thrpeeoh

My life is over....

78 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I agree, reconciliation is the best approach.

As for the bipolar thing, believe me... if this same thing happened in the Philippines, nobody here would even suggest anything like this. She might be depressed, she might have some issues but bipolar is too much jumping to conclusion. I hate it when people starts to accuse other people about mental illness - mental illness should not be taken lightly or suggested at every turn. People to snap, get angry, have outburst, etc. etc. let's not be too quick to say she's sick.

:thumbs: it's painful.

Reunited for good and it feels so good!

----- I-129F ------

I-129F Sent : 2009-03-02

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-05

NOA2 : 2009-09-01

Medical : 2009-10-01/02

Interview : 2009-10-13

POE (San Francisco) : 2009-11-20

Wedding : 2009-12-30

SSN (Married Name) : 2010-01-11

SSN Card Arrival : 2010-01-15

AOS Sent: 2010-03-19

AOS Arrived: 2010-03-25

AOS&EAD Notice Rcvd: 2010-04-30 dated 2010-04-23

AP Notice Rcvd: 2010-04-01

Biometrics Taken: 2010-05-07

Biometrics Schedule: 2010-05-21

EAD Card Arrived: 2010-06-16

Interview Schedule: 2010-06-25

Removal of Conditions

Packet Sent: May 14, 2012

Packet Received: May 16, 2012

INFOPASS Schedule: June 14, 2012

Biometrics Taken: June 14, 2012 (same day passport was stamped 1-551/6-month extension inc work authorization)

Biometrics Schedule: June 27, 2012

As usual......

This forum has the "BEST" Telenovelas, Dramas .... reading it, beats even the best episode of the Discovery Channel..... :devil: :devil: :devil:

lolz!!! yeah right!! honey read this too and he said lots of wrong grammar, but still the message is very clear and he said that either this gurl is is homesick or she is not happy with her marriage.... :blink:;):hehe:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Anyway, I'm about to goto bed. We will see if she comes to bed with me or stays on the couch.

Hey do not leave us hanging, did she go to bed with you, or sleep on the couch.

Marriage :2009-12-31

I-485-AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 2010-01-12

I-485 RFE response received by USCIS : 2010-02-010

EAD/AP Approved Date: 2010-03-11

AP Received Date: 2010-03-16

EAD Received Date 2010-03-19

AOS Interview Appointment 2010-05-10

Green Card approved 2010-05-10

Email received Card Production ordered 2010-05-13

Green Card received 2010-06-08

As usual......

This forum has the "BEST" Telenovelas, Dramas .... reading it, beats even the best episode of the Discovery Channel..... :devil: :devil: :devil:

hmmm.....

• 2 weeks later...

So, after my last post we straightened out our problems. I agreed that she could go home to visit her family in a few months. We have even purchased her tickets using the money she had been saving for our trip that was supposed to happen next year, which now won't because we won't have the money. Everything was going fine, until tonight.

Yesterday she informed me we were getting another cat and that her friend will be here tomorrow to spend the day, bringing the kitten and the friends baby. We had been trying to find another cat to keep our current one company while we were both out at work, so no issues there. And her friend coming over is also not an issue. After informing me of this I asked for her help cleaning the house, which hasen't been done in months, I have been too busy working on the house making repairs, and she has been to busy chatting or watching filipino shows on the internet.

We both worked together and finally put the bed in the guestroom together. She then proceeded to clean the area around her computer while I started cleaning upstairs. When I came down stairs she had decided to move the couch a little bit and was washing the clothes and dishes. I finished vacuming the house and cleaned the bathroom, and she was watching her shows again. When I finished she wanted to goto bed, so we went. No problems.

We got home tonight and I asked her to help clean the kitchen, and she got mad again. She thinks I married her because I wanted a maid. Its my house, I should clean it. WE bought the house 6+ months ago, but due to the mortgage it only has my name on it. She has no credit history and it would have hurt our application to have her on it, or so we were told. I still haven't found out if it was true or not but she holds it over my head at times that her name is not on the house. I'm trying to leave her alone because she is acting like a child again and I don't want to escalate again. She she is saying things like we can't work things out, she is tired (which over time I think I have finally understood what it means to her, which makes no sense too me) and when she goes home she probably won't come back. After 2 years she still does not consider this home.

I have since cleaned the kitchen and was starting to rewash the dishes, she doesn't do a good job if there are a lot and some of them still have greese on them because she doesnt change the water when it gets too dirty. She got mad at me again for rewashing them.

Currently she is laying down on the couch with her iphone playing music up loud so I can hear it 3 rooms away.

Edited by thrpeeoh

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

So, after my last post we straightened out our problems. I agreed that she could go home to visit her family in a few months. We have even purchased her tickets using the money she had been saving for our trip that was supposed to happen next year, which now won't because we won't have the money. Everything was going fine, until tonight.

Yesterday she informed me we were getting another cat and that her friend will be here tomorrow to spend the day, bringing the kitten and the friends baby. We had been trying to find another cat to keep our current one company while we were both out at work, so no issues there. And her friend coming over is also not an issue. After informing me of this I asked for her help cleaning the house, which hasen't been done in months, I have been too busy working on the house making repairs, and she has been to busy chatting or watching filipino shows on the internet.

We both worked together and finally put the bed in the guestroom together. She then proceeded to clean the area around her computer while I started cleaning upstairs. When I came down stairs she had decided to move the couch a little bit and was washing the clothes and dishes. I finished vacuming the house and cleaned the bathroom, and she was watching her shows again. When I finished she wanted to goto bed, so we went. No problems.

We got home tonight and I asked her to help clean the kitchen, and she got mad again. She thinks I married her because I wanted a maid. Its my house, I should clean it. WE bought the house 6+ months ago, but due to the mortgage it only has my name on it. She has no credit history and it would have hurt our application to have her on it, or so we were told. I still haven't found out if it was true or not but she holds it over my head at times that her name is not on the house. I'm trying to leave her alone because she is acting like a child again and I don't want to escalate again. She she is saying things like we can't work things out, she is tired (which over time I think I have finally understood what it means to her, which makes no sense too me) and when she goes home she probably won't come back. After 2 years she still does not consider this home.

I have since cleaned the kitchen and was starting to rewash the dishes, she doesn't do a good job if there are a lot and some of them still have greese on them because she doesnt change the water when it gets too dirty. She got mad at me again for rewashing them.

Currently she is laying down on the couch with her iphone playing music up loud so I can hear it 3 rooms away.

In my opinion, you should ask yourself if you can hold still onto the relationship, it is only you who can weigh things better.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

No offense, but you two sound like you have absolutely no romance - no sweetness towards each other in your every day interactions. And that part in red - you both are rubbing each other the wrong way. Get some counseling if you want to save the marriage.

Edited by El Buscador

WE bought the house 6+ months ago, but due to the mortgage it only has my name on it. She has no credit history and it would have hurt our application to have her on it, or so we were told. I still haven't found out if it was true or not but she holds it over my head at times that her name is not on the house.

Now that you have the mortgage, maybe you can get a quit claim deed, to add her name to the house title.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Now that you have the mortgage, maybe you can get a quit claim deed, to add her name to the house title.

kind of sounds like a bad idea... considering the present situation. see if she decides to come back from the philippines first :)

Thrpeeoh,

You have shown great courage expressing your gut-wrenching hardships, I know every member here can feel your pain. There will always be 2 sides to every story, however, in this case, you seemed to have done everything a man can do to salvage a marriage. Sometimes the simpliest of questions can answer alot of questions. Does your wife tell you that she loves you? Does she act in a way that would reflect she does in deed care about the marriage? Do you feel you have done your best to honor your vows? If the marriage is just a battlefield, and you feel all of this just isn't right..then perhaps it is time to listen to your heart and let this one go. Many of us here have been there and done that..you are still relatively young and perhaps you just deserve better. Your wives behavior is erratic at best and has no place in a love based marriage. The constant stress can have health complications for both of you..There is no easy choices in a heartbreak..but as painful as it can be..sometimes it is easier just to cut your losses, admit you just don't get along..and heal in time to love again. I wish you every good thing in the future. :)

once you find her..never let her go

6 trips to phili from 10-05 to 11-08

married CDO 11-18-08

I-130 sent 12-30-08

noa1 reciept 1-08-09

I-130 approved 6-14-09 Cal serv center NVC recieved 6-28-09

3032 choice sent 7-1-09

AOS fee bill generated 7-1-09

IV bill generated 7-7-09

IV bill credited 7-14-09

AOS bill credited 7-24-09

ds 230 sent to NVC 7-28-09

AOS 864 sent to NVC 7-28-09

ds 230 & 864 recieved 8-5-09 priority/cert. mail

case completed 8-13-09

St. Lukes 10-6, 10-7 - 09' she passed :)

Interview date US embassy Manila 10-23-09..visa refused "additional NBI "aka" needed"

additional NBI aka submitted 10-26-09

VISA arrived via AIR21 to CDO 11-03-09

Wife arrives USofA 11-17-09 Our journey a to z 4.6 years

Wife's SSN card arrives 11-28-09

Wife's Green card arrives 12-05-09...faster than expected

removal of conditions

I-751 app file date 8-18-11 CSC

NOA receipt 8-20-11

I-797c biometrics 9-28-11

Thrpeeoh,

You have shown great courage expressing your gut-wrenching hardships, I know every member here can feel your pain. There will always be 2 sides to every story, however, in this case, you seemed to have done everything a man can do to salvage a marriage. Sometimes the simpliest of questions can answer alot of questions. Does your wife tell you that she loves you? Does she act in a way that would reflect she does in deed care about the marriage? Do you feel you have done your best to honor your vows? If the marriage is just a battlefield, and you feel all of this just isn't right..then perhaps it is time to listen to your heart and let this one go. Many of us here have been there and done that..you are still relatively young and perhaps you just deserve better. Your wives behavior is erratic at best and has no place in a love based marriage. The constant stress can have health complications for both of you..There is no easy choices in a heartbreak..but as painful as it can be..sometimes it is easier just to cut your losses, admit you just don't get along..and heal in time to love again. I wish you every good thing in the future. :)

Very well said!:thumbs:

Thrpeeoh, it looks like she feels that you are being domineering. Maybe its your style of communication causing that, or maybe its your monitoring her spending and housework that she resents. It seems like she needs more space, freedom, and ownership of things.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.