clueless_in_usa

If you have an accent

173 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

** yeah. The 4th amendment is for white people.

Of course you actually believe that. I know, you think we are supposed to take it as sarcastic but I do not. Why?

Because you also believe that minimum wage is for white people only. You believe that OSHA is for white people only. You believe that Social Security, health benefits, paid vacation, family and medical leave, and laws to protect against discrimination based on sex and nationality are for white people only. the brown people you want here illegally have NONE of these things and cannot acheive them as illegals. You think safety for rental properties are for white people only, occupancy rules and even carbon monoxide detectors..white's only. Lead paint rules to protect children...white's only. What a disgusting, revolting display of racism. Topped off with your previous statements that you only carry loaded guns in "bad neighborhoods" and I wonder why you would even have the nerve to post such racist things. Steven Segall is now charged with having female sex slaves, at least two of them Russian, in his "employ". Is this OK also? Must be. They are here illegally, held in captivity and abused sexually...but they can't complain to authorities. What a perfect situation, eh? I bet you get real tired of hearing those brown and back people complaining about discrimination, don;t you? You WANT them in a position where white people can do what they want and the underclass can't complain. What a perfect situation! "Shut up and get up there on that roof and work and screw you and your need for a safety harness, there are lots more of you where you came from, you dirty piece of trash! And if you get hurt, #### you and any idea you have of getting paid so you can feed your litter of rugrats! Workman's comp is for white people you TROLL!"

Y'all make me sick with your racist vomit!

Gosh, thanks so much for showing restraint. And you are right.

You are welcome. I also think we should consider giving a pass to recent bypass patients :lol:

:rofl: It no longer hurts to laugh!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Of course you actually believe that. I know, you think we are supposed to take it as sarcastic but I do not. Why?

Because you also believe that minimum wage is for white people only. You believe that OSHA is for white people only. You believe that Social Security, health benefits, paid vacation, family and medical leave, and laws to protect against discrimination based on sex and nationality are for white people only. the brown people you want here illegally have NONE of these things and cannot acheive them as illegals. You think safety for rental properties are for white people only, occupancy rules and even carbon monoxide detectors..white's only. Lead paint rules to protect children...white's only. What a disgusting, revolting display of racism. Topped off with your previous statements that you only carry loaded guns in "bad neighborhoods" and I wonder why you would even have the nerve to post such racist things. Steven Segall is now charged with having female sex slaves, at least two of them Russian, in his "employ". Is this OK also? Must be. They are here illegally, held in captivity and abused sexually...but they can't complain to authorities. What a perfect situation, eh? I bet you get real tired of hearing those brown and back people complaining about discrimination, don;t you? You WANT them in a position where white people can do what they want and the underclass can't complain. What a perfect situation! "Shut up and get up there on that roof and work and screw you and your need for a safety harness, there are lots more of you where you came from, you dirty piece of trash! And if you get hurt, #### you and any idea you have of getting paid so you can feed your litter of rugrats! Workman's comp is for white people you TROLL!"

Y'all make me sick with your racist vomit!

:rofl: It no longer hurts to laugh!

Gary - I really do think mox was being sarcastic, in his flaming liberal (but charmingly left leaning) way. I agree with you absolutely that to properly regulate things like job safety, you need to have a workforce that has legal standing to complain - that won't end up with getting thrown in jail. So the workers should be documented and legal. Companies that hire them and pay a sub-standard wage need to be policed more stringently.

Edited by Brad and Vika

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Timeline

People can easily prove their legal status and move on, just as your wife can. It's called a green card. In most cases a valid driver's license or state issued ID would probably do. Or do you prefer the dead bodies keep piling up so no one is inconvenienced? It would seem many "brown people" want this law given the high percentage of people supporting the law.

If illegals skip getting checked at the border as law requires, then they get checked on the street or in their car or wherever they're found. That's their choice when they sneak in uninvited. I'm sure people living near the Mexican border are tired of the drugs, kidnappings and murder. This is less about immigration and more about border crime. Anyone reading the news knows things are out of control.

Skin color is not relevant, but where they come from is. Mexicans are the majority of illegals. Does that shock anyone given we share a border with Mexico? Can common sense ever enter into these discussions? This is the same political correctness that led the Army to ignore the Ft. Hood nut job until he killed 13 innocent people. Nobody wanted to offend a middle easterner.

:thumbs:

Timeline

Gary - I really do think mox was being sarcastic, in his flaming liberal (but charmingly left leaning) way. I agree with you absolutely that to properly regulate things like job safety, you need to have a workforce that has legal standing to complain - that won't end up with getting thrown in jail. So the workers should be documented and legal. Companies that hire them and pay a sub-standard wage need to be policed more stringently.

he was and wasn't Brad. He would like us to believe he is sarcastic. In reality he is a racist, as are all phony liberals with low expectations of black and brown people, support of affirmative action and other programs to "protect the inferior races" They are the same ones that turned fire hoses on them 40 years ago and used the KKK as their radical domestic terrorist arm to promote their Democratic party segregationist theories.

They have simply polished the ####### of racism to make it look good. He wants to "protect" the 4th amendment "right" of an illegal alien so the illegal alien can go to work tomorrow and provide increased profits for a greedy capitalist PIG roofing contractor. Or mow the lawn of a fat Democratic party contributor. If that 4th amendment protected illegal alien falls off the roof...too bad for him. Workman's comp is for white people like Mox, the brown ones can be sent back in a box and we can get a new one tomorrow at the Home Depot slave auction. It is disgusting, Brad.

I won't even patronize a Home Depot in Vermont because they allow illegals to be auctioned on their property in Arizona, Texas, Mississippi and many other places.

Go ahead, list off the programs the phony liberals support

1. Minimum wage

2. Workman's comp.

3. Family and medical leave

4. Universal health care

5. Fair benefits, paid vacation, sick pay, holiday pay

6. "Prevailing wage" requirements for contractors

7, Housing safety to prevent "slumlords"

8. Work standards for treatment of employees, rest periods, number of days which can be worked

9. Occupational safety and health regulations <------ BIG!!!!!!

10. Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid

This is just a short list. NONE of these are available to working illegals, NONE. They cannot complain about it, they can do nothing about it. They are helpless to avoid being abused, exploited. There is nothing they can do and MOX is wanting us to believe he CARES if the cops ask to look at the illegal's green card? Are you kidding me?

I mean, Brad, Mox supported the health care act which specifically excludes illegal aliens from coverage, but doesn;t want them sent back to their own country where they would have medcial that Mox supports for us? What the ####????

The people that oppose laws to reduce the influx of illegal are racists, pure and simple. They see this new law as a way of cutting into their "right" to have people serve them at lower than normal wages and benefits so they can get their lawn mowed cheap, or a better price on a roofing job or cheap lettuce and onions. It is the most selfish, racist pigheaded position one can take. I cannot imagine a more blantantly racist position than wishing to keep good and decent people enslaved in a human trafficking industry for profit or political gain. It is revolting, nauseating.

The people who are exploiting these poor human beings need to be put OUT OF BUSINESS, they need to have their property confiscated, they need to be put in prison. When we end the economic incetive for slavery, slavery will end. The slaves will freely walk home where they will be protected by their country's laws, healthcare plans (which they have had for many years longer than we have and they must be very good at healthcare by now)retirement prgrams, etc. All the things that FREE people enjoy and Mox wishes to deny to the brown people who are brought here by our slave conscription process.

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

You guys seem to think that illegals prefer to be returned home rather than work with no added benefits, but at least getting money to eat.

According to you, the defenders of the "poor brown people," is better to have paid vacation, fair benefits, social security, etc. rather than having any food on the table to eat, no matter how much work it took to have such precious food.

Therefore, because you all know better, let us unionize all these illegals, let us bring them back home, and let us make them strike against the fat PIGs who exploit them until these racists decide to provide all required benefits to these workers. Meanwhile, if these illegals die because they cannot eat any food, that will be better because there will be fewer illegals to worry about.

Like I said before, the real problem in Arizona is not the illegals, but the DRUGS. However, for some strange reason you failed to mention anything about drugs. Maybe because the drug buyers are "poor white" people with a problem and they should use "sick pay, universal health care, medical leave, and other benefits given only to whites to TREAT their problem.

The brown people who are trying to make a life for themselves and their families should be treated as criminals, put in jail immediately, and sent home to die, because they are scum, but the white people who create the reason for drug wars and violent crime should be given free benefits and put in beautiful hospitals until they get cure, because they have benefits they deserve.

Who is more racist now?

P.S.: The son of Michael Douglas should have been given at least 20 years without parole. Examples like that would be a beginning to deter drug use and specially drug trafficking. Unfortunately, he is the SON of a famous movie star and daddy has plenty of money to spend on lawyers.

Timeline

You guys seem to think that illegals prefer to be returned home rather than work with no added benefits, but at least getting money to eat.

According to you, the defenders of the "poor brown people," is better to have paid vacation, fair benefits, social security, etc. rather than having any food on the table to eat, no matter how much work it took to have such precious food.

Therefore, because you all know better, let us unionize all these illegals, let us bring them back home, and let us make them strike against the fat PIGs who exploit them until these racists decide to provide all required benefits to these workers. Meanwhile, if these illegals die because they cannot eat any food, that will be better because there will be fewer illegals to worry about.

Like I said before, the real problem in Arizona is not the illegals, but the DRUGS. However, for some strange reason you failed to mention anything about drugs. Maybe because the drug buyers are "poor white" people with a problem and they should use "sick pay, universal health care, medical leave, and other benefits given only to whites to TREAT their problem.

The brown people who are trying to make a life for themselves and their families should be treated as criminals, put in jail immediately, and sent home to die, because they are scum, but the white people who create the reason for drug wars and violent crime should be given free benefits and put in beautiful hospitals until they get cure, because they have benefits they deserve.

Who is more racist now?

P.S.: The son of Michael Douglas should have been given at least 20 years without parole. Examples like that would be a beginning to deter drug use and specially drug trafficking. Unfortunately, he is the SON of a famous movie star and daddy has plenty of money to spend on lawyers.

You seem to think it matters if slaves wnat to be slaves. It doesn't. It is immoral, racist and revolting that we would pass laws to protect workers, provide minimal wages and benefits, provide for safety on the job and medical care and some small amount of money for retirement and then build in a work force of millions of people that are exempt from it. I want to vomit. Where is the vomit icon?

Recently, here in Vermont, two brothers were operating a string of 6 Chinese restaraunts using illegal Chinese immigrants. They were paying them NOTHING, except for tips they made, they were living 21 people to a 3 bedroom house, sharing one toilet, men and women all in the same place. The women were routinely sexually abused by the restaraunt owners, other workers and anyone else that was willing to pay a few bucks to #### an illegal chinese b*tch. And YOU do notwant police to check if they have a green card????????????? What kind of sick ####### would say something like that. These terrorized slaves were afraid to say anything because they would be deported!!!!!! THIS is what happens when you have an uregulated...unregulable...workforce, and it is what the racists want with their desire for a large workforce of brown and yellow people they can abuse. These brothers are now in prison, where they should be. The workers WERE depoted to China, where THEY should be and are no longer being raped every day...but maybe they liked it?

"Oh, but the abused workers WANT it!" Are you f*cking serious?????????? I promise you at any point I could have found any number of slaves in the antebellum south that WANTED to be slaves because their slave masters were pretty good to them and they realized they couldn't possibly do any better given that they had no education, no skills other than working in an agricultural business...so why not? So we should have kept slavery? Actually we did. These underpaid, abused workers are working for LESS money than it cost to OWN slaves. How could you OWN, feed, clothe, house and provide medical for someone at $24 per day? Yet that is what many of them make...$3 per hour.

Also you can read ALL I have written on this subject, read it over and over and over, and you will NEVER read that I think one of the slaves should be jailed or even arrested. If we implemented laws that ended the economic reason for them to be here, ended any reason for them to WANT to be here, they would not come. The ONLY people that should be jailed are those that abuse and underpay workers in violation of our laws, in violation of human morals. People who support and conspire to keep illegals here working in sub-standard conditions should also be charged criminally.

This is NOT about drugs or crime, that is just more smoke and mirrors to conceal the real desire for having these people here. It is a decoy, a diversion. The ONLY reason these people are here is to provide a workforce that is not subject to the laws we pass to protect white people from abuse. The racists do this to show how compassionate they are, and then under the table import millions of slaves for who such protections do not apply.

Need we even get into the methods used to smuggle these people into the USA? It is a disgusting, revolting business, they use methods we do not approve of for cattle and sheep, they live in conditions that people are put in jail for if they keep dogs in that condition...but it is OK with you because they are brown, and then you and others try to conceal your racism with diversions about drugs or crime or whatever.

the truth is REAL UGLY Clueless. You do not want to go there, you will see things that cannot be un-seen. This IS the seedy underbelly of this country and we need to make strong laws to prevent this abuse of people, it should NOT be happening in the USA

Gary And Alla

The law requires police to question (let's face it) dark-skinned people about their immigration status if they have "reasonable suspicion." It also has a provision allowing police to be sued if people don't think the Police are doing this. It's a terrible answer to a very real problem. It's unfortunate that the Federal government won't get off their collective butts to do something about illegal immigration, but this is not the answer. I look forward to the many many lawsuits that will make Arizona look like the backwards hicks they just signed up to be, and the eventual repeal of this unconstitutional law. In the meantime, my immigrant wife and I will make sure none of our dollars are spent with Arizona businesses.

Lots to be said from both sides of this issue. This is a tough call. To me, it makes sense but it is definitely not in line with the Constitution. If you want to put a dent in illegal immigration in AZ, look for Hispanics. If you want to find the likely terrorist, look for people that look like bin Laden et al. Is it profiling, absolutely! Is it contrary to the Constitution, I think so. Is it necessary, yes. It has only taken about 200 years to discover that the US Constitution is not perfect. I like the idea that I can drive around and not get stopped everyday and asked for my ID. If you want a free society you either go free 100% or start heading back down that which we fought so hard to free ourselves from. But if you go 100% free then you have to deal with the problems that come with that and that means no reasonable way to deal with illegal immigrants. The flip side is to start ID'ing people that seem suspicious. But as soon as you start saying that it is OK to do a body search on Abdul but not on 6 year old Sarah all dressed up in her Easter best, you have a problem. At least the Russians seem to trample on everyone’s rights equally. This AZ law will lead to discrimination and I am sure several court cases about its constitutionality. I would be happier if they just required you show a valid DL or other ID when making a purchase of any kind but that too would bring on the moaning & groaning about how invasive the government is. You can't have it all ways people.

Bottom line. We have laws. Follow them or expect penalties. Be careful what you wish for because the result may lead to things that cause you inconvenience and discomfort.

:thumbs: Could not of said it better myself Gary! :thumbs:

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012
Noa1 4/12/2012 receipt date 4/6/2012
Biometrics 4/19/2012 letter recieved
Biometrics 5/01/2012 done
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic toc..................................................

5/10/2013 Info pass for another year stamp

Tic Toc, Tic Toc.....................................

Second biometrics letter received 7/6/2013

Tic toc tic toc..........................................................................................

4/10/14 info pass for another year

Tic Toc, Tic toc

3/30/2015 info pass for another year stamp

9/10/2015 Notice for I-751 interview 9/22/2015 Our gov is so efficient just gotta love em in charge of health care!!

Timeline

Lots to be said from both sides of this issue. This is a tough call. To me, it makes sense but it is definitely not in line with the Constitution. If you want to put a dent in illegal immigration in AZ, look for Hispanics. If you want to find the likely terrorist, look for people that look like bin Laden et al. Is it profiling, absolutely! Is it contrary to the Constitution, I think so. Is it necessary, yes. It has only taken about 200 years to discover that the US Constitution is not perfect. I like the idea that I can drive around and not get stopped everyday and asked for my ID. If you want a free society you either go free 100% or start heading back down that which we fought so hard to free ourselves from. But if you go 100% free then you have to deal with the problems that come with that and that means no reasonable way to deal with illegal immigrants. The flip side is to start ID'ing people that seem suspicious. But as soon as you start saying that it is OK to do a body search on Abdul but not on 6 year old Sarah all dressed up in her Easter best, you have a problem. At least the Russians seem to trample on everyone’s rights equally. This AZ law will lead to discrimination and I am sure several court cases about its constitutionality. I would be happier if they just required you show a valid DL or other ID when making a purchase of any kind but that too would bring on the moaning & groaning about how invasive the government is. You can't have it all ways people.

Bottom line. We have laws. Follow them or expect penalties. Be careful what you wish for because the result may lead to things that cause you inconvenience and discomfort.

I too enjoy the freedom of not being harrassed by police and never want to see here what I experienced in Ukraine. Being stopped and asked for my papers was nearly a daily thing, so we are by no means the only country that does it. Incidentaly I also lived in the UK and Canada and was never asked for my papers there.

The way to prevent this is to end the economic incetive for illegals to be here by severly punishing people that employ, abuse and exploit illegal aliens. Punish the real criminals. IF we would do so, it could mean so much more to the people of Mexico. Ending the economic lure would mean that they could eventually join Canadians with their special easy access to the USA, when there would no longer be a high risk of illegal immigration, sich as with Canadians and EU citizens, then they could travel here without visas.

People opposing laws to end the human tragedy that is this illegal slavery would be appalled if I proposed ending the minimum wage or workman's comp., they would howl to the moon if I suggested removing laws protecting us from sexual harassment or wanted to end social security or medicare or our new universal health care...yet they condone exactly the same thing for these illegal workers. It is the strangest situation I ever saw and qualifies as a new level of stupidity if not blatant racism.

When these workers are employed here, for pitifully low wages, very often $3 per hour or less, the employers not only pocket profits from underpaying people, they do not contribute 7.65% to SS and medicare, do not provide workman's comp or liability insurance, paid vacation etc. It is a gold mine of exploitation for employers.

Now imagine something else, if you will. There has recently been a terrible accident in West Virginia which killed hard working miners. It is terrible and it is a dangerous job. Despite all the safeguards OSHA, MSHA, NIOSH and the United Mine Workers rukes, accidents happen and people are killed. even when there are regulations and a mechanism in place to report violations of safety rules, people are killed. Even when specially trained people oversee the safety of the workers, people are killed. These miner's families will receive insurance settlements, company life insurance, and their wives and children will receive SS payments for the rest of their lives. Illegals families would get NONE of this, who knows if their deaths would even be reported? Reported to whom? Officially they do not exist in this country.

Illegals in construction are being made to work without helmets, safety glasses, safety harnesses, gloves, steel toed shoes, safe equipment and ladders...these things add up. It can be as much as 37% of the pay of a worker...a well paid American construction trade worker making $18-22 per hour (non-union) PLUS benefits. These illegals have no mechanism to complain, no avenue to seek a safe workplace, no assurance for their families and yet they work in one of the most dangerous occupations in America, statistically far more dangerous than a fireman or policeman...far more.

Who among us here would suggest, or even imagine, taking away safety equipment from our nations firefighters? Which of you would suggest that families of policemen killed in the line of duty not get compensated? And maybe not even get notified! who would suggest that? Anyone? Yet so many people will suggest doing the same to illegal aliens. Why? Because they are brown or yellow?

which one of you here would neglect getting a green card for your immigrant spouse? Which of you here would allow your immigrant spouse to work for $3 per hour or be harassed sexually, or raped, or forced to work on high platforms or roofs with no safety harness? Who? Which of you would allow an employer to NOT pay into SS or medicare for your spouse? Which of you would allow your spouse to work 60 hours per week with no overtime? Or 7 days per week for 8-10 weeks with no overtime, no time off? Yet you would think it is OK for an employer to do this to another person? Strange.

this is the United States! Employers here are required by law to provide reasonable safe work places, free of harassment and discrimination. we cannot allow sexual harrassment, even if the woman likes it. We cannot allow workers to work without a harness on high platforms, even if they do not like wearing a harness, we cannot allow firefighters not to wear a respirator even if they do not like it. This is the United States! We are required to provide safe and healthy work places, as safe and healthy as we can. We cannot allow people to continue to exploit illegal aliens to save money on these things which we have rightfully legislated employers are required to provide. We cannot allow them to avoid the laws WE have provided for, simply by shifting the risk to brown skinned people. This is the Unites States! We cannot allow an employer to pay less than the minimum wage or employ children against child labor protection laws. Allowing this will set us back more than 100 years.

Employers and property owners that do this should be punished severely, the threat of punishment should be so severe, so sure and so swift that NO employer would DARE to hire anyone that isn't legally in trhe country and would not DARE to violate wage and hour laws, safety regulations and discrimination laws. we need to END the econimic incentive to hire illegal aliens to avoid our laws to protect workers...protect PEOPLE of all races.

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

The way to prevent this is to end the economic incetive for illegals to be here by severly punishing people that employ, abuse and exploit illegal aliens. Punish the real criminals. IF we would do so, it could mean so much more to the people of Mexico. Ending the economic lure would mean that they could eventually join Canadians with their special easy access to the USA, when there would no longer be a high risk of illegal immigration, sich as with Canadians and EU citizens, then they could travel here without visas.

People opposing laws to end the human tragedy that is this illegal slavery would be appalled if I proposed ending the minimum wage or workman's comp., they would howl to the moon if I suggested removing laws protecting us from sexual harassment or wanted to end social security or medicare or our new universal health care...yet they condone exactly the same thing for these illegal workers. It is the strangest situation I ever saw and qualifies as a new level of stupidity if not blatant racism.

Who among us here would suggest, or even imagine, taking away safety equipment from our nations firefighters? Which of you would suggest that families of policemen killed in the line of duty not get compensated? And maybe not even get notified! who would suggest that? Anyone? Yet so many people will suggest doing the same to illegal aliens. Why? Because they are brown or yellow?

First:

You need to wake up, because you are living in dream land. The two most important incentives that illegals have to come to the USA are a better life than what they can ever dream to have in their home countries (Yes! countries, because illegals are not only Mexican) and the lure of very easy money through the trafficking of drugs to the vast and hungry USA market.

Second:

I could care less about the laws that you mentioned above. Obama care should have never passed, and it has to come a day when people stop depending on the government and start depending on themselves, especially for retirement. Stop being victims! Everything has to be a law in this country. It makes me sick!

Third:

I know more illegals that have pearly white skin like YOU, than illegals that have brown or yellow skin. According to you, I should immediately report these "white slaves" and their "owners" because a crime is being committed. Well, I won't do that. Why? Because these people are happier doing what they are doing than how they were in their fabulous countries, where you propose to send them back to.

For the record, these illegals that I know are not being raped, and not being forced to do jobs they do not want to do. Their only disadvantage is that they get paid a little less than their peers and they cannot complain. Otherwise their working conditions are exactly the same as those working with them who have all the benefits of working in the USA legally.

I really don't think that punishment for business alone will do the trick. There also has to be physical enforcement of immigration law. Sad but true. Although mass movement of business to Mexico in the form of factories, etc. will help raise the standard of living in some areas, it is important to understand how porous the Mexican borders are, and this is not just a problem for the US. So even if the standard of living in Mexico is somehow raised enough to take away some of the incentive to move north for the people who already live on the border, what about all the impoverished people in the south, and other countries? That is one of the primary differences between Mexico and Canada. Also, this economic stuff is separate, although related, from the question of security I talked about earlier.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

he was and wasn't Brad. He would like us to believe he is sarcastic. In reality he is a racist, as are all phony liberals with low expectations of black and brown people, support of affirmative action and other programs to "protect the inferior races" They are the same ones that turned fire hoses on them 40 years ago and used the KKK as their radical domestic terrorist arm to promote their Democratic party segregationist theories.

They have simply polished the ####### of racism to make it look good. He wants to "protect" the 4th amendment "right" of an illegal alien so the illegal alien can go to work tomorrow and provide increased profits for a greedy capitalist PIG roofing contractor. Or mow the lawn of a fat Democratic party contributor. If that 4th amendment protected illegal alien falls off the roof...too bad for him. Workman's comp is for white people like Mox, the brown ones can be sent back in a box and we can get a new one tomorrow at the Home Depot slave auction. It is disgusting, Brad.

I won't even patronize a Home Depot in Vermont because they allow illegals to be auctioned on their property in Arizona, Texas, Mississippi and many other places.

Go ahead, list off the programs the phony liberals support

1. Minimum wage

2. Workman's comp.

3. Family and medical leave

4. Universal health care

5. Fair benefits, paid vacation, sick pay, holiday pay

6. "Prevailing wage" requirements for contractors

7, Housing safety to prevent "slumlords"

8. Work standards for treatment of employees, rest periods, number of days which can be worked

9. Occupational safety and health regulations <------ BIG!!!!!!

10. Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid

This is just a short list. NONE of these are available to working illegals, NONE. They cannot complain about it, they can do nothing about it. They are helpless to avoid being abused, exploited. There is nothing they can do and MOX is wanting us to believe he CARES if the cops ask to look at the illegal's green card? Are you kidding me?

I mean, Brad, Mox supported the health care act which specifically excludes illegal aliens from coverage, but doesn;t want them sent back to their own country where they would have medcial that Mox supports for us? What the ####????

The people that oppose laws to reduce the influx of illegal are racists, pure and simple. They see this new law as a way of cutting into their "right" to have people serve them at lower than normal wages and benefits so they can get their lawn mowed cheap, or a better price on a roofing job or cheap lettuce and onions. It is the most selfish, racist pigheaded position one can take. I cannot imagine a more blantantly racist position than wishing to keep good and decent people enslaved in a human trafficking industry for profit or political gain. It is revolting, nauseating.

The people who are exploiting these poor human beings need to be put OUT OF BUSINESS, they need to have their property confiscated, they need to be put in prison. When we end the economic incetive for slavery, slavery will end. The slaves will freely walk home where they will be protected by their country's laws, healthcare plans (which they have had for many years longer than we have and they must be very good at healthcare by now)retirement prgrams, etc. All the things that FREE people enjoy and Mox wishes to deny to the brown people who are brought here by our slave conscription process.

I have not seen it put better than this

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.