tramp dada?

Everybody MIA :crying: Girl I can attest my job has gotten hot... they got me over here sweating like a hooker in church on the front row! :rofl: They got me humping like a groupie on All-star NBA weekend or Superbowl weekend...I'm having to work it like the mortgage is due cause it is :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone! Happy Hump Day! Oh, is today only Tuesday? Well everyday is now hump day on my calendar :lol::devil: Praise the Lord, I feel like a new woman!!

Who's feeling sexy with me????

:lol::lol:

So since you have been humping have you chilled out? Did you take some me time and get out of the house?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yep she is a mess, Now that she knows I am pregnant she really hasnt even bothered harrassing me so far since the last post about her but she is not even talking to hubby or letting him see his supposed to be child so I would say someone is not very happy but thats just to damn bad .

Tell hubby don’t worry yuh about to give him his “ real child”….

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.