had

got shocked and need help

38 posts in this topic

hi....sorry is there hope still??? what if we send letters to congressmen and senators...that would help or change somthing besides hiring a lawyer??

Couldn't you start with a fresh I-130 and I-485 filing (Adjustment of Status)? I hope someone else chimes in on this.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

hi to all

the lawyer said...the case is noth that really hard...he asked us to gather other papers me and my wife didn4t provide at first...he d meet the ones who wrote letters let them witness at the court . he also said he wants new people to witness like the landlord and some nighbors and coworkers.

me and my wife felt the lawyer is so confident and thus there is chance we win the case...he really gave us hope yet i dont know to what extent? what u think guys?

hi ....

i want ask question and hope i get some replies...after the denial to remove my conditional residence...i planning to appeal it. At the hearing beofre the judge what kind of questions the judge my ask me and my wife???

don't feed trolls they only grow larger

hi everybody,

yesterday me and my wife had an appointment to remove my conditional residence...when the interviwer called for my wife(she is the us citizen) ...the 1st thing he said to her" ur marrige is fake ...u may face 5 yrs in prison" ...she asked why? and she siad no its not i love my husband and he loves me ...then he kept asking her things ...she doesnt remmber my mother s name and happened with me too coz i couldnt remember hers mother name ...and that the only...at the end we both couldnt remember some details about us and our families but they wree like 4 things we could nt answer ....yet we provided all the documents they asked for ...tax return+rent+letters from firends and relatives+our bank account ...for me the alien the interviwer said nothing to me like ur marriage is fake or something like that ...he said ok" we ll study this and make decision in few weeks " want to mention that my wife already was married to a person from brazil yet he was residing in us ...she divoced him coz he was abusing her phisically and mentally ...she called the immigration and cancled everything coz my wife and her ex wew in the process to file for him to be legal in usa...me and her really making nice home and love each other ....please any can help me here ; what may happen to me and her ?????? for me, the interviwer was a kind of rude with her .why??? please i need answers

thanks to you all

i don't get it.

Filed: Other Timeline

Had,

since your petition has been denied, which is very rare, removal proceedings against you will be initiated automatically. You will get a court date where you will be in front of the judge. At this time of your journey you have reached a stage where you need the help of an experienced immigration attorney who will speak up in your behalf. The attorney will advise you to do what I hereby do: document your life since you met your wife. Gather every piece of evidence and the support of as many people as possible. Name them as witnesses and have them come to the court date and speak up in your behalf. You are not being deported yet; if you can convince the judge that your marriage is real, he will override USCIS's decision.

You absolutely must take this seriously.

Regarding the advice of filing a new AOS . . . that's nonsense. Adjustment of Status requires a status to adjust to and the adjusted status is LPR. You are an LPR already, so what would you adjust too? And, should your petition be denied and you are ordered to leave the US within a certain time frame, a newly filed AOS will also not work.

This is an extremely important issue. Put all your effort into this.

Himher:

I found your comment inappropriate. Here's a VJ member asking for help, and you refer to him as a troll and hijack the thread to put down your own case, which is quite similar.

This is not the way to encourage advice.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Himher:

I found your comment inappropriate. Here's a VJ member asking for help, and you refer to him as a troll and hijack the thread to put down your own case, which is quite similar.

This is not the way to encourage advice.

I thought same at first. But that was had's original post. Himher removed quote tag by mistakewink.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.