tom&tanya

Vermont Service Center - Whining and Ranting room -- All Whiners and malcontents Welcome!

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

When I filed at CSC, Vermont were RACING through K1's an a matter of weeks. So, all us CSC people were pretty upset too. They seem to swap with one another and never find equilibrium.

Married February 20, 2010

Permanent Resident April 22, 2010

Naturalized Citizen January 14, 2014

Proud Dual Citizen of Australia and the USA!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

don't have any complaints yet... just worried coz we filed our I129f at VSC too. :o

haven't heard good news from VSC filers lately.

i really wish earlier filers will start receiving their noa2s! :unsure:

it will give us a little bit of hope that ours will be here soon.

i feel silly checking VSC filers for the month of January, February, March and April everyday... hoping to see an updated timeline on their signatures. checking the uscis every now and then doesn't help too!

although i have been seeing other time lines,

one of the shortest wait i've seen so far was 3 to 4 weeks after they got their first noa.

here's hoping that we get the noa2 by the first week or the second week of may. :thumbs:

but that's only wishful thinking! :unsure:

just curious.. aren't there 4 service centers in the country? i've only seen CSC and VSC filers here on VJ.

is it possible for them to have the other service centers help these 2 busy centers out? so they can speed things up?

just a thought! :dance:

after all this aggravating wait... anxiety attacks... tedious preparations in making everything perfect so to not get any RFEs... sleepless nights from reading all the information and experiences that other people share.. the success stories that are making me envious of how lucky they are for being together now...

and that we still have to wait for our turn... after all these....

by the end of the day.. when my baby tells me he loves me and tells me that one day we'll be together again....

makes all of these worth it! (L):ot::)

IR-5 Petition Parent (this is going to be a long journey)

02.12.2018 - I130 form sent (via USPS) 

02.21.2018 - I130 form delivered (via USPS) mail shipment delayed delivery

02.23.2018 - NOA1 Date 

02.24.2018 - Text Notification received 

03.05.2018 - NOA1 Received

10.05.2018 - NOA2 Received (NOA date 10.02.2018) -- Petition approved.  Petition sent to NVC in Portsmouth, NH  

Timeline

don't have any complaints yet... just worried coz we filed our I129f at VSC too. :o

haven't heard good news from VSC filers lately.

i really wish earlier filers will start receiving their noa2s! :unsure:

it will give us a little bit of hope that ours will be here soon.

i feel silly checking VSC filers for the month of January, February, March and April everyday... hoping to see an updated timeline on their signatures. checking the uscis every now and then doesn't help too!

although i have been seeing other time lines,

one of the shortest wait i've seen so far was 3 to 4 weeks after they got their first noa.

here's hoping that we get the noa2 by the first week or the second week of may. :thumbs:

but that's only wishful thinking! :unsure:

just curious.. aren't there 4 service centers in the country? i've only seen CSC and VSC filers here on VJ.

is it possible for them to have the other service centers help these 2 busy centers out? so they can speed things up?

just a thought! :dance:

after all this aggravating wait... anxiety attacks... tedious preparations in making everything perfect so to not get any RFEs... sleepless nights from reading all the information and experiences that other people share.. the success stories that are making me envious of how lucky they are for being together now...

and that we still have to wait for our turn... after all these....

by the end of the day.. when my baby tells me he loves me and tells me that one day we'll be together again....

makes all of these worth it! (L):ot::)

HOWEVER, i will be whining like crazy if fall comes and i'm still not with chris. :bonk:

02.23.2018 - NOA1 Date 

10.05.2018 - NOA2 Received (NOA date 10.02.2018) -- Petition approved.  Petition sent to NVC in Portsmouth, NH  

Timeline

sorry guys.. did not post that twice.. there was an error on my google chrome.. when i was typing.. didn't know it posted it..

when i posted the second one.. the first one wasn't even there. sorry... my bad... :(

02.23.2018 - NOA1 Date 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

It's a bump!

65 days and counting. Although, looking on the UK forum, someone had to wait 112 days for it, and they are wrapping up everything in the next few weeks, so perhaps once we get out of Vermont, we'll be moving right along!

"You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without."

Mailed K-1 on 2-6-10

USCIS received packet on 2-8-10

NOA 1: Received 2-16-10

NOA 2: Approved 4-29-10 (72 Days)

NVC Forwarded Petition to London- 5-6-10

NVC Letter Received: 5-7-1010

London Received Packet: 5-14-10

London Mailed Packet to Rob: 5-18-10

Packet 3 Received by Rob: 5-22-2010

Packet 3 paperwork mailed to Rob 6-12-10

Medical- July 8, 2010

Everything mailed to Embassy 7-19-10

Interview Date: 9-14-10- Approved pending non-machine washed replacement passport.

Entry to US- 10-6-10 POE- Newark

Wedding- 10-23-10

AOS

Mailed AOS paperwork to the Chicago lockbox 1-7-11

Delivery Notification 1-10-11

Text stating application was received 1-20-11

Check Cashed 1-21-11

NOA 1 received 1-22-11

Biometrics letter received 1-29--11

Biometrics appointment 2-24-11

Received notice- I-485 has been transferred to the California Service Center 2-9-11.

3-11-11 - EAD production ordered

3-19-11- EAD Received

3-31-2011- AOS approved without interview

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

When we filed at VSC back in November of 2009, people from around September were getting their NOA2s in 1-2 months. Naturally, we expected the same sort of timeline, but we waited 4 months for ours. It was heart-breaking and hair-tugging, but you'll get there, I promise. And feel free to do all the ranting you need to until then! :P

I-129F

6 Nov 2009: NOA1

2 March 2010: NOA2 (116 days)

14 April 2010: Interview (159 days) Approved!!

30 April 2010: Married!

AoS

18 May 2010: NOA1 for AoS, EAD and AP

8 June 2010: Case transferred to CSC

10 June 2010: Biometrics completed

31 July 2010: EAD and AP received!

9 Sept. 2010: RFE email for AoS

(RFE for medical. We replied with letter stating that it's not required since done overseas within one year)

18 January 2010: Interview - passed! Card production ordered!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.