MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lawns.. i know sumbody ago laugh at me..mi neva know if appleton mek other drink tuh :blush::blush:

i drank some a few mnths ago, it NASTY but i swallowed it down, nuh do nothing fa me.. roger did tink mi get drunk.. i think i mus have a high tolerance :unsure:

rum punch!!! yes sus, it will be on and popping!!

I was going to say something about this post but I am going to remain quiet…..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

m1737.gif

t4807.gif

Dem a di best kind yes.gif

how yuh so bad? laughing.gif

glad she never include me in that question whistling.gif

girl, tell me about it... I was looking at a 3 day flight last night to hold him/see him... 600+ dollars for 3 days...???!!!> blink.gifcrying.gif

Girl my ticket right not is 864 and his one way is 514 this DA*& strike with spirit mess things up bad

cause last week they was not so high..HMMMMPPPPP

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

She cooks real good...Ma fav is ackee and salt fish, with plantein, baby green bananas, yam, sweet potato, avacado...She also makes great stu pork, curry chicken, and some fish on a bone...Her rice is amazing, I never would have thought i would love rice as much as i love her's its AMAZING!!!

Matt you making me hungry!!!!!

OHHH my husband is the cook for caribbean style and I am for the american style food HHAAAAA.

Timeline

WONDERFUL omg..brown stew pork is my fav.. my husband's is SOOOOOO good.. i haven't gained a taste for ackee and saltfish yet..will keep trying it tho..

Mines too. Last time I was in JA I had some and it was soo good. I don’t normally do the rice and peas eidda but everything mixed together was so good. I felt bad I told Nev not to get a large container because I wasn’t going t o eat much. W ell he gave it to me and was like save me some. I said o.k. but by the time he ate he was like yuh nyam de whole ting… I was like oops.

Timeline

LOL I have heard that saying in a while -- Matt, do you eat the fish head? Ya'll ush especially di one dillonrofl.gif

Whoo please don’t mention the head. It has to be taken off for me to even think of eating but man that fish is so good. Enuff talk I’m about to be like JAP and start looking for tickets.

I have already been having the I miss you blues lately no need in making it worse. You know what’s crazy why is it when you hear their voice you miss them more. It’s like it should be less your talking to them.

Tre what are your fav American dishes?

Timeline

((((((((chups))))))))))))

dillon u know u my homie

wait do you eat sea CAT?

Aw ISH get it Tre wid de slang BUCK BUCK… Yuh made mi so proud!!!!!

Alright Tre I taught yuh a likkle slang I need some help. Nev keeps chatting patwa on the phone and I see Imma ave ta learn more than what I know. Then he gets so upset when I ask him to repeat himself. I told him I know a likkle of de language not a lot and then he chats it so fast. I don’t get it he speaks very good English so what is the problem!!!!! He told me because patwa is his comfort zone and he only knows so many words in English. Umm I can’t tell you speak pretty good to me.

Its crazy I sent him a text telling him the language barrier is to much I cant manage. He text me back to calm down so then he called me and he spoke so clear and slow. I told him understand English he doesn’t have to go that slow. The next time he called it was right back to patwa. I’m like o.k. that didn’t last long.

O.k. rant ova….

now ya talking.. love tuna mac, haven't made it in a while cuz my kids don't like it..

Me eidda...

Timeline

yes i love the carrot juice too..took a while to get used to the texture of it..kinda milky, but soo good.

see tre, no badda try fi convert matt to a fish head eater.. lol

Nev's sister gave me umm is it called Sour Sap? If so I didn't fancy dat.

ya'll ever had curry conch or conch soup OMG it is the best

I had conch but not sure if it was curried or not. I didn't fancy it much but I ate it not to hurt Nev's feelings since he was so excited about me trying it.

Timeline

I have tried key word is tried all the things you have said but I just can't get with them. I even have given things a second chance and don't like them any better the second time.

Chicken is really the only thing I eat here at home too. Don't really care for beef or pork but I will eat it from time to time.

I can’t eat chicken every day or else I’ll feel like I’m about to grow feathers and fly away.

Timeline

Nev's sister gave me umm is it called Sour Sap? If so I didn't fancy dat.

I had conch but not sure if it was curried or not. I didn't fancy it much but I ate it not to hurt Nev's feelings since he was so excited about me trying it.

ya see it?? i was in the bahamas and roger was like "your gonna love this" as we planned the trip.. i ate all of it, but i did tell him i didn't like it.. :blush: lol

I was going to say something about this post but I am going to remain quiet…..

wha ya ago seh??? :blink:

Timeline

Aw ISH get it Tre wid de slang BUCK BUCK… Yuh made mi so proud!!!!!

Alright Tre I taught yuh a likkle slang I need some help. Nev keeps chatting patwa on the phone and I see Imma ave ta learn more than what I know. Then he gets so upset when I ask him to repeat himself. I told him I know a likkle of de language not a lot and then he chats it so fast. I don’t get it he speaks very good English so what is the problem!!!!! He told me because patwa is his comfort zone and he only knows so many words in English. Umm I can’t tell you speak pretty good to me.

Its crazy I sent him a text telling him the language barrier is to much I cant manage. He text me back to calm down so then he called me and he spoke so clear and slow. I told him understand English he doesn’t have to go that slow. The next time he called it was right back to patwa. I’m like o.k. that didn’t last long.

O.k. rant ova….

I have been going to JA for over 10 years, I can read and understand written patois easily, but when the family all get together and chat fast I am LOST :blink:

I can understand a word or two, maybe...

He always tell me to let him know if I don't understand something tho...

Sometime he have to repeat himself 3 time before I get it :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

But he never care how much I make him repeat :blush:

Now, if I don't understand and I don't ask, that he does not like.

Timeline

Girl my ticket right not is 864 and his one way is 514 this DA*& strike with spirit mess things up bad

cause last week they was not so high..HMMMMPPPPP

WOW.. dat HIGH..

I have been going to JA for over 10 years, I can read and understand written patois easily, but when the family all get together and chat fast I am LOST :blink:

I can understand a word or two, maybe...

He always tell me to let him know if I don't understand something tho...

Sometime he have to repeat himself 3 time before I get it :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

But he never care how much I make him repeat :blush:

Now, if I don't understand and I don't ask, that he does not like.

i tell roger they talk too fast,soon as he slow it down i can make out the words.. he say i am listening slow :rofl::rofl:

dada.. how is nev doing w/ his cold..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hi besangel..lol :bonk::rofl:

Hi mama... unu no luv me no more :crying:

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

WOW.. dat HIGH..

i tell roger they talk too fast,soon as he slow it down i can make out the words.. he say i am listening slow :rofl::rofl:

dada.. how is nev doing w/ his cold..

LOL @ listening slow.... I resemble that remark :rofl:

yes Dada, is Nev feeling better???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.