MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tee I kinda thought you took it again too fast. I think the major rush to cram the junk in your brain was too quick. Maybe you were trying to do it while the info was fresh who knows but I'm thinking with a few weeks of tutoring you might can ace it the next time. After you worked so hard I would hate to see you give up ova a test you've come so close.

I'm praying that one the waters settle you'll put on your big girl panties and give it another try. rose.gif

I have to try this rum cream....

I have a deadline to meet with financial aid and thus I can take it once a month for at least 6 months. I have to do what I have to do or else I have to change my major in order to keep my financial aid.. so fast or not, its reality I have to pass it in order to get accepted into the school of ed or my efforts are for nothing....

Nothing is going to help me with this freakin math... not even a dayum miracle at this point... but nevertheless I will keep trying...mad.gif

Good morning honey

Timeline

Its hard for me to retain info especially info I could care less about, I have to study a couple days ahead so it stays in. Math is something you need to do continuously to maintain it. Ive never been a good test taker. The test looks like its in chinese when I take it. I have extreme testing anxieties.. Maybe a good night of sexy party like kj said would help me to relax more. I did have rum cream in my coffee to try to keep me calm... Which I was, I just didn't know the answers to some of the problems... *sigh*.... im not talking about it no more its depressing to me.

morning 1luv.... how you making out sis?

Timeline

Morning!

I got $100 for talking 50 minutes about ads for a soon-to-be-released asthma product this morning! :dance:

I ALSO found my new favorite websites (after VisaJourney, of course lol) www.iheartcvs.com and www.iheartwags.com! I didn't get to finish looking at iheartwags, but basically they have the ads for the next few weeks for CVS & Walgreens, so you can see when to buy stuff to get the best deals!

In 2 weeks, Crest Pro toothpaste & mouth rinse will be free at CVS. Lots more deals.

Can't tell you more right now. I have a meeting with my manager's manager's manager in 10 minutes. Let me go pee...

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl I know about morning sickness all to well. When you first get up, sit on the side of the bed and take deep breaths. Do them about 5x's....gather yourself and then try to get up. Keep crackers with you at all times. Maybe baby is picky about what you are eating. Are you craving anything yet?

With my son it was salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and orange juice... With my daughter I wanted sour things and veggies. So I'd get a western omelette with a side of coleslaw or beets! (I know that's nasty,rofl.gif )

I had to take my daughter to school, but Im off today... Im gonna climb back in bed and rape my husband quietly devil.gif Likkle more....

Tek time wid him mama, we want him to be able to walk when yuh done wid him. :rofl: :rofl: Have fun

TAMH

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies...Im a lot pissed off today crying.gif Air J cancelled Jaheim's flight and had me on the phone last night for over 3 hours. They tried to put him on American but he is too young to be on a connecting flight. When I called back Air J I was on hold until midnight when they just cut off the phone because they were closed. So I woke up at 6am to call them back. Now he is coming tomorrow on the 9:45am flight. I have only used Air J once and it was delayed and I never used them again so I will continue not using them. I know alot of people that had really bad experiences with them.

I never used Air J, I guess I will not be using them. I will be using american airlines. Sorry to hear about that, he will be hear soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning

This weekend is the Mayweather _adMayweatherMosley.jpg Mosley Fight here in Las Vegas. The whole weekend gone be crackinnnnnnnn

Im going to the after party my friend from school is hosting it.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Good Morning Ladies!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hello everyone

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

blink.gif okay Niq.. where is dillon crying.gif

Ladies, do you know this test cost 80.00 dyaam dollas everytime I take it?????mad.gif I also can only take it 6 times in one year. Ive taken it about 5 in two years and Im SICK to death of it... Maybe its time to start thinking about something else....

Statistically this is why there is such a need for African American teachers, because they get to this point and BAM... no cigar!

Im soooooooooooo tired.....crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

Niq is making a come back! :dance:

Congrats on your big day KJ...many blessings for you and the Mr.

TAMH I like your hubby...I think I am going to leave my hubby at the register with a handful of change one day soon. That is the only way to learn. :thumbs: BTW JQ my hubby said we should throw away pennies too. :bonk:

Good morning

This weekend is the Mayweather _adMayweatherMosley.jpg Mosley Fight here in Las Vegas. The whole weekend gone be crackinnnnnnnn

Im going to the after party my friend from school is hosting it.

I used to love being in Vegas on a fight night. It is on and poppin!!! Have fun tonight tomorrow night...where is the after party at?

Edited by dillon

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Afternoon All! Happy Friday! I'm just jumping on to say I hope everyone has a great weekend. We are headed to the biometrics appointment in a few and also finishing up moving so busy, busy, busy weekend! Likkle more....

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.