MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Good morning all!!

been a minute, hope all is well with all the vj crew..big ups to those i havent chatted with on FB..

been crazy busy at work, got a temporary promotion filling in for a lead and now its over..Can't say i will miss the job as much as the money.. I like to be responsible for myself only.

Roger is well, still at Home Depot, HATES working overnight "away from him wifey" so we are on the search again for a daytime.. i told him he might sacrifice his weekends, but i guess he is willing.

He is doing well with the food delivery, gets RAVES on his food, I think his restaurant idea might really come to fruition..we praying..

He will be in JA june 4th-7th to see his kids and parents..Im staying behind this time.. ALLLL this time i didn't get to experience the "family" gifts, but it is rearing its ugly head LOL..its really not that bad, he is only buying for the kids, his parents and siblings and most of these ppl, he hasn't seen in several years so guess he can't go empty handed.. he's REALLY good about making sure he gets "something" for them, but within his budget so its all good.

my youngest is out of school as of last week and my oldest has one more, so hear come the summer plans..starting w/ memorial day..anybody doing anything fun???

Morning Q! Glad to hear that all is well with you guys. Roger is holding it down at Depot... that's awesome about his side thing. I love to hear when people are able to do what they love and are passionate about.

No big plans over here for us for this long weekend. We may try to link up with some friends but that's about it. I see sleep definitely on the radar! :yes:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning all!!

been a minute, hope all is well with all the vj crew..big ups to those i havent chatted with on FB..

been crazy busy at work, got a temporary promotion filling in for a lead and now its over..Can't say i will miss the job as much as the money.. I like to be responsible for myself only.

Roger is well, still at Home Depot, HATES working overnight "away from him wifey" so we are on the search again for a daytime.. i told him he might sacrifice his weekends, but i guess he is willing.

He is doing well with the food delivery, gets RAVES on his food, I think his restaurant idea might really come to fruition..we praying..

He will be in JA june 4th-7th to see his kids and parents..Im staying behind this time.. ALLLL this time i didn't get to experience the "family" gifts, but it is rearing its ugly head LOL..its really not that bad, he is only buying for the kids, his parents and siblings and most of these ppl, he hasn't seen in several years so guess he can't go empty handed.. he's REALLY good about making sure he gets "something" for them, but within his budget so its all good.

my youngest is out of school as of last week and my oldest has one more, so hear come the summer plans..starting w/ memorial day..anybody doing anything fun???

Hi Quana...Glad everything is going well. Good Luck on the job search. Tell Roger to have a good time in JA and be safe. We are goint to NYC for the weekend so that will be fun.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

oh yeah..my bro in law's family is in kingston and safe, but very scared.. i can't imagine the terror these ppl are going through.. so sad..Let us keep them up in prayer and continue to tear down the works of the enemy.

That's very good news, glad to hear they are safe! Girl, we been watching the news and reports online into wee hours of the morning.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Q! Glad to hear that all is well with you guys. Roger is holding it down at Depot... that's awesome about his side thing. I love to hear when people are able to do what they love and are passionate about.

No big plans over here for us for this long weekend. We may try to link up with some friends but that's about it. I see sleep definitely on the radar! :yes:

OKAY!!! i feel ya on the sleep, thats usually how I like to spend a day off!!

Timeline

Hi Quana...Glad everything is going well. Good Luck on the job search. Tell Roger to have a good time in JA and be safe. We are goint to NYC for the weekend so that will be fun.

that will be awesome!! i wish i had planned a trip somewhere w/ a 3 day weekend and him leaving after that..

but i forgot and planned my daughter 13th bday that sunday.. we gonna hit up dave and busters so that should be fun, then maybe i can beg somebody to watch them and get roger and i a hotel or something..GIRL WE NEED A BREAK..these hours are frustrating him like mad, and im tired trying to come in from work and do my wifely duties which lately been HARD.. man i know plenty of ppl do this kind of schedule, but honestly.. mi cyaan manage..

i see you were having problems with your step son.. i hope it all works out..my kids are STILL not really warmed up to Roger, but i know behavioral problems makes things even MORE complicated so stay encouraged

Quana, why 'bittersweet' interview?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

that will be awesome!! i wish i had planned a trip somewhere w/ a 3 day weekend and him leaving after that..

but i forgot and planned my daughter 13th bday that sunday.. we gonna hit up dave and busters so that should be fun, then maybe i can beg somebody to watch them and get roger and i a hotel or something..GIRL WE NEED A BREAK..these hours are frustrating him like mad, and im tired trying to come in from work and do my wifely duties which lately been HARD.. man i know plenty of ppl do this kind of schedule, but honestly.. mi cyaan manage..

i see you were having problems with your step son.. i hope it all works out..my kids are STILL not really warmed up to Roger, but i know behavioral problems makes things even MORE complicated so stay encouraged

When G was looking for a job he applied at Home Depot but he was not happy with the hours either. He said he want to be home in his bed with his wife....So I understand Roger not being happy with that shift. The hotel getaway sounds fun. I hope you find a sitter.

We are hoping he settles in soon its been a very time for us. One day my husband just broke down and cried because he could not believe what he was seeing. I had to call Mrstee and let her listen to how my step son was behaving. it was a mess...

oMQjm5.png

AOS

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

Timeline

Quana, why 'bittersweet' interview?

GIRL..you would have to go back and read that saga, it was CRAZY!! LOL, but the short and sweet of it was Roger is so softspoken and the lady did not believe that Roger and I was a real couple and he was gonna bring his babymama to the States, if she wasn't already here..but she approved us on the spot.. LOL

Timeline

When G was looking for a job he applied at Home Depot but he was not happy with the hours either. He said he want to be home in his bed with his wife....So I understand Roger not being happy with that shift. The hotel getaway sounds fun. I hope you find a sitter.

We are hoping he settles in soon its been a very time for us. One day my husband just broke down and cried because he could not believe what he was seeing. I had to call Mrstee and let her listen to how my step son was behaving. it was a mess...

girl those are Roger's EXACT words.. these yard men are too much alike sometimes LOL we always had said we would not accept an overnight job, well HD got him in offering 8pm-12am which he was okay with, but since day one it has been "suggested" OT till 5am..he was all happy about it at first but now he is NOT feeling it..

thats heartwrenching about ur stepson, did he always act like that, how did ur husband handle it in JA??

I have 2 step sons.. 9 and 6, i often wonder what it would be like to leave home at such a young age..i know kids adjust but i hope they do not have too much of a hard time..

Edited by dancehallquana

Timeline

girl those are Roger's EXACT words.. these yard men are too much alike sometimes LOL we always had said we would not accept an overnight job, well HD got him in offering 8pm-12am which he was okay with, but since day one it has been "suggested" OT till 5am..he was all happy about it at first but now he is NOT feeling it..

thats heartwrenching about ur stepson, did he always act like that, how did ur husband handle it in JA??

I have 2 step sons.. 9 and 6, i often wonder what it would be like to leave home at such a young age..i know kids adjust but i hope they do not have too much of a hard time..

Wow HD is tripping. Im so glad G found a job with great hours. M-F, 8 -5, off on weekends.

My step son lived with his mom and when G did get him he acted up and G just gave him what he wanted. I know a lot of kids who left home early so I was prepared for the adjust stuff but this is not that. He throw tantrums at the drop of a hat and they usually last for hours.

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Timeline

Good Morning Ladies,

Mikel enjoyed his first day of work and was up bright and early this morning for work. He got a call last night for a hotel for Valet parking and has an interview on Friday for that. He is going to see if he can do both since he is going to be on 2nd shift for the job he has now 4pm-12am. Keep your fingers crossed. The valet job would be from 7am-11am.

Q~ Nice to see you around.

LadyC~ I hope that taking him to therapy will help and that he comes around. Everything takes time.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Wow HD is tripping. Im so glad G found a job with great hours. M-F, 8 -5, off on weekends.

My step son lived with his mom and when G did get him he acted up and G just gave him what he wanted. I know a lot of kids who left home early so I was prepared for the adjust stuff but this is not that. He throw tantrums at the drop of a hat and they usually last for hours.

those are EXCELLENT hrs C..how long has he been there?? i hope we find something like that this time around .. i don't want him to work weekends..

omg, roger had a lil cousin like that in FL..he would holler and scream and bumbaclaat.. and he was only 4!! and they just get tired of it and give in.. so now ya'll have to redo YEARS of spoiling..HARSH, but nothing too hard for God.. i pray you have peace and strength while u wait for the change..

Timeline

Good Morning Ladies,

Mikel enjoyed his first day of work and was up bright and early this morning for work. He got a call last night for a hotel for Valet parking and has an interview on Friday for that. He is going to see if he can do both since he is going to be on 2nd shift for the job he has now 4pm-12am. Keep your fingers crossed. The valet job would be from 7am-11am.

LadyC~ I hope that taking him to therapy will help and that he comes around. Everything takes time.

See it dehhhh..God dont always come when we want but he comes right on time. Good Luck on the interview Mikel :thumbs:

Yes Dills we are hoping for the same thing too. Its a start so easy does it we have the time

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Timeline

Good Morning Ladies,

hey dillsy bug..omg..so glad mikel found a job AND maybe a second!! thats great.. hours are good too, he can rest in between.

Timeline

those are EXCELLENT hrs C..how long has he been there?? i hope we find something like that this time around .. i don't want him to work weekends..

omg, roger had a lil cousin like that in FL..he would holler and scream and bumbaclaat.. and he was only 4!! and they just get tired of it and give in.. so now ya'll have to redo YEARS of spoiling..HARSH, but nothing too hard for God.. i pray you have peace and strength while u wait for the change..

This is G's 3rd week. He is a Porter at an Apt complex for seniors. Thank you for the prayers Q

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.