MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Why do people INSIST on bringing Rashida out of memad.gif One of the teachers took my daughter's cell phone because SUPPOSEDLY when she was switching it from her back pocket to the front the teacher took it. It was either take it or be suspended for 3 days. Now, cool, I understand that but THEY LOST HER PHONE. She has a touch-screen phone... about to call the principal now... ugh mad.gif

Got the voicemail.. this is NOT good....

No sah, dem haffi guh buy back dat rasssssssssssssssss

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Ohhhh MrsTee make them pay.

Sus I was having a really hard time last weekend and since being back at work I am doing a little better. Dreading this weekend since it is his birthday on Sunday. My Mom is having a hard time too she is picking up his ashes today so it is going to be a very hard day for her.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Aww ty smile.gif

Soooo.....I have chosen my degree, going to do Computer Studies with a focus on Web Design which is what I really want to do.....Sigh...not looking forward to all the forms I have to fill in!! Just keep reminding myself it's FREE lol!

Bonjour, comment allez-vous? Ma mere est un professeur de francais, je parles francais un peu!

To dance la babmba you need a bit of grace?

JaEnglish, I am glad to see you finally decided on something kicking.gif good luck on that journey. I know you got this lock!!!good.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Live in MAryland, near La Plata....did drive come a Wilmington once fi come buy one truck!!!

Dang, so everybody deh a maryland and philly- a mi one ova ya so? :whistle:

MRStee- hust ya dear-heart and no pay dem idiot teacha dem no mine jus mek sure u get back yuh pickney phone

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

From day one until eternity

A year ago I filed for you

A year ago today

It seems like forever

It feels like yesterday

We’ve been there for each other

We’ve held on day by day

You touch my soul so deeply

With the kindness you display

I love your gentle manner

So eager you are to please

You walked into my world

A refreshing summer breeze

You take me to a place

I never thought I’d know

Every day you show me

How enormous love can grow

We’ve been through so much now

We’ve held on through the rain

Our bond made ever stronger

Because we share the pain

I vow to never leave you

Together we will be

And I will always love you

From day one until eternity

(F) Written for my honey (F)

Timeline

Important Women's Health Issue:

* Do you have feelings of inadequacy?

* Do you suffer from shyness?

* Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

* Do you suffer exhaustion from the day to day grind?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Margaritas.

Margaritas are the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions. Margaritas can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything. You will notice the benefits of Margaritas almost immediately and with a regiment of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live

Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Margaritas.

Margaritas may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Margaritas. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include:

- Dizziness

- Nausea

- Vomiting

- Incarceration

- Erotic lustfulness

- Loss of motor control

- Loss of clothing

- Loss of money

- Loss of virginity

- Table dancing

- Headache

- Dehydration

- Dry mouth

- And a desire to sing Karaoke

WARNINGS:

* The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

* The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

* The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to think you can sing.

* The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.

Please share this with other women who may need Margaritas.

:lol:

Good morning every1!

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline

Apparently not one in which she could see the back view - I would hate to see what that looked like from the front! :hehe:

Oddly, I was thinking the same thing. SMH 1137.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeline

Why did I almost break my printer yesterday. I was putting in a new black ink cartridge and wondered why it was so much harder than usual to put in. It took a few minutes, but finally I got it in. Then the computer says "Wrong ink cartridge in tri-color slot." :( I realized that I'd put the black ink in the color ink slot. :bonk: Why would the cartridge NOT come out!!! I tried for about 30 minutes. Steven tried for quite some time. I looked online & HP's website said that I should get a replacement printer.

My poor fingers were black & rubbed raw from scraping against the printer parts. Finally I gave up & started pricing new all-in-one printers.

Today, Steven tried with pliers & got it out in about 5 seconds. Lots of lessons learned from that experience.

I think we touched some parts that shouldn't have been touched, because the quality of the prints went down a bit.

Oh no, Nat! Maybe you can troubleshoot print quality issues and get things working back to normal again. Sure hope you don’t have to get another printer. But printers aren’t completely all that expensive anymore it’s that darn replacement ink that kills me. :angry: Were you able to save the ink cartridge or did the whole plier removal technique (:rofl:) destroy it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeline

Soooo.....I have chosen my degree, going to do Computer Studies with a focus on Web Design which is what I really want to do.....Sigh...not looking forward to all the forms I have to fill in!! Just keep reminding myself it's FREE lol!

Good choice. That seems to comprise your main interest and usability objectives...nice. :yes:

Bonjour, comment allez-vous? Ma mere est un professeur de francais, je parles francais un peu!

Ooooh, how lucky are you? Oh la la! Un professeur de francais, c’est vrai?

Je suis tres bien, merci. Et toi? Je parle francais un peu aussi. J’ai etudie le francais pour six ans mais je ne parle pas souvent. Tous mes amis, ils ont pris l’espagnol. Pauvre moi!

I really wish I could have had someone to speak it with daily. Perhaps I could have retained much more and became fluent after taking it for so long. :( Quel dommage!

To dance la babmba you need a bit of grace?

'k, thanks. :thumbs:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Je suis tres fatigue et je suis un peu faim. J'etudier francais dans l'ecole pour cinq ans. Je ne parles avec quel q'un. Aussi, toutes mon amis parles patois ou un peu de espanol.

I think I'm going to be happy with my choice!! We'll see!!!

Good choice. That seems to comprise your main interest and usability objectives...nice. :yes:

Ooooh, how lucky are you? Oh la la! Un professeur de francais, c’est vrai?

Je suis tres bien, merci. Et toi? Je parle francais un peu aussi. J’ai etudie le francais pour six ans mais je ne parle pas souvent. Tous mes amis, ils ont pris l’espagnol. Pauvre moi!

I really wish I could have had someone to speak it with daily. Perhaps I could have retained much more and became fluent after taking it for so long. :( Quel dommage!

'k, thanks. :thumbs:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Je suis tres fatigue et je suis un peu faim. J'etudier francais dans l'ecole pour cinq ans. Je ne parles avec quel q'un. Aussi, toutes mon amis parles patois ou un peu de espanol.

I think I'm going to be happy with my choice!! We'll see!!!

Aves-tu eu du café?

:thumbs: But I hear you on the paperwork. I could earn my Doctorate’s if I could just get the paperwork completed. (Really just the personal statement, but it’s taking me forever to write it. :bonk: )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeline

Lord why they dont leave Rashida alone, I hope they done buy one already. devil.gif It would be me and him

Lol..

Good morning Yardies. No word on the phone yet but I will resolve it. Thanks. I hope everyone has a great day.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.