MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Who Shauns yuh have big boobs too huh? LOL

yes lawd! And none too thrilled about it. Regardless of what you wear you still look like you are selling something...

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey JQ...I sent u a quick post on your FB page. I am praying for the health of you and little Baby Boom! heart.gif You know, quite honestly, our situations do sound similar (except for the already here kids part! laughing.gif) Many of the reasons you listed for waiting are the same ones that my husband and I had for waiting, but now it seems that we are more comfortable with saying, "ok, if this happens, we feel like we are ready" What we're really doing now is trusting in God's plan for us. But it was a conscious decision made to wait until AFTER he got here AND had begun working...just so that he could establish some sort of stability, normalcy, etc. Plus HE wasn't having it if he felt like he couldn't provide something on his end. This is the same man who became upset when I was talking about baby registries and showers because he thought that it was an indication that he couldn't take care of his own child! I was like NOOOOOO crazy man! headbonk.gifheadbonk.gif This is simply a way that family & friends come together to help celebrate the birth of your child and help the parents with setting up for the baby! I'm still not sure he's convinced! unsure.gif But oh well.... I just wish everyone luck on their journeys!

Mrs P you have always been a voice of reason in this forum and your reasoning sounds justifiable. I think if I were able to have children I would wait until we had two incomes. Being a single parent as long as I have with no help from the dads is no joke. I wouldn't do that again... But to those of you who are expecting/wanting some, I wish you the best... If I knew what I know now, I would just have some pets lol... Iheart.gif my kids though laughing.gif

Timeline

:thumbs: Thats a great idea! You go girl! :)

I just get so excited when I go to church and start singing and today, boy oh boy I started crying... The only thing I'm worried about is that I cuss alot, like a sailor :blush:

I hope you and the baby are okay JQ. What is going on with your niece?

KJ thats wonderful!!!! I need to be brave like you!!! Awww may He bless you always :)

No Tee, I need to be brave and stop hesitating...

Good morning everyone... Had a great day with my niece even though in the end she showed her butt and left me for my brother laughing.gif but my nephew still loves his auntie so I was not hurt to badly by her actions. She was adorable. We had a about 8 little people and we had a great time. I didn't take too many pictures but I have got to post her cake picture on fb. My best friend's cake making abilities is off the chain and EVERYONE loved the cake and was asking me for her number. Its was very beautiful and tasted wonderful!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone...

Ooooh cake, I love cake. What flavor was it and what's your friend's speciality in baking, maybe she can bake me a cake just for the hell of it...

Hey JQ...I sent u a quick post on your FB page. I am praying for the health of you and little Baby Boom! (L) You know, quite honestly, our situations do sound similar (except for the already here kids part! :lol:) Many of the reasons you listed for waiting are the same ones that my husband and I had for waiting, but now it seems that we are more comfortable with saying, "ok, if this happens, we feel like we are ready" What we're really doing now is trusting in God's plan for us. But it was a conscious decision made to wait until AFTER he got here AND had begun working...just so that he could establish some sort of stability, normalcy, etc. Plus HE wasn't having it if he felt like he couldn't provide something on his end. This is the same man who became upset when I was talking about baby registries and showers because he thought that it was an indication that he couldn't take care of his own child! I was like NOOOOOO crazy man! :bonk::bonk: This is simply a way that family & friends come together to help celebrate the birth of your child and help the parents with setting up for the baby! I'm still not sure he's convinced! :unsure: But oh well.... I just wish everyone luck on their journeys!

Lol @ what hubby thinks about baby shower!

I had a lovely night Shrek was too funny. I did a big pan of lasagna, keeping my self busy. I actually washed my car since I bought it last year for the first time, Haa. No I always pay someone to wash it.

Today is going to be a beach evening the beach is lovely 5 in the afternoon. the kids love it.

Live the life girl, I love the beach eventhough I can't swim to save my life.

Hey Mrs. Palmer,

To answer your question, My husband has been here since December and currently not working , yes he is bored and yes he would like to provide more but he does contribute what he can. I got pregnant farley quickly after we got married actually really quickly :) A honeymoon baby but neither here nor there, we had been trying from when he was in Jamaica. Basically yes we planned and no we are not at the top of our game with finances but we do have a stable home and family and friends who are very supportive, I dont know i there is ever a right time to have a baby as KJ said even the rich have there issues. The one thing I do know is we are extremely happy and know the LORD gives us nothing we can not handle.

Perfectly said, as long as you are happy and you believe the lord will see you through.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Hi Den's! I have been doing okay. I went through a bout of depression for the past six months or so but my brother came to visit us for a month and got me through it. He picked up on it even bofore anyone, including me. Anyway, Hope all is well with you.

Sorry to hear about your state of depression. Depression is not something to be messed with. I hope you are getting some necessary help you need! I will say some prayers for you to help overcome it heart.gif Glad brother helped lift your spirits.

yes lawd! And none too thrilled about it. Regardless of what you wear you still look like you are selling something...

Tell me about it.. I may have the biggest boobies in this here forum......rofl.gifrofl.gif

Thanks star_smile.gif

I just get so excited when I go to church and start singing and today, boy oh boy I started crying... The only thing I'm worried about is that I cuss alot, like a sailor blush.gif

Ooooh cake, I love cake. What flavor was it and what's your friend's speciality in baking, maybe she can bake me a cake just for the hell of it...

Perfectly said, as long as you are happy and you believe the lord will see you through.

KJ its a blessing sis, what you don't know how to swim??? wth.... just pray on the cussin part. You can do it!

Timeline

Hi Den's! I have been doing okay. I went through a bout of depression for the past six months or so but my brother came to visit us for a month and got me through it. He picked up on it even bofore anyone, including me. Anyway, Hope all is well with you.

I do hope you're okay and the best part is that you acknowledge that something is wrong. I wish you the best of luch because depression is no joke. May the lord bless you.

:rofl:

Mrs P you have always been a voice of reason in this forum and your reasoning sounds justifiable. I think if I were able to have children I would wait until we had two incomes. Being a single parent as long as I have with no help from the dads is no joke. I wouldn't do that again... But to those of you who are expecting/wanting some, I wish you the best... If I knew what I know now, I would just have some pets lol... Iheart.gif my kids though laughing.gif

Well said, to each their own and I respect everyone's opinion. I think majority of people or women should say, love their kids (of course) but would've like to wait or have less...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Oh girl, she makes all kinds.. they are all good to me.. if you want to see her cakes look on Fb Lisa Claudio..there's a (ding, ding) cake on there.. just letting you know so it doesnt shock you lol

Timeline

Sorry to hear about your state of depression. Depression is not something to be messed with. I hope you are getting some necessary help you need! I will say some prayers for you to help overcome it heart.gif Glad brother helped lift your spirits.

Tell me about it.. I may have the biggest boobies in this here forum......rofl.gifrofl.gif

KJ its a blessing sis, what you don't know how to swim??? wth.... just pray on the cussin part. You can do it!

No I can't swim but I can float :D

Lol, I done took how many swimming lessons and still won't get it, hubby taught me a little better right before we left JA though. Lets see what happens when we go.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thanks! i work as a counselor on a psych unit and mental illness runs on both sides of my family. I don't think anyone should take a dip in our gene pool, but I digress...Doing much better and taking care of myself. I am too legit to quit. LOL

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

Oh girl, she makes all kinds.. they are all good to me.. if you want to see her cakes look on Fb Lisa Claudio..there's a (ding, ding) cake on there.. just letting you know so it doesnt shock you lol

Oh my goodness, beautiful cakes! I love the peeny, quite creative :rofl:

Thanks! i work as a counselor on a psych unit and mental illness runs on both sides of my family. I don't think anyone should take a dip in our gene pool, but I digress...Doing much better and taking care of myself. I am too legit to quit. LOL

Exactly!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks star_smile.gif

I just get so excited when I go to church and start singing and today, boy oh boy I started crying... The only thing I'm worried about is that I cuss alot, like a sailor blush.gif

KJ, I am ready to commit also, my only probelm is cussing like a salior also. I does try not to but it just comes out especially if I hot about something Oh Hell, watch out.

I know u wiill get through and baptize.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Amen to that !!!

Timeline

I'm glad to hear you are to legit to quit sg. Keep at it kj, you will get it.sugar hopefully u can stop long enuff to get baptized.how bout I just need to find a church *sigh*

Monring all!!

How was your weekend?

Mine was my last free weekend for a while, going to cover a wedding this weekend in North Carolina, Raleigh.

Weekend after is a trip to NY, couple photoshoots and my grandmother's sister's 90th birthday party. My mother and grandmother will be flying over from London for the party. Should be nice!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Morning All! We had a great weekend...we honestly didn't do anything much. Just chilled and relaxed! Ughhh...now its back to reality! Monday and beginning of work week! :wacko: Have a great day everyone...

Best wishes to all with interviews this week! :thumbs::dance:

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.