MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hubby have me recording the games while he's at work cause he planning on watching every single game :devil:

girl its crazy.. i enjoy the NBA finals, but if i miss a game or two its no big deal, to me its when it gets down to the end that is REALLY important..

dem wan fi knoa ALL di runnings from day one!! 3 games a day for 30 days??.. :whistle::bonk:

well i guess it gives u something to do huh?? how are you?? keeping busy?

Filed: Timeline

Dada u a move to NC too lawd gaad

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Keep your spirits up English. I’m trying to keep mines up as well. I still haven’t landed anything down NC yet and the clock it’s ticking. I really need to find employment and I’m having the hardest time. All I can do is pray something will come through soon so you do the same. Best of Luck ta yuh!!!!!

still praying for you both..

JaE.. does this mean that they will no longer pay you when they find someone??

still praying for you both..

JaE.. does this mean that they will no longer pay you when they find someone??

Yup!!

Once they find someone, my job here is done....Hoping I find something before they find someone!

Keep your spirits up English. I’m trying to keep mines up as well. I still haven’t landed anything down NC yet and the clock it’s ticking. I really need to find employment and I’m having the hardest time. All I can do is pray something will come through soon so you do the same. Best of Luck ta yuh!!!!!

Same to you girlie......Applying like crazy!

I agree I have my son’s password to his phone and I check his text messages periodically. He gets upset but I told him he has two choices. I either check the messages or he uses the house phone. Pic your choice.

damn right@!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

So nobody knows who the Officer in Charge is at the embassy???

I found a name of Michael Crowley, but it looks like he is DHS in the US...

I need some PHONE NUMBERS and E-MAIL ADDRESSES ya'll!! t2408.gif

Consul General David Stone; American Citizens Service Chief, Steve Brault; and Chargé d'Affaires, Isiah Parnell

http://www.nilsonlegal.com/uploads/2/6/7/3/2673865/jamaica_chapter.part_1.nilson.pdf

Visa Officer: Mr. Dean Welty, Consul General

Tel: 929-4850/9; Fax 935-6019

Jamaica could get a new United States Ambassador as soon as next month but no later than September.

Charge’ de affairs at the US embassy in Kingston, Isaiah Parnell has been the highest ranking US official in Jamaica since Brenda laGrange Johnson ended her tour of duty as Ambassador in January, 2009.

The Jamaican Ambassador to the US, Audrey Marks, said the selection process for a new US Ambassador to Jamaica is underway at the White House.

She said the nominee from the White House will be sent to Congress, where a formal announcement will be made.

Marks was responding to questions from The Gleaner that a career diplomat has been tipped to become the highest ranking US representative in Jamaica.

According to Marks, the new US ambassador will once again be a woman.

Speculation about reasons for the long delay in selecting an ambassador has been extensive. But, Marks insisted that it’s because of a backlog in the nomination process for federal and ambassadorial positions and not the result of strained relations between Jamaica and the US.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

LLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

Yuh see how dem do my honey?? mad.gif

wah a gwaan JAP -- mi jus a catch up. We need to talk, but not ersoh will link you later after mi class. Hope you'll still be awake -- if not we'll chat tmr.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

hey dillsy!!

i didn't forget about you and the nassau hotel, roger couldn't remember the name, but i finally jogged my memory.. it was the west bay hotel.. clean place, nothing frilly..

near the beach and downtown.. more of a local hotel i would say..

ask for a room facing the beach..it was beautiful to see the cruiseships in the morning..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

girl its crazy.. i enjoy the NBA finals, but if i miss a game or two its no big deal, to me its when it gets down to the end that is REALLY important..

dem wan fi knoa ALL di runnings from day one!! 3 games a day for 30 days??.. :whistle::bonk:

well i guess it gives u something to do huh?? how are you?? keeping busy?

Girl they crazy, he just e-mailed me asking me to save the schedule in PDF and send to him :bonk:

I'm doing great Quana, can't complain. I just can't wait to get my EAD so I can start the ball rolling cause I'm not used to just sitting @ home doing nothing.

TAMH

Timeline

Thanks so much SUS!!! m1202.gif

So I have been trying to figure out what I should say all weekend.

I have a scanned copy of the Blue Slip requesting he come back with the waiver package and fee.

I still can't believe they turned him away... and they kept all the paperwork...

Timeline

So nobody knows who the Officer in Charge is at the embassy???

I found a name of Michael Crowley, but it looks like he is DHS in the US...

I need some PHONE NUMBERS and E-MAIL ADDRESSES ya'll!! t2408.gif

im sorry jap.. u know mi nuh knoa how any of this stuff goes.. i think there is a forum on vj about waivers..i will look..

Consul General David Stone; American Citizens Service Chief, Steve Brault; and Chargé d'Affaires, Isiah Parnell

http://www.nilsonlegal.com/uploads/2/6/7/3/2673865/jamaica_chapter.part_1.nilson.pdf

Visa Officer: Mr. Dean Welty, Consul General

Tel: 929-4850/9; Fax 935-6019

see sus,thats why you can't ever leave vj LOL

Timeline

im sorry jap.. u know mi nuh knoa how any of this stuff goes.. i think there is a forum on vj about waivers..i will look..

Q (((hugs))

This is way past the waiver girl... mi done research waiver from how long... and put together one very detailed, very gut wrenching waiver package...

What I want now is to know who those people at the embassy report to.

Sus, got me on the right track...

you see it! :lol:

Just before I saw the post I was thinking - where is Sus!! :luv:

Timeline

Thanks so much SUS!!! m1202.gif

So I have been trying to figure out what I should say all weekend.

I have a scanned copy of the Blue Slip requesting he come back with the waiver package and fee.

I still can't believe they turned him away... and they kept all the paperwork...

I would do a mass blast to each and every email address you can find - Attach the copy of the scanned blue slip, state that you are providing this as evidence that you were requested to return with the waiver - Attach a copy of the regs showing that K1s are eligible, give the date and time of his appointment and a description of who he spoke with, state that the individual retained all of the sets of the waiver, but you would be happy to supply a copy - and ask for clarification or confirmation that the waiver is being reviewed.

Question - did they take the waiver fee? If so, include the receipt for payment

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Girl they crazy, he just e-mailed me asking me to save the schedule in PDF and send to him :bonk:

I'm doing great Quana, can't complain. I just can't wait to get my EAD so I can start the ball rolling cause I'm not used to just sitting @ home doing nothing.

i know for real!! i mean its cool for a while, but gets played out real quick.. seems like after u wait for the EAD, the job hunt is another mountain to climb.. :wacko: you will cross that bridge when u come to it, but won't hurt to get some leads to send off ur resume IF you haven't already.. :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.