Veronik

Approved November Filers - The Wait for Interview

651 posts in this topic

Good weekend all?

You guys are too funny with your pretend interview dates...I love it, I'm going to do it too...so my pretend date is July 29th!

Forgot to tell you that when I called/found out I was logged on the 19th the operator told me to call back end of 1st week of June and they'd most likely have the interview date assigned then. So in keeping with previous comments, June 4th seems to be of some significance.

So happy the fees went up, not! I'm just adding it to my 'immigration tab'...

For information on our K1/AOS/ROC journey please see my 'About Me' page on my profile.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just wanted to repost the list...any other updates?

- mandaNchris (April 16th)

- Vero and Chris (April 26th)

- J & J (April 27th)

- Pasht (April 30th)

- Wishing (May 4th)

- Alaba (May 6th)

- netguy (May 10th)

- Ken and Kate (May 11th)

- Valerie78 (May 17th)

- Brenda2010 (May 19th)

Wishin' luck to all for this week.... :luv:

08/31/2010 POE09/25/2010 Civil WeddingAOS Timeline10/11/2010 AOS Package Sent10/20/2010 NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP11/12/2010 Biometrics Appointment1/4/2011 Received EAD and AP documents!1/11/2011 AOS Interview - APPROVED!!1/15/2011 - Received Approval notice for I-485, Green card on its way!!1/21/2011 - Received Green Card!!Removal of Conditions11/1/2012-Sent Application to California Service Center ..... N-40007/29/2016 - Received date at Phoenix lockbox 8/01/2016 - N-400 NOA<p>xx/xx/xxxx - BiometricsOnto the next step!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

So in keeping with previous comments, June 4th seems to be of some significance.

So happy the fees went up, not! I'm just adding it to my 'immigration tab'...

They probably are redoing the form letters, unfortunately. So waiting until around June 4 to send out the "new visa fee increase" in the packet 4 letters does make a lot of "governmental sense". I keep coming over here expecting to see some interview dates assigned. I guess I will wait until the second week of June to see something. I am sorry you all have to wait.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah... Waiting sucks, but eh, we're so close right!?! ( For some reasons, this is supposed to sound positive and uplifting, but it's FRUSTRATING!)

I have a feeling June 4th will be THE day... I'm still hoping this week brings in the good news, though...

Anyone called today?

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

I gave a call today: no interview date. I don't expect a date any time soon, so calling every day is just part of my boring daily routine. A bit miffed to hear that the fee increase has finally gone through :P

My little to-do list (mainly for myself, but if people need to do the same thing, feel free to add to it):

- get long-form birth certificate

- get name check from police

- book medical

- put together list of companies/authorities to notify for address change

- buy a goddamned suit for the wedding

Jan 12, 2010 - I-129F sent to Vermont

Jan 14, 2010 - NOA1 issued

Jan 20, 2010 - Touched

Jan 30, 2010 - NOA1 received in mail

Mar 22, 2010 - NOA2! 67 days after NOA1! #222 on Igor's List!

Mar 23, 2010 - Touched

Mar 24, 2010 - NVC Received Petition

Mar 26, 2010 - NVC Sent Petition to Montreal Consulate

Apr 01, 2010 - Montreal Consulate Received Petition

Apr 13, 2010 - Packet 3 Received

Apr 16, 2010 - Packet 3 Mailed

Apr 20, 2010 - Montreal Consulate Received Packet 3

May 11, 2010 - Packet 3 Logged

Jun 29, 2010 - Packet 4 Received !

Jul 12, 2010 - Medical !!

Aug 25, 2010 - Interview at Montreal Consulate !!! APPROVED !!!

Sep 08, 2010 - Port of Entry in Port Huron / Blue Water Bridge !!!

Sep 25, 2010 - Wedding Day !!!!

Nov 15, 2010 - AOS + EAD sent

Nov 23, 2010 - NOA1

Nov 24, 2010 - AOS + EAD touched

Jan 06, 2011 - Biometrics Appointment

Jan 28, 2011 - EAD approved!

Mar 29, 2011 - GREEN CARD INTERVIEW! APPROVED !!!

Apr 07, 2011 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!!!!

Mar 11, 2013 - ROC sent

Timeline

I gave a call today: no interview date. I don't expect a date any time soon, so calling every day is just part of my boring daily routine. A bit miffed to hear that the fee increase has finally gone through :P

My little to-do list (mainly for myself, but if people need to do the same thing, feel free to add to it):

- get long-form birth certificate

- get name check from police

- book medical

- put together list of companies/authorities to notify for address change

- buy a goddamned suit for the wedding

Yeah I made a call earlier today also, was on the edge of my feet and not breathing as the operator said "YES! I see that they have" (and then she paused) "received all your paperwork" (see continued) "but no interview date has been scheduled". Yeah ok, thanks great :bonk:

Yup a daily call to DOS has also become part of my daily routine... :jest:

Oh and my fiance has a "feeling" its going to be this week! Hopefully one of our "feelings" will be right @ some point....

08/31/2010 POE09/25/2010 Civil WeddingAOS Timeline10/11/2010 AOS Package Sent10/20/2010 NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP11/12/2010 Biometrics Appointment1/4/2011 Received EAD and AP documents!1/11/2011 AOS Interview - APPROVED!!1/15/2011 - Received Approval notice for I-485, Green card on its way!!1/21/2011 - Received Green Card!!Removal of Conditions11/1/2012-Sent Application to California Service Center ..... N-40007/29/2016 - Received date at Phoenix lockbox 8/01/2016 - N-400 NOA<p>xx/xx/xxxx - BiometricsOnto the next step!!

Timeline

Good Morning!

Yeah I know what you mean Wishing, I've had this 'feeling' for 3 weeks now! Today it's been 1 month since my P3 was logged in... It's so frustrating to think that people who had their P3 logged in a week before I did already have their interview, and I'm stuck waiting and HOPING for one in July... This process can be frustrating at times, to say the least...

I've decided to only call on Mondays and Fridays. If anyone is planning to call today, let us know how it turns out!

:energy:

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

Timeline

Yeah I made a call earlier today also, was on the edge of my feet and not breathing as the operator said "YES! I see that they have" (and then she paused) "received all your paperwork" (see continued) "but no interview date has been scheduled". Yeah ok, thanks great :bonk:

Yup a daily call to DOS has also become part of my daily routine... :jest:

Oh and my fiance has a "feeling" its going to be this week! Hopefully one of our "feelings" will be right @ some point....

Haha I must have been tired when I wrote this...I meant to say "edge of my seat" instead of "feet"

And that "she continued" and not "see continued" haha

:rofl::bonk:

Timeline

So has anyone called today?

Keep us posted! I'll call Friday and let you all know if this week is our lucky week!

Timeline

I called today, as it's my husband's birthday, and he was hoping for an unexpected birthday treat, but no such luck. DoS woman said she'd had a lot of people calling and asking about Montreal interviews.

*gripe*

Timeline

Hey everyone,

So I'm working on the documents I need to gather before the BIG day, and I wanted to double check with you what I have for the sponsor form. :help:

Sponsor:

- Last 6 weeks of pay stubs

(He doesn't have pay stubs per say, as his employer is not that big, but he has the little section from the secretary's check book, and plus he is making copies of his checks before cashing them in... Will that be ok you think?

- Letter from employer

- Tax transcripts for 2009,08,07 (should I get his W2s as weel?)

- Letter from his banks, one for his checking account, one from his savings account

- Last statement from his two savings account

Co-Sponsor:

- Letter from employer

- Tax transcripts for 2009,08,07 (here again, should I get her W2s?)

- Letter from the bank

- Documents proving assets (I'll get her to put something about the house that she owns

with her husband)

Do you guys think this will be ok? And also, his mother his co-sponsoring us, so on the form, when they ask on behalf of whom are you filling this form, what should she put down? Petitioner's mother?

Gosh, I know this is a long post, but I'd be extemely happy if anyone could look over it and tell when what they think... I'm a little worried about this form to be honest!

Thanks guys!

Timeline

Ok, so I meant as well, not as weel!

Did anybody call today? And did anyone look at my previous post? Thanks for your time!

Timeline

- Letter from employer

- Tax transcripts for 2009,08,07 (should I get his W2s as weel?)

- Letter from his banks, one for his checking account, one from his savings account

- Last statement from his two savings account

Co-Sponsor:

- Letter from employer

- Tax transcripts for 2009,08,07 (here again, should I get her W2s?)

- Letter from the bank

- Documents proving assets (I'll get her to put something about the house that she owns

with her husband)

Do you guys think this will be ok? And also, his mother his co-sponsoring us, so on the form, when they ask on behalf of whom are you filling this form, what should she put down? Petitioner's mother?

Gosh, I know this is a long post, but I'd be extremely happy if anyone could look over it and tell when what they think... I'm a little worried about this form to be honest!

Thanks guys!

I believe for the I-134 Affidavit of Support, the letter from the employer and letters from the bank should be sufficient but bring the pay stubs and tax transcripts anyway. When you adjust status after you are married, you will need the tax transcripts which already includes the W-2 information so you don't need that in addition.

Timeline

Thanks lilacvioletiris! I feel better now! :whistle:

And I called today and no interview date yet. :crying:

Gosh, I don't know about you guys, but the morale is getting low! We just have to keep hoping that tomorrow or next week brings the most anticipated news! Everyday when we wake up, we're one day closer to being done! :dance:

Alright, have a good evening ya'll!

Timeline

Thanks lilacvioletiris! I feel better now! :whistle:

And I called today and no interview date yet. :crying:

Gosh, I don't know about you guys, but the morale is getting low! We just have to keep hoping that tomorrow or next week brings the most anticipated news! Everyday when we wake up, we're one day closer to being done! :dance:

Alright, have a good evening ya'll!

The CR1/IR-1 folks are getting dates for July today. Maybe tomorrow holds promise. Heads up, the dates are coming.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.