MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Hey Philly Happy Friday

Im sending you a PM check it

Got it send it back :star:

Dada Na na na na na :rofl: stop tease mi bout my PM's I told yuh Im getting betta!

:rofl: @ Wedding Vowels!

:bonk:

Yes, we are practicing our A,E,I,O,U's right now :lol::rolleyes:

I did not press a flower :shame:

:bonk:

oh no that would have been nice to have the keepsake :star:

Aww tenk you kindly....funny thing is, I won a photo competition when I was 7...then went maybe 15 years without really being interested in photos apart from being in them LOL....then ended up out of the blue buying a professional camera and went from there....My mother is an artist, writer, designer, seamtress, my father a musician, my sister sings...mi neva really have nutting until photography found me....now it's my PASSION, my very LIFEBLOOD......truss mi, yours will come!

Oh I love that line JAEng, isn't that so true that the talent always finds you ;)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

weh di picha dem?

http://tara956.zenfolio.com/

mi sure yuh si mi site before right?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

OK who is missing the Daily FEVA, I think I am gonna post a new Nollywood Movie I have been on Nollywood overload lately I can't get enough.

I will post one shortly! I am thinking Revenge is today's theme :devil:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Unno think mi should feel a way that someone sent my honey a message telling him something like he knows how to win a girls heart by sending roses smiley-think004.gif

I mean he said it was a nice message... but he did not reply and he just delete it cause he did not know the person...

For some reason now mi wan know who message mi man about what mi chat pon yah... smiley-confused002.gif

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

don't worry I have plenty of that :lol::rofl:

Awwe Sis I know exactly how you feel, I have to look at your timeline to see how far you have to go. It's nuh easy at all trust mi but when he is here it was all worth it!!!

:rofl: :rofl: @ sus haaaa I wish I could get them extra extra extra long but Damian would :bonk: mi haaaa

Oh No you wont you will look Fabulous! I feel so naked without my lashes they are so much a part of me :yes: I feel instantly glamorous when I get them on :P

I get them refilled every 2 weeks depending on if some have slipped out or not. I only like to use the surgical glue so I carry my own glue! I don't like the cheap glue they use at all.

Thanks. Well his interview is on 6/14 so this should be it. I know it will be worth it but we will be starting his daughter soon after.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Oh I love that line JAEng, isn't that so true that the talent always finds you ;)

Boy, that's how I feel about it.

I have always been a 'fixer' wanting to make people love themselves, increase their self-confidence and photography has just been AMAZING at enabling me to do that....I love love LOVE when someone looks at their photo and goes 'OMG I'm beautiful!', because for me it's the first step in getting people to love themselves as they are....Women who THINK they are overweight or don't like this and that about themselves get to see the BIG picture....we on the outside don't put our faces two inches from the person we are looking at and look for flaws, we stand a foot or two back and see the WHOLE person....and it is AMAZING when I hear people LOVING themselves....or getting someone who HATES photos to WANT to take pictures, men who HATE pics to do family pics and LOVE being in them....more to me than ANY amount of money could ever be.

Not dat mi have a ting mi would hide from di man... just that mi feel it a little presumptuous fi smaddy go message him an not know him...

bwaaay sah...dem DANGEROUS enno!!!!!

I would NEVER do that #######, what reason could you POSSIBILY have for doing that? If they know YOU, then say it to YOU. How him reach inna di mix???

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

Boy, that's how I feel about it.

I have always been a 'fixer' wanting to make people love themselves, increase their self-confidence and photography has just been AMAZING at enabling me to do that....I love love LOVE when someone looks at their photo and goes 'OMG I'm beautiful!', because for me it's the first step in getting people to love themselves as they are....Women who THINK they are overweight or don't like this and that about themselves get to see the BIG picture....we on the outside don't put our faces two inches from the person we are looking at and look for flaws, we stand a foot or two back and see the WHOLE person....and it is AMAZING when I hear people LOVING themselves....or getting someone who HATES photos to WANT to take pictures, men who HATE pics to do family pics and LOVE being in them....more to me than ANY amount of money could ever be.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Wish you were not so far away... you really do capture the beauty in your photos!

bwaaay sah...dem DANGEROUS enno!!!!!

I would NEVER do that #######, what reason could you POSSIBILY have for doing that? If they know YOU, then say it to YOU. How him reach inna di mix???

A so mi sey too JAEnglish...

I wish he would not have deleted it :bonk:

Timeline

Not dat mi have a ting mi would hide from di man... just that mi feel it a little presumptuous fi smaddy go message him an not know him...

And who on here has his number? He delete di numba? You should search it.

Wish you were not so far away... you really do capture the beauty in your photos!

She travel :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Aww tenk you kindly....funny thing is, I won a photo competition when I was 7...then went maybe 15 years without really being interested in photos apart from being in them LOL....then ended up out of the blue buying a professional camera and went from there....My mother is an artist, writer, designer, seamtress, my father a musician, my sister sings...mi neva really have nutting until photography found me....now it's my PASSION, my very LIFEBLOOD......truss mi, yours will come!

dang a family of talent thats whats up

congrats you will be on top model in a minute getting paper $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Paris here she come :dance: :dance: :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

A so mi sey too JAEnglish...

I wish he would not have deleted it :bonk:

Girl, who knows, maybe I'll make that West Coast link up!!!!

Would be nice to meet you Jamie and Jonesy, could always come for your WEDDING and do some sessions while I'm there!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.