MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Dat's cause you ave 6 mile long eye lashes :bonk:

JAEng is the best (speaking as a customer, not a friend, lol)

ooohhhhhhhhhhh...suh mi is a GOOD photographer but not a GOOD friend?? :whistle:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ooohhhhhhhhhhh...suh mi is a GOOD photographer but not a GOOD friend?? :whistle:

LMAO - Speaking as a CLIENT there - Kinda biased as a friend to be praising your talents, don't ya think? You know you are both, lol :bonk: Mi lub yah lang time love0054.gif

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

mi neva do dat....get mi eyelash done

maybe mi try....mi prolly look like a slutty ho tho...

LOL!!

been wanting to get my eyelashes done for the LONGEST..need a good lashtician though....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

so ow long dem a stay on fa? ow it go?

Apparently fi bout 6 weeks...yuh need fi get smaddy weh put dem awn one one....then you have to go back to get them renewed like nails every few weeks weeks

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Goodmorning all.

I got 28 days till I see my hubby omg I hope and pray this is the lastime I have to leave him behind that is so hard to do.

Awwww.......hope so to girl!! Never heard of a CR1 denial, so stop the worrying!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

Morning Yardies blush.gif

DaDa, I agree with you, there is a lot of support on here, but there is also a lot of judgement as with anything posted on the internet... no one really knows what you are going through in detail from reading a post made in an on-line forum.

My honey has been my rock these past months. He is right there in this boat with me, and we're paddling our little hearts out smiley-vault-misc-136.gif

If we did not have the love and open communication we do, there would be no way we could have made it through the past year and a half...

So in my time of need, I turn to him instead of here. He is always a txt away, and he keep his phone with him at all times same as I do.

He still calls me every morning to wake me up, and he still says little romantic things that even my poetic mind could not think of wub.gif He is truly my soul mate in every sense of the word and I am so blessed to have found him no matter how hard our journey has been.

One of the best things he did that really made me understand how much he cares was my birthday...

He has been asking me since last year how he can send me flowers, and I have looked into it, but without him having a major credit card I have come up empty handed...

But you know April 21st (My Birthday) I heard a knock on my door and there stood a man holding this:

23622_1343135551755_1632234917_827048_2435886_n.jpg

I was so shocked blink.gif

They were so beautiful and they smelled divine! smiley-love008.gif

Apparently he called my friend and had her go through the FTD website to find the perfect roses, order them and he txt her what to say on the card and western unioned her the money to pay her back...

All that trouble just to put a smile on my face, and lawd knows it worked biggrin.gif

We have been through a lot, and yes it has been hard, but every day we show each other how much this bond means to us. I never believed in love like this before I met that man. He has made me a believer!

And I say, what God has joined together let no man put asunder. Amen.

I have more to share, soon come... work a kill mi...

Awwww...that's sweet. Beautiful flowers.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Was thinking JaP should press them and keep the petals...maybe make something with them....they would have soooo much significance for me

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

Was thinking JaP should press them and keep the petals...maybe make something with them....they would have soooo much significance for me

You read my mind....I press at least one flower from all the bouquets I get.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I love this... (L)

The Vows I Take Will Be Forever

~Nicholas Gordon

Is someone looking up wedding vowels :whistle: ??

Wait you both like to write so I’m sure you all will write your own vowels. Man there probably won’t be a dry eye in the house when the two of you get to talking.

Timeline

.........uhhhh almost. I misplaced the property assesment paper somewhere :bonk: so I have to run pick up another one in the morning before work...but I did fill out all the forms.

Thanks Dara-I really need this :blush::yes:

I wish I was der with a ruler so every time you went to touch the computer screen I could pop your hands and tell you back to work missy :bonk: … LOL :rofl:

Just keep at it Jamerican mi knoa its hard but just think of the reward at the end. I don’t blame you though I pulled up those forms and I got an instant headache.

Timeline

:star: @ your skill. What type of pictures do you take or like to do the most?

It is my ultimate dream to do a boudoir photoshoot, there would be no better gift than that to give your man. I love it! Still waiting on my co'workers so we can all go together :blush:

Umm is boudoir a nude photo?

Timeline

who's got a hot and sexy weekend planned??

hubby on daddy duty all day tomorow cuz mommy going to get hair cut and colored, mani, pedi, eyebrows, massage and facial..

I was wondering when you were going to get your mustache trimmed...

Man I wish I could get that massage with you. I got the mani and pedi and hair done yesterday.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.