MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

what the phock is this? mi nah included?

Damn mi bad :bonk:

Finese Will show the couple how to have sexy parties all over the house...

Betta

You know if you drank while you watched the kids, it might be kind of fun to observe.

Well, since Dillon not watching the kids, you can. What's a few more?????

This made me LOL!!!!

Timeline

She linked up wid a man that couldn't whistling.gif

Yeah, um......guarentee they aren't all like that.

I'm out ladies. See you all on Monday. Be safe.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Hey guys- only have a few mins...

Making beef steaks... hmmmm

My mom mad at me cuz i aint going all the way to detroit for graduation tomorrow

hubby wants ideas for our vacation?

IDEAS ANY?

Is it your graduation? I would be mad at you too shoot you earned the right to walk across that stage.

Ha ha....you and I are in perfect agreement today. Kind of scary.

My aunt and uncle just bought a house in the Bahamas. That's where I am going for my next real vacation.

Nice!

Timeline

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!

Training was putting something tough on me. I have been going for One whole month and three weeks straight. No days off. I really need a drink. Cause yall know it is 5 o'clock somewhere. But I can't.

Eric and I took that R. Kelly song literally and went half on a baby. Ise pregnant yall. OMG!!!!!

And my husband has been on every job interview known to man. Hopefully this last one was the one.

Congrats to you both because I know you both be reading!!!

Timeline

I have a free night at any Drury Hotel. Just have to find the time to use it.

I wish.

Drury in Nola??? I was going to stay there...

South Beach! Perfect mix of beach, relaxation and club scene :)

South Beach.... Bullet Bullet!!! Mi loves South Beach...

It makes a poor girl feel rich.

Timeline

of course not.. DADA IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS STATEMENT.. mi nuh guh say NUTTING.. been shaking my head in disbelief cuz all the naysayers doing the same thing they were upset with me for doing.. CRAZY.. but i won't be like them, if it looks legit, i will be happy for them, even if it doesn't i still will, cuz i got my own relationship to worry about..yuhseeit!

You knoa mi see it!!!And mi naa gone say nothing but one of the main nay sayers is dying ta get back a yaad. :whistle: Dey glad a friend of mine and a blind date naa work but mi naa say nothing. Wait did I just say something??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Maybe deep down inside you want to do that to him lol

See, i knew JG would chime in lol

Right??? lolrofl.gifrofl.gif

The embassy, USCIS, NVC, NBC damn them to hell!!!!mad.gif (after we get our stuff, lol)

LMAO, u aint lie yet T DAMN TO HELL. I believe they does be having a party.

Timeline

Yeah my ex was in my son’s life since he turned three. I never made my son call him dad he started calling him that emself. They were tight as glue. Now granted with the additions to the family he had to share his dad’s attention and as Da got older and started smelling himself they went through there times but I never thought it would get this bad. I told my ex what my son said and he plains on calling him about it. I honestly think he needs to talk to him face to face but it is what it is. I will respect my son’s feelings and not refer to him as his dad but it’s sad. What made me fall in love with my ex was the way he stepped up to the plate with my son. He picked him up from day care for me when I had to work late and dr’s appts because he worked nights so he offered to do it during the day. He was at all his birthday parties and little league games heck he’s the reason why my son played football. I was against it but my ex said no let him play. My ex’s family accepted him as their own I have always loved them for that, there was no difference between mine and my ex mother n laws biological grand kids. My ex always refereed to my son as his son and still does. Some tried to say once my ex got his own kids by me he changed. I don’t think he did.

My ex has been getting on my son a lot lately you know he is a teenager and smelling himself and then he is nice to the younger ones but I told my oldest they are younger than you is all. I told my ex he needs to give him positive reassurance sometimes too not always negative. Truthfully ladies I don’t think there is no mending of this relationship. So it goes.

giving that he was so young..i agree that its really an issue of those crazy teen years, i mean we hate our own parents during that time, let alone someone we know we dont share blood with..its even harder when you have different ages, cuz u expect more from the older ones..i always have to check myself in that area too, and be as impartial as possible.

Timeline

You knoa mi see it!!!And mi naa gone say nothing but one of the main nay sayers is dying ta get back a yaad. :whistle: Dey glad a friend of mine and a blind date naa work but mi naa say nothing. Wait did I just say something??

ooohhhhh

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dang, this is the first time in forever that there was a ton of chatter...

1luv, congratulations on going natural again!

JaEng, just say NO to the creamy crack.

DaDa, ROFL @ your assignments, especially assigning Dillon to watch the children.

finesse, I also enjoyed Skyping with my husband when he was still in JA. I also used to skype to my friend Richard who is now living in Japan, but I stopped that when Steven got here. Try right-clicking on the image, or double-clicking, to make it fill the screen. I don't remember off the top of my head how to enlarge it, but that's where I'd start.

Welcome, new person (KH2010, I think).

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Congratulations Eric_Jew Nug!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

well I should tell you what those pictures can't capture. LOL

Some of you may have read this before as they say it was posted before.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/259348-to-those-who-are-marriednot-married-and-soon-to-be-married-read-this/

Oh wow, it was the same thing that we discussed in counseling yesterday: the little things that counts. For whateveer reason G is having a hard time understanding that all I want are simple things (such as a text message, lunch at work ect) and I'll be happy, he stay thinking he gotta have money :blush:

Hey guys- only have a few mins...

Making beef steaks... hmmmm

My mom mad at me cuz i aint going all the way to detroit for graduation tomorrow

hubby wants ideas for our vacation?

IDEAS ANY?

Um, I went to my associates graduation, not because I wanted to or wasexcited to but because I was the 1st in my household to even graduate high school and so my famliy saw it as ahuge accomplishment while I wasthinking I'll dance when I get the masters but I did it for them anyhow. In other words if it makes mommy happy then go...

So does anyone have any idea if anything is wrong with the medical will they notify you?

Um, you shouldn't be worried about anythinng other than drugs or marijuana. They no longer test for hiv/aids.

Stop worrying so much bajan, you'll be fine hon. If this makes you feel better, very rare and I say very, do k-1's get denied in JA.

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!

Training was putting something tough on me. I have been going for One whole month and three weeks straight. No days off. I really need a drink. Cause yall know it is 5 o'clock somewhere. But I can't.

Eric and I took that R. Kelly song literally and went half on a baby. Ise pregnant yall. OMG!!!!!

And my husband has been on every job interview known to man. Hopefully this last one was the one.

OMG CONGRATS :dance::dance::dance:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Hey yall!!! TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, when are my lotto #'s going to come out? When they do come out free drinks and unlimited vacations to JA for a year for [b]everyone[/b]

Yea so my baby is 8 months today!!! Wow it was just yesterday I was being mad and pg! Yea good times.

Anyway yall been chattn it up alot today.

Any exciting plans?? I'll catch up in a min, but WELCOME KH2010!!!

CONGRATS ERIC!!!!

We should start a VJ due date pool, so many mamas around here!!

Edited by ShaNette

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.