MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Yea, I saw that. I'm still waiting for ours. Hopefully this week it'll be here :star:

Hey Nette Whagwaan? I know you saw the Y&R on Friday when Billy an Victoria and they supposed to be in Kingston. Girlllllllllllllllll we was rolling when they said they were going a Yaad the day before an mi and Hubby looked at each other and said dem nuh guh noweh LMAO! What do you know they were at some set with Tiki torches :rofl: :rofl: not even a real beach :blink: then when the supposed Rasta opened his mouth you could hear my Husband laughing in NJ he was so loud :wow: All he kept saying was LAWDIE BLOODCLAAT a wah dis Phockery :lol:. I'm gonna see if it's on Youtube yet that gave me such a good laugh! an who was the extra ( pseudo Yardie) hanging on Billy's arm she surely got her 3 minutes of fame haaaa.

Other than that without Adam there is no real drama going on right now, in my Soap Opera Magazine Adam has a whole article chat bout he nuh dead :no: YAY I knew it, I cyaa wait for his return he is the Man!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

mawnin!

hoping everybody has a grooooooooovy day

myself included

Hey Jus how yuh doing Sis (( waving))

Hey philly girl, 238.gif yeah i'm here but gotta go now. Everythings good...I'll text/email you soon.

I'm checking for more Nollywood flicks, where they at? 1550.gif

Hey J2 glad to hear things are going well, I started to call you to come walking with me but I know our last conversation you was like Hell to the No :rofl: So I roughed it alone :yes: I'm gonna text you this pic now I have emancipated myself from the false hair ( as Hubby says) it's a good length, touches my rear bra strap and for all the pressing and flat ironing I did to get it to this stage its slowly becoming a big puff ball :help: LOL but I am persevering au-natural!

I was gonna do it on Friday but I was on this conference call forever and totally taking notes so I couldn't do it sorry, I will give yuh FEVA today :yes:

Morning VJ Ladies (( Waving)) Happy Monday!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Monday morning everyone! Hope everyone has a wonderful day! I feel so happy today.....hope all of you do too!

Hi Finesse, did the ppl at your job enjoy your daughters?

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning ladies

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Morning all!!!

Sooo...party I covered on Saturday night got underway at 11pm. The occasion? It was a ONE YEAR OLD's first birthday party!

Poor children that were there were dropping all over like flies....Was thinking they should have gone ahead and had the party in her honor but let her stay home and sleep!

On the donwnside, as is usual at most African events I cover, I didn't sell many photos, but the fee for covering was still excellent!! Was really interesting seeing their traditions and looking at the food, they had a full African buffet.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bwaay...yuh know from when mi a look a FB hater and cyaa get nuhbaddy fi apply fi di job????

Let me repost the advert!!

I am presently unhappily hater-free. I am looking for some worthy candidates to fill the position.

You will perform the following duties

Design and publish various cryptic status messages which are thinly-veiled jabs at me

Steal my photos and post them on various message boards laughing at my looks

Gossip about my status messages with your friends and ensure someone tells me back

Send my boss, family, work collegues links to my facebook page and point out how skimpily I dress

Laugh at my husband's photo and pick fault with his looks

Tell my friends and family I've been putting them on blast on Facebook

Any other creative hater-like actions will be welcomed.

Please feel free to pass this on to any of your own haters, they may be happy with multi-tasking!

Pay for this job will be in the form of a barter arrangement, I'll do the same for you!

OK, you just freaked me out a little bit. I have this shyt happen to me. I'm so used to it, I don't think anything about it. But, when you write it ALL down at once, it's kind of creepy.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I have only cooked twice for my husband since he moved here. He does all the cooking...My daughter also learned real early in life to cook for herself if she wants to eat...lol.

That is what I am saying. Either BF or kids cook for me. I don't really like to cook. I will just happily clean up after.

JaEng, I would also lean towards the non-pushy person.

I think some people would go with a pushy person because they feel intimidated, and those feelings would cloud their view of the experience. That has happened to me enough to where I walk away from the overly agressives.

That being said, I don't think you'd be pushy if you did one follow-up, especially it were in an email or text format, where you weren't asking them voice-to-voice for an answer on the spot.

I personally like a follow up e-mail or letter. I cannot stand people calling me.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

No the Philadelphia Flyers hockey team. We made it to the playoffs

And kicked butt last night. kicking.gif

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Morning all!!!

Sooo...party I covered on Saturday night got underway at 11pm. The occasion? It was a ONE YEAR OLD's first birthday party!

Poor children that were there were dropping all over like flies....Was thinking they should have gone ahead and had the party in her honor but let her stay home and sleep!

On the donwnside, as is usual at most African events I cover, I didn't sell many photos, but the fee for covering was still excellent!! Was really interesting seeing their traditions and looking at the food, they had a full African buffet.

I'm sorry....a child's party starting at 11 p.m. just makes me shake my head.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

And kicked butt last night. kicking.gif

Yeah they did and the Phillies are doing good too. Thank God cause Lord knows our Football and Basketball teams(even though I hate to say that about the sixers because im a die hard fan)SUCK!headbonk.gif

Morning all!!!

You do very beautiful work. 11 pm wow!

Timeline

That is what I am saying. Either BF or kids cook for me. I don't really like to cook. I will just happily clean up after.

I just love love love to cook! Its so rewarding and satisfying. Yesterday I roasted a chicken with cornbread stuffing, white rice and gravy, and cabbage.

The other night I made jerk bbq chicken wings, spinach, potatoes and onions, baked chocolate chip cookies and put a pork in the slow cooker for dinner the next night and I made rice and peas to go with it.

Timeline

Goodmorning all, hope we al have a blessed day today!

My boss just called and important meeti9ng and I kno0w already what it's about "the state is having finanvcial difficulties and so we remain unpaid!" Sooo I ain't going!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

OK, you just freaked me out a little bit. I have this shyt happen to me. I'm so used to it, I don't think anything about it. But, when you write it ALL down at once, it's kind of creepy.

LOL sowwy!!

Not applicatble to you, some I think some people have IMAGINARY haters, they are just looking for attention!

I personally like a follow up e-mail or letter. I cannot stand people calling me.

Probably as much as I hate calling!! Text or email it is!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

You do very beautiful work. 11 pm wow!

Thank you!

11pm is just crazy...was supposed to start at 10pm, but STILL that's crazy!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.