MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ha ha ha, that was me. I figure until you pay rent you WILL NOT slam any doors in my house. I hope it worked!

We will see she comes home from her dads today so will she if she adjusted her attitude.

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning everyone!

We had a good message @ church today. It was around the blind man that Jesus healed. After the man could see, all the other folks in town were talking about the situation, trying to figure out exactly why he was blind, why HE was healed, who had the audacity to heal him on the Sabbath, etc. There were many points the pastor made, but one I especially liked was not being so concerned (in a negative way) when good things happen to other people & also distancing yourself from people who are like that.

KJ, hope your grandmother is doing better. I can't believe she got hit by a CAR! That's crazy.

Also, if your man likes Gillette, and you have this Sunday's paper, you can go to Walgreens & buy Gillette Odor Shield deodorant & Gillette body wash. Use the $2 off deodorant coupon in the paper AND use the buy deod, get body wash free. You'll pay about $4 out of pocket and will get back $4.50 in Register Rewards.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning how is everyone on this blessed sunday.

Nat the message sounded good.

Bajan no he aint get it yet. I will go back once he gets it our son is still with him, so once again here I go..

I pray this will be the last trip alone.

Timeline

No fair we lost Friday mad.gif ....

Im surprised we made it... Good afternoon Yardies

Morning everyone!

We had a good message @ church today. It was around the blind man that Jesus healed. After the man could see, all the other folks in town were talking about the situation, trying to figure out exactly why he was blind, why HE was healed, who had the audacity to heal him on the Sabbath, etc. There were many points the pastor made, but one I especially liked was not being so concerned (in a negative way) when good things happen to other people & also distancing yourself from people who are like that.

KJ, hope your grandmother is doing better. I can't believe she got hit by a CAR! That's crazy.

Also, if your man likes Gillette, and you have this Sunday's paper, you can go to Walgreens & buy Gillette Odor Shield deodorant & Gillette body wash. Use the $2 off deodorant coupon in the paper AND use the buy deod, get body wash free. You'll pay about $4 out of pocket and will get back $4.50 in Register Rewards.

Nat, that was an awesome message! I also liked how you slipped the coupon savings in there.. Gotta luv ya!laughing.gif

Timeline

I was just reading on the home page that they are changing how the green cards look effective 5/12. They will actually be "green" in color. For those of us who haven't gotten them yet, most likely we will get the "new" ones! blush.gif

I was just reading on the home page that they are changing how the green cards look effective 5/12. They will actually be "green" in color. For those of us who haven't gotten them yet, most likely we will get the "new" ones! blush.gif

Yea, I saw that. I'm still waiting for ours. Hopefully this week it'll be here :star:

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

Hello everyone hope everyone is having a great weekend ....

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

I've been replying to posts but didn't say goodafternoon.

What a roller coaster day I had yesterday, my mother is the type of person that talks LOUD and DRAMATIC on the phone so automatically when I see her calling I worry. Anyhow, while I was at work yesterday she called and screamed that my grandmother was hit by a car! The way she said I thought my granny died so I went running 2 blocks to see a crowd arond her, her wig across the street (don't ask how it got there) but all in all a guy was reversing and hit her so she fell to the ground and hit her head. Thank God she's has no injuries except pain and muscle spasms.

Nat I just wanted you to know that I took my 1st baby step at saving: I subscribed to the newspaper (sat & sun) for $5 for 13 weeks, that's a savings of $21!!!

Have a great weekend everyone and I'll finish catching up after I take a quick nap.

Sorry to hear about grandma, I hope she's ok and not badly hurt. Keep us posted.

TAMH

Timeline

Somewhere along the line I forgot to comment, or maybe I did, anyhow your work is great!!!

I was thinking about a wedding at Lake Tahoe.

It's so beautiful there :wub:

Tahoe-1.jpg

I can't wait for him to see everything...

The mountains, the lakes, the snow, the house I grew up in....

*sigh

Awwww, soon mama!

:yes: to both of those statements.

-------------------------------------

Steven's birthday is coming up. He wants a PS3, but I'm not one to spent that much money on gifts. Does anyone have suggestions of a gift that would be so awesome he'd forget about the PS3?

I can't think of anything because I don't know what he likes :blush:

Dada - when you are moving? Sorry I can't keep up with the thread.

Jaenglish - your work is incredible. I am still waiting for my stomach to stick out like a big D lol.

You're happy to get big like a big D? :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

JG I sent you a message on FB identifying myself...

I have only accepted friend request from yardies I have talked to...

Hope no one feels a way if your friend request has been ignored.

If you don't tell me your VJ name or I don't know you, I ain't accepting the friend request. sorry :unsure:

Add me if you don't mind, krystle mccree.

Ya we are back and since I have been back I have been sleeping pretty much all the time. I can't stay awake for nothing. Guess it is because I really never slept much while I was gone. Thanks to everyone for all your support and prayers. Even though I knew it was going to happen and was trying to be prepared this is the hardest thing I have ever had to go through.

I don't know how spiritual you are but prayer works and so I prayed for you and your family and I hope you pray too (F)

Well I paid 540 for 5 days and that really hurt if I was going for 10days to a week I wouldn't mine but for the short time. I was excited til he pissed me off tonite.

Awww, you'll be happy again in no time!

When I was traveling back and forth to JA I'd be pissed ALL THE TIME because he's always late to pick me up from the airport but once I settle, it was as if the anger was never there :yes:

I Facebooked this question, seems most people wouldn't mind one call back.

Was thinking of sending a message after maybe a few days or weeks, depending whether it's a wedding etc, and saying something like. 'It was nice speaking to you a few days/weeks ago, just calling/emailing/text messaging you to touch base and say I would enjoy working with you. Please do give me call if you need any further information!'

That sounds perfect!

Good morning ladies,

Im having a mommy/kids day today.

Got some things planned.

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

Be encouraged

I hope you enjoyed your day!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Girl my kids and I went for the wedding that killed me and then I was just there in Feb for 3 weeks and now this and once he comes his daughter is still there so until she comes which will hopefully be but next summer it will be nonstop. No Visa yet for your Hubby. I heard it takes 8 business days.

There's no set time so PLZ don't buy the ticket until he gets the visa in hand, if he's planning on coming asap, just tell him to pack and you check the dhl website daily. I messed up and bought G's ticket before he got the visa and thankfully a snowstorm allowed me a refund and I didn't buy the ticket again until we knew it was ready for pickup, BTW it doesn't cost much to buy the ticket the same day of travel...

Gosh I hope she is okay. The older they get, the harder it is for them to heal.

Wow I'm so glad this had a sort of o.k. ending... How is your granmudda feeling?

Morning everyone!

Sorry to hear about grandma, I hope she's ok and not badly hurt. Keep us posted.

Thanks for the concern everyone, granny is ok. She's just in a lot of pain and very stiff. For whatever reason she wants to sue and I'm against it but to each their own but thank god she's ok.

Nat, I cut those coupons but I didn't have the walgreens papre, thanks alot. I try to not let him be stuck on 1 specific brand and as I always say, if it's on sale we'll buy it :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

There's no set time so PLZ don't buy the ticket until he gets the visa in hand, if he's planning on coming asap, just tell him to pack and you check the dhl website daily. I messed up and bought G's ticket before he got the visa and thankfully a snowstorm allowed me a refund and I didn't buy the ticket again until we knew it was ready for pickup, BTW it doesn't cost much to buy the ticket the same day of travel...

No the ticket is for me to go to his interview. He does plan to come right away but we will wait til he has his visa in hand.

Thanks for the concern everyone, granny is ok. She's just in a lot of pain and very stiff. For whatever reason she wants to sue and I'm against it but to each their own but thank god she's ok.

Nat, I cut those coupons but I didn't have the walgreens papre, thanks alot. I try to not let him be stuck on 1 specific brand and as I always say, if it's on sale we'll buy it :star:

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HOW YOU DO'N (N Wendy Wiliams voice)

That's awesome :thumbs: greencard, greencash, shot I think green is my new favorite color,but I'm not green. :bonk: Do you have a facebook sent me a PM MRStee HOW BOUT IT! :star:

BLESS ME INDEED!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl my kids and I went for the wedding that killed me and then I was just there in Feb for 3 weeks and now this and once he comes his daughter is still there so until she comes which will hopefully be but next summer it will be nonstop. No Visa yet for your Hubby. I heard it takes 8 business days.

HOW YOU DO'N Bajankutie, I have been reading other Vj's timelines and it seems to take anywhere from 4 days to a week at the most, that's what I gather so I pray my husband receive his visa before I leave JM on 6/10 so we could fly back togather, but if not I put insurance on my ticket just in case. :star:

BLESS ME INDEED!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.