MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Hey Yardies- Hope all is well with everyone, congrats, prayers, love, and happiness to all mi sistas! Just wanted to add my little 2 cents... AOS Approved- AP and EAD still pending.. I am swamped with BILLS, BILLS, BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: Can't wait for hubby to start working! ok, take care ladies! One love

Morning All!

Hi SpanglasGirl, glad to hear you guys got the AOS approved! Yay! :dance::dance::dance:

Not a thing DW, just chilling and enjoying life. One of our coworkers died In a new york hotel room he was on his way to South Africa to the soccer game. He had to stop and overnight in New york and his friends went out and when they return they found him dies in the hotel room. We are a very close knit to work so it wasa very sad day.

Plus last week we had a family of four from the virgin islands died in a car accident. A fifteen year old boy and his grandparents and great aunt, they was coming back from visiting his father who is in jail. I know his mother very well and she is trying to stay strong and hold it together. Plus I know his aunt and great aunt from the father side of the family. Saint Thomas is very small so everyone knows everyone and something like this hits hard.

But other than that I am thank God for every breath he allows me to take, Thank you Lord!!

Sorry to hear of all the deaths!!! I so agree with you about thanking God for allowing me to see another day!

hey Spanglas, you have been MIA! I was up your way recently at the Ocean Mist!

Morning yardies!

Hi Sus! How is school going? :unsure:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Morning, All.

Why did I RUSH to work this morning for a 6:30am meeting with someone in the United Arab Emerites... only for him to not show. He accepted the meeting just yesterday, so that was too short a time ago to forget. :(

Also, yesterday I was having the most back pain EVER. It felt like the rib cage on the back right was severly bruised. It hurt to take a deep breath, it hurt to move an arm across the body, even talking hurt sometimes. Today it feels a lot better, but there is still some pain. What I couldn't understand was what caused this pain... but last night I think I figured it out.

A word of advice: Don't try new positions where all your man's weight is focused on a small part of your body (esp if he's gained over 30 lbs).

I need to go read back & see what DaDa was talking about where she needed a pump & a leg was in the way.

Morning Nat! I know you were too mad, you could still have been cozy in your bed...ughhh! :angry:

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to keep that in mind about not trying new positions where all the man's weight is focused on a small part of the body...especially since my husband has gained like 15 lbs. :bonk::rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Does anyone remmeber the judge's son who almost certainly killed that girl in Aruba? Been charged and allegedly confessed to killing another one five years later.....Ironic thing, a foundation opens in her honor in DC today....Dem seh God nah sleep!!!

Remember they had him on tape confessing to the girl in Aruba's murder and STILL nuh duh nutting....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Sus! How is school going? :unsure:

Hi Dens -

School is not going :whistle: With everything going on and how sick I was, I ended up dropping my classes this semester - it killed me to do it, but something had to go, I had no choice - I couldn't very easily dump my job, so school went.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Hi Dens -

School is not going :whistle: With everything going on and how sick I was, I ended up dropping my classes this semester - it killed me to do it, but something had to go, I had no choice - I couldn't very easily dump my job, so school went.

Well I feel you on that...at the end of the day, it has to be a balance. I'm glad you made a decision that was right for you! School will be there and I know you will be right back on it in a sec! :yes:

Does anyone remmeber the judge's son who almost certainly killed that girl in Aruba? Been charged and allegedly confessed to killing another one five years later.....Ironic thing, a foundation opens in her honor in DC today....Dem seh God nah sleep!!!

Remember they had him on tape confessing to the girl in Aruba's murder and STILL nuh duh nutting....

Girl yes, a hot mess! That is so sad...he has problems..seriously!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Goodmorning all!!! I hope we all have a blessed day today!

I'm working on hubby's aos packet and I'm slowly but surely getting pissed because he's not trying to help and his excuse is that he doesn't understand and my response is "ok, I'll do it all because I'm an immigration lawyer that knows it all" I HATE the fact that he doesn't read, it literally kills me :angry::angry:

Afternoon All! I been humping all morning on a case that was suppose to go to trial tomorrow and it just got postponed at the last minute... :dance::dance::dance:

I am over the moon happy cause I was so not prepared to hear my Partner's mouth about what all was wrong on the case... :angry:

:lol::no: Tee you know you and JG not trying to give your babies away!

At first when I read your post I was thinking what was Dens doing your job humping you, lol!! But then I read further. Isn't it nice how things seem to always work out? Good for you but I hope you get stuff done asap...

The size was o.k. but just imagine as soon as you lay down he's like get on top.. o.k. let me get on top... o.k. move your leg... bend ova there I mean it was crazy... We couldn't get going because he kept wanting to switch.. Can I get a pump first?

:rofl::rofl: @ "can you get a pump" Dada, you truly are something else w/ your stories!

I came in at 9:10 today, since I had no meetings. Tomorrow my first meeting is at 6:30am and my last meeting ends at 9:30pm, so I will prob take a long lunch & grab a nap.

The restaurant has had another delay in opening. Both of us look forward to him working full time. He thinks I'm stingy with money, even though we get the SAME amount of random spending money each paycheck. Mine lasts until the next paycheck & his lasts 2 days.

Oh ok...

So you put his income on a spreadsheet as well? And why does his only last 2 days?

My hubby thinks I'm stingy w/ money as well, correction, he thinks I'm cheap but I don't pay him no mind b/c when he starts working I'm gonna ask for the most expensive things and I just wanna hear him utter a sigh so I can tell him don't be cheap!

Can I just say ya'll always have it poppin' here! Sub Saharan has just about died! Can I be a stepchild??? LOL.

LOL, you are definitely welcome!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Goodmorning all!!! I hope we all have a blessed day today!

I'm working on hubby's aos packet and I'm slowly but surely getting pissed because he's not trying to help and his excuse is that he doesn't understand and my response is "ok, I'll do it all because I'm an immigration lawyer that knows it all" I HATE the fact that he doesn't read, it literally kills me :angry::angry:

At first when I read your post I was thinking what was Dens doing your job humping you, lol!! But then I read further. Isn't it nice how things seem to always work out? Good for you but I hope you get stuff done asap...

:rofl::rofl: @ "can you get a pump" Dada, you truly are something else w/ your stories!

Morning KJ!

Girl, good luck with that as far as getting your husband to assist you with the package. I think Den did take some interest and actually helped with some of the AOS package. Poe thangs...SMH!

As for my case, yes girl I am over here with a list of tasks to jump on this morning! I need to get off VJ and go and handle that.

:rofl: @Dada and her stories... :rofl:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A quick shout out to all with interviews today...I think mlbarb has their interview today. Best wishes to them!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning everyone ..hope everyone has a great day...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Who took my picture without asking :angry: ???

LMFAO, Dada you ok? You are too funny!!

Hey Yardies- Hope all is well with everyone, congrats, prayers, love, and happiness to all mi sistas! Just wanted to add my little 2 cents... AOS Approved- AP and EAD still pending.. I am swamped with BILLS, BILLS, BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: Can't wait for hubby to start working! ok, take care ladies! One love

Hey mama, congrats on AOS approval! Hopefully you'll get those bills down when hubby is settled into a job.

Why the hell did I think you ans shaunsgal were the same person untilnow??? :unsure:

So who's tina?

Not a thing DW, just chilling and enjoying life. One of our coworkers died In a new york hotel room he was on his way to South Africa to the soccer game. He had to stop and overnight in New york and his friends went out and when they return they found him dies in the hotel room. We are a very close knit to work so it wasa very sad day.

Plus last week we had a family of four from the virgin islands died in a car accident. A fifteen year old boy and his grandparents and great aunt, they was coming back from visiting his father who is in jail. I know his mother very well and she is trying to stay strong and hold it together. Plus I know his aunt and great aunt from the father side of the family. Saint Thomas is very small so everyone knows everyone and something like this hits hard.

But other than that I am thank God for every breath he allows me to take, Thank you Lord!!

So sorry to hear that....

My aunt's 3 sons were killed last week in kingston b/c one of 'em wanted to be the area don and the people were not having it. The sad part about it is that 2 of 'em were very well eduacted and the other 1 that wanted to be the don was in bed w/ his baby mama and son and it was the baby mama's cousin that came in and shoot 'em all up, of course except his cousin and the baby. Can you imagine you're related to the person that kills your child's dad? Or for the mother, the person that kills your 3 kids all at once? SAD!

Morning, All.

Why did I RUSH to work this morning for a 6:30am meeting with someone in the United Arab Emerites... only for him to not show. He accepted the meeting just yesterday, so that was too short a time ago to forget. :(

Also, yesterday I was having the most back pain EVER. It felt like the rib cage on the back right was severly bruised. It hurt to take a deep breath, it hurt to move an arm across the body, even talking hurt sometimes. Today it feels a lot better, but there is still some pain. What I couldn't understand was what caused this pain... but last night I think I figured it out.

A word of advice: Don't try new positions where all your man's weight is focused on a small part of your body (esp if he's gained over 30 lbs).

I need to go read back & see what DaDa was talking about where she needed a pump & a leg was in the way.

Oooooookkkkaaaaaaayyyyyyy Nat, wow!!! :wow::rofl::wow::rofl:

You said something the other day and I didn't respond to it, instead I said to myself that I bet you're gonna say something sexual soon and shock us all.

In that case tell Steve to ease up! :lol:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm....................... Nat is giving Sex tips??????

shocked-man2.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:yes:

Hi Dens -

I wasn't aware you were in school, what are you going for?

Well hopefully you can attend next semester.

I myself need to go and speak to the person that did my taxes because this heffa put that I paid more taxes than I earned (eventhough I got a normal refund!) and it frigged up my financial aide, I used to pay outta pocket since it was a community college but this university that I'm applying to is like quadruple the cost of community collge and I must go for the spring semester or else I won't ever go again.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

GIRL that base is at least an hour and a half away. So it isn't even close...the only thing related to that trip was the fact that you flew into St Louis.

Ha ha.....I was just going to say that!

I came in at 9:10 today, since I had no meetings. Tomorrow my first meeting is at 6:30am and my last meeting ends at 9:30pm, so I will prob take a long lunch & grab a nap.

The restaurant has had another delay in opening. Both of us look forward to him working full time. He thinks I'm stingy with money, even though we get the SAME amount of random spending money each paycheck. Mine lasts until the next paycheck & his lasts 2 days.

Unless DaDa knows something we don't .... unsure.gif

How'd you manage that?

Congratulations!

Don't make me track you down, Nat, and slap you upside the head!

Can I just say ya'll always have it poppin' here! Sub Saharan has just about died! Can I be a stepchild??? LOL.

Of course. Just know, we talk some shyt in here!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm....................... Nat is giving Sex tips??????

shocked-man2.jpg

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

STOP IT!!!! I still think of her as a virgin.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

For some reason I agree with Steven. You look like you can make a dolar HOLLA!!!!

For some reason I agree with Steven. You look like you can make a dolar HOLLA!!!!

I think there's a difference between stingy and FRUGAL!

Nat seems really giving, and likes the finer things in life...but just doesn't want to waste money!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

I meant to say dollar...

Just jump right on in.... Hello....

Yes please join in. Just watch out for Dada. She is soooo smart she even knows the name of the President. :rofl:

By the way I am originally from Ghana. Hi neighbor!

You would think by now I would know not to read VJ while drinking my coco...(As I wipe off my computer screen) :rofl: Good one Shauns..... :rofl:

I've been wondering where you been?

Timeline

I wasn't aware you were in school, what are you going for?

Well hopefully you can attend next semester.

Yes, I was doing my MS in HR Management - Now that I am almost done, I decided I don't want to finish :whistle: I think I need to just suck it up and do it - But the other side of me is hoping I get a package and thinking bout law school

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.