MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

She expensive?? :blink:

:lol:

LOL!!

For ONE session to travel to CA, I would be REALLY expensive lol...but for 3-4 sessions, not so much :)

Went to Orlando a while back, because I was making my airfare back, ended up being the same as being local :)

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dada I wanted to :bonk: you for the comment you made about the 4 kids

until it really settled in and I was like to hubby we def gotta get our stuff together. Im going to get together with my friend Nat and get some better money saving tips

Nat b :dance: ig up yourself :dance: :dance:

Well you'll have four if its just one baby juss tink if yuh carrying twins that will be five :whistle::rofl: ...

Anywho yes chica you'll be with me when I go out I have to do role call. I shout thing one, two, three and four and listen for four replies

Nope! Yardie discount, lol

RAEEEEEE... mi MARKETING team deh pan SPOT!!! :rofl:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

JaE those pictures are gorgeous There is a special glow in them

Congrats on your talent

they say everyone has one Im still trying to find mine :blush:

Me too. I think its writing but I can't seem to stick with it. I wrote this story and from what I hear it was good but I have yet to finish it. My readers are so vexed wid me :unsure: .

Timeline

:rofl: @ Wedding Vowels!

:bonk:

Yes, we are practicing our A,E,I,O,U's right now :lol::rolleyes:

I did not press a flower :shame:

:bonk:

Man its a tough crowd in here today :angry: ....

Aww tenk you kindly....funny thing is, I won a photo competition when I was 7...then went maybe 15 years without really being interested in photos apart from being in them LOL....then ended up out of the blue buying a professional camera and went from there....My mother is an artist, writer, designer, seamtress, my father a musician, my sister sings...mi neva really have nutting until photography found me....now it's my PASSION, my very LIFEBLOOD......truss mi, yours will come!

Man your family is full of talent. You are very good at it.

LMAO @ Wedding Vowels :rofl::bonk:

Philly don’t join dem!!!! :crying:

Timeline

ahh.gif What??????????????

Hel!!! to the no

who ever did that banned.gif bann they azzzzzz

thats some bsflag.gif

Yuh see tho... he cyaan remember what dem name was... he said Charleen?? but mi noh friend with no Charleen :blink:

He told me to go in his inbox and see if I could find the message in deleted items. But it noh deh... :wacko:

Oh well... I know mi man a fi mi :wub:

I just tell him all the roses in the world could not compare to the love he show me every day.

An if someone thinks a dozen roses win my heart dem nah know a ting :whistle:

Yes they were beautiful, and yes dem mek mi smile big, big, but it is the EVERYDAY things he does that matter most! :thumbs:

Yuh see tho... he cyaan remember what dem name was... he said Charleen?? but mi noh friend with no Charleen :blink:

He told me to go in his inbox and see if I could find the message in deleted items. But it noh deh... :wacko:

Oh well... I know mi man a fi mi :wub:

I just tell him all the roses in the world could not compare to the love he show me every day.

An if someone thinks a dozen roses win my heart dem nah know a ting :whistle:

Yes they were beautiful, and yes dem mek mi smile big, big, but it is the EVERYDAY things he does that matter most! :thumbs:

mi name TARA, suh anno mi!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

Unno think mi should feel a way that someone sent my honey a message telling him something like he knows how to win a girls heart by sending roses smiley-think004.gif

I mean he said it was a nice message... but he did not reply and he just delete it cause he did not know the person...

For some reason now mi wan know who message mi man about what mi chat pon yah... smiley-confused002.gif

R u serious??? Tell him to give you the name….

Whoever did that was SO SO uncool….

Hell yeah you should be mad and I would say something. That was something you shared with us and not for dem to run an tell it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.