MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah, I'll hold a case for you as well, but don't let Mstee know she might flip out

JAP you can't have any rum cream u still NURSING

I'm thinking about moving to FL where my aunt lives is just beautiful. I'm on her deck look at geese or whatevah these things are the weather is nice -- we trying to kill time before our flight to JA and I'm acutally working. I could get use to this remote thing.

Laweny yuh on yuh way ta JA? Mi naa knoa.

Isnt working remotely the best. To got to work in a night gown and bunny slippers while watching t.v is all that to me. My job offers it and I'm so going to miss it when I find a new job.

Note to self. I have to try this rum cream!

Bout box and tump dung fi DaDa lol

LOL Mi naa wan war star!!!

Just speaking de truth.. Oops did me say dat out loud :unsure: ?

3 - JaEng - Sorry to hear about the job - BUT (a) you haven't been happy there since day 1 and (b) one word - Unemployment! He's giving you "time off" to interview, etc.... so that he doesn't have to pay it -- you have been there long enough to collect it - don't stress yourself about finding a job or taking something just to have a job - If he wants you out, let him give you your pink slip and get you out - In the meantime, do what is required in your job description with a smile on your face - He is trying to make it so that you quit and not visa versa - In my mind, I would be thinking yeah, summer off, and the opportunity to work on my photography and travel!

Wow...thought I had to be there for 6 months before collecting unemployment??????

To be honest, could definitely manage on unemployment!

I have just got an enquiry about a wedding in Jamaica for August, so damn......

Applied for 16 jobs last night, not playing around...Feel a little better this morning, but still feel like I've been hit with a sledgehammer.

Not going to tell my husband unless I have to, it's going to RUIN his holiday if I do....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Wow...thought I had to be there for 6 months before collecting unemployment??????

To be honest, could definitely manage on unemployment!

I have just got an enquiry about a wedding in Jamaica for August, so damn......

Applied for 16 jobs last night, not playing around...Feel a little better this morning, but still feel like I've been hit with a sledgehammer.

Not going to tell my husband unless I have to, it's going to RUIN his holiday if I do....

Yup, you are eligible - they use the past 4 quarters of work to determine your benefit (I believe) and you have to have earned around $900 in that period to qualify - Not sure of the exact law for MD, but you have been employed over one year and are covered, there is no restriction in MD on LPR earning unemployment.

And, document everything right now - You could easily build a case for harassment and constructive discharge as he has created a hostile work environment.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Yup, you are eligible - they use the past 4 quarters of work to determine your benefit (I believe) and you have to have earned around $900 in that period to qualify - Not sure of the exact law for MD, but you have been employed over one year and are covered, there is no restriction in MD on LPR earning unemployment.

And, document everything right now - You could easily build a case for harassment and constructive discharge as he has created a hostile work environment.

Sus, thank you SO much...this has GREATLY eased my worry!!!

Half of my salary would most definitely pay my bills.....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Good Morning All,

Just passing through to say Hello and let you know Hubby been approved for his green card YAY! andyways I been busy at work so haven't been able to catch up. Hope all is well with everyone and hope you all have a great day!

Morning! Congratulations!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

yes.gifrum cream yes.gif

Speaking of which, you know after being hit AGAIN last friday, my "spirits" needed a liftin.. so I stopped at the "spirit" shop (liquor store) to lift my spirits.. I bought Baileys Irish Cream, Tequila Rose and Bacardi Rum (white) mixed them all and caught the "spirit" I played dominoes and hubby said, "Wifey you look sleepy".. I said naw Im drunk rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifOff-Topic2.gif

I was about to say you said LIFT after drinking the three of those you I think you FLEW.

Timeline

I have a cousin we all propah english it's patwah is off the chain or is it change (weh Dada deh) --

this morning on the plane I heard ladies talking about bullets -- I am so in the dark -- the lady that was sitting next to me gave me the run down I nearly died laughing.

Mi here.. You were right the first time its chain.... :star:

Hey MsSheka, we miss you! My MIL and Step FIL only gets to see him about twice a year for a month or so. He works on a cruise ship here in the states and she is in JA... They been doing it since they got married 2005. You can do it too!!!rose.gif

Wow, they find a way to make things work for them! That's awesome.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Bullets good.gifyes.gifgood.gif a woman's best friend! yes.gifwink.gif

We know you know!!!! :rofl:

why a ooman woudah a give up a real strang thick long salid tough piece a lead pipe fi one bullet mi no get eeh

Maybe cuz her pipe isnt long and tuff :rofl:

I can't get with it if its not the real thing I can't get down.

Morning Everyone! I'm so looking forward to the weekend. It has been a very long work week. Have a great day All! :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dillon I give you made props for sending her a freiend request. I might have sent her a text or e-mail asking her what was up but I wouldn't have friend requested her again because that was petty to me. See she should have undersdtood that you were dealing with a death and it wasn't on purpose. Come om you had to bury your father. She should have known you weren't thinking right. When death hits you don't know if your coming or going and with you being from out of town that really makes things worse because your only there for a short amount of time. I think she should have took the higher road and gave you a pass this once.

For instance. My 1/2 sister lost her brother last week. She called me for my dad's number and then called my dad to tell him about the death. She never not once mentioned what happened. I learned from my father later that night what happened. Was I furious my sister didnt tell me? Hell yeah! Did I want to curse her out for not saying something? Hell yeah but I figured it wasn't the time or place for the pettiness so I held my tongue and let it go. Even though she still hasn't called me to give me details I went to the wake last night and I'm going to the funeral today. Because its about supporting her during her loss. This girl has lost her brother something I can't even imagine. So K should have did like me and just let it go and be there for the ones we love/carfe about.

Thanks Dada...and honestly your sister probably didn't do it on purpose. You really aren't thinking at times like that and then you realize later down the road. You are in such a fog and just trying to deal with the things you have too. Good for you for taking the high road. :thumbs:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Ok, got my first interview for Tuesday!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok, got my first interview for Tuesday!

You don't waste any time!!!! :thumbs:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:blink: 6 people slept in that room? Dang how big is the room? Finesse you be having orgies?

uhhhhhhh no! the room isnt big at all. there is a queen bed in there and i pulled out the aerobed on the floor..

we found the owner for the pants and the phone and the cd's! a friend hubby works with came over last night to retrieve them...said he was so tired when he left here the next morning, he forgot...he must of had shorts under the pants (i hope!)

You don't waste any time!!!! :thumbs:

Girl, I never do ANYTHING halfway....

Back in Jamaica when I first looking fior jobs, I wrote to EVERY bank and EVERY hotel listed in the yellow pages and sent them a HANDWRITTEN copy of my resume...My friends couldn't understand why was besieged by jobs offers....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.