Veronik

Approved November Filers - The Wait for Interview

651 posts in this topic

Interviews might be coming sooooon..YAY... :D Come on interview dates...I'm definitely going to be calling DOS tomorrow before 5pm... Let's hope tomorrow is the day or next week at the latest! I'll feel so much more better once I know "the date"! Whoo Hooo.. bring it on.....

For more information on our journey please see our 'About Me' page on our profile!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Did any K1 people call in the late afternoon today? Seems the IR1/CR1 people got interview dates today!!! :thumbs:

08/31/2010 POE09/25/2010 Civil WeddingAOS Timeline10/11/2010 AOS Package Sent10/20/2010 NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP11/12/2010 Biometrics Appointment1/4/2011 Received EAD and AP documents!1/11/2011 AOS Interview - APPROVED!!1/15/2011 - Received Approval notice for I-485, Green card on its way!!1/21/2011 - Received Green Card!!Removal of Conditions11/1/2012-Sent Application to California Service Center ..... N-40007/29/2016 - Received date at Phoenix lockbox 8/01/2016 - N-400 NOA<p>xx/xx/xxxx - BiometricsOnto the next step!!

Timeline

Hey everyone,

So I'm working on the documents I need to gather before the BIG day, and I wanted to double check with you what I have for the sponsor form. :help:

Sponsor:

- Last 6 weeks of pay stubs

(He doesn't have pay stubs per say, as his employer is not that big, but he has the little section from the secretary's check book, and plus he is making copies of his checks before cashing them in... Will that be ok you think?

- Letter from employer

- Tax transcripts for 2009,08,07 (should I get his W2s as weel?)

- Letter from his banks, one for his checking account, one from his savings account

- Last statement from his two savings account

Co-Sponsor:

- Last 6 weeks of pay stubs

- Letter from employer

- Tax transcripts for 2009,08,07 (here again, should I get her W2s?)

- Letter from the bank

- Documents proving assets (I'll get her to put something about the house that she owns

with her husband)

Do you guys think this will be ok? And also, his mother his co-sponsoring us, so on the form, when they ask on behalf of whom are you filling this form, what should she put down? Petitioner's mother?

Gosh, I know this is a long post, but I'd be extemely happy if anyone could look over it and tell when what they think... I'm a little worried about this form to be honest!

Thanks guys!

Hey Vero...I'm not sure about the sponsor stuff as we don't have one...

Proof of your fiance's income sounds alright...

As far as I recall tax transcripts are sufficient...

08/31/2010 POE09/25/2010 Civil WeddingAOS Timeline10/11/2010 AOS Package Sent10/20/2010 NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP11/12/2010 Biometrics Appointment1/4/2011 Received EAD and AP documents!1/11/2011 AOS Interview - APPROVED!!1/15/2011 - Received Approval notice for I-485, Green card on its way!!1/21/2011 - Received Green Card!!Removal of Conditions11/1/2012-Sent Application to California Service Center ..... N-40007/29/2016 - Received date at Phoenix lockbox 8/01/2016 - N-400 NOA<p>xx/xx/xxxx - BiometricsOnto the next step!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys!

Thanks Wishing for the input! And yes I called yesterday at 4pm, and there was no interview dates yet...

But CR-1s are getting their interview dates, so.... Maybe today we will too!!!! Gosh, I'm so happy right now, but I shouldn't get too excited just in case they decide to let us hang for another week! Will definitely be calling at like 4:30 though!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! :wacko:

I'll let you know as soon as I get off the phone!!!

Sending good vibes to us all!!!

:goofy:

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

Timeline

I'm tempted to call this AM to check...I may do that to see also. Does anyone know if they log each time you call? In the grand scheme who cares if they track me calling twice, but anyways.... :blink:

It's really none of their business if you call twice, 3 times or even 10 times a day! You have to do what you have to do, that's it! :) I really hope some interview dates for you guys today, it would be a really great day for this! :thumbs:

01/12/2011: GreenCard approved!!!!

Green card expiration date: 01/05/2013
Sent ROC package to VSC: 11/16/2012
NOA1: 11/20/2012

Approval: 04/29/2013!!!!

event.png

Timeline

Yeah, same here, just got off the phone, and nothing yet...

WHY? :angry:

Gosh, I was so hyper all day thinking we would have good news today, but I guess not... What's the hold up??? Is there a timeline freak amongst us that knows how long after CR-1 dates we given the K-1s dates were given?

I guess at least it means there not skipping July, but really, another long weekend before we find out anything? I wonder if we called too early... Probably not.

Ahhhhh this sucks!

:protest:

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

Timeline

Well I just about thought I wasn't going to be able to get through as my phone decided to start having issues just as I was calling, argh! I am so frustrated, once again no interview date has been set. COME ON MONTREAL!!!!! :wacko: All I can say is....

:girlwerewolf2xn:<_<:blink:<_<:protest::ranting::protest::ranting::protest::ranting::protest::girlwerewolf2xn::diablo: :diablo: :clock: :clock: :clock:

I swear this is giving me extra motivation to go to the gym and go jogging every day or second day cuz I just hate the stress of not knowing!!!

Timeline

Yeah, same here, just got off the phone, and nothing yet...

WHY? :angry:

Gosh, I was so hyper all day thinking we would have good news today, but I guess not... What's the hold up??? Is there a timeline freak amongst us that knows how long after CR-1 dates we given the K-1s dates were given?

I guess at least it means there not skipping July, but really, another long weekend before we find out anything? I wonder if we called too early... Probably not.

Ahhhhh this sucks!

It seems if you look at April of this thread that CR-1's were issued interviews around April 16thish and the the K1s started rolling in around the 19th. But man, oh man I just don't think there are any patterns to this immigration #######. :bonk: I'm just going to keep hopin each week. I mean...we gotta have some K1 dates rolling in by the end of next week....no!? NO!? June 4th...gotta be it.... :yes:

Nothing here either.. :( It's good to know some CR1 people are getting some dates, they have been waiting a long time too. Hopefully we will find out soon, we must be next in line.. I prey we still get a July date, I was hoping to have one before Aug.

For more information on our journey please see our 'About Me' page on our profile!

Timeline

Yeah, all I'm hoping at this point is that we get a date before the 18th of June because if we don't by then, well forget about July interviews! And if that happens, you can bet I'll be flying there for a visit! July it's GOT to be!

Well, maybe next week!

I usually count around 75 days after P3 was logged in..that's your aprox time for an interview.

My prediction would be this:

For P3's logged around April 16-30, interview's should be around June 30-July 14.

For P3's logged around May 1-15, interview's should be around July 15-29.

For P3's logged around May 16-31, interview's should be around July 31 thru August 14th.

As anyone who has followed this thread knows nothing is concrete with MTL, so its possible you might get an interview sooner or much later!

I called today and No interview date set. I asked if she knew when they would be giving out dates and she said she is not given that information. Maybe we will start getting dates this coming week. I'm not getting my hopes up tho.

Life is like a roller coaster. Hold on tight and enjoy the ride!

Timeline

Well, in a way, I don't see why CR-1 dates would start rolling in but K-1s wouldn't, so I think we can expect our dates soon...

But Montreal is full of surprises, so who knows...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.