*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kjenkins, I have it. The $4 international plan. But it didn't help. So when I do turn it on, I'm putting a block on his line. He'll have to utilize phonecards. And the extension thing, did that too. Mind you, I called to give $1100 the other day. Lady refused b/c it isn't total past due. Ha e you ever. Bill collectors deny $$ in this day & age?! She also said acct is in collections. Straight madness.

Oh yea they throw in collections in a minute. You should've politely asked to speak to a manager. Was that the finance dept or just the usual rep?

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Gas, tolls and Gps is all I need and im there....Hey Yardies! The damage to my car is 2800.00wacko.gif

you can't look at it like that mi sista.. everything in due time :)

Lol, no KJ its not from my accident, Ive had the pain in the pinky for about 3 weeks now..I don't know what I did, even typing is a tad painful...I did get adjusted at the chiro, he thought it would help the pinky but it hasn't :( Lawd im falling apart....

I just came back from seeing that movie. I enjoyed it!

That's alot of money!

Hopefully the pain will go away. :thumbs:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

good.gif Nothing wrong with being a lil Rashida ;)

Im glad he finally came around though!

Make me a plate, im coming! :)

What do they say?unsure.gif

Someone close to you is pregnant...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

yuh breed!

hubby just informed me of this a couple days ago

me toooooooo!

reminds me of staying over at my grandmas house when i was little

damion loves it as well- i think even more than me

lol

Lol, that's what it means.

Still don't know yet, I fefuse to buy a pt for almost $20, call me cheap! I'll wait about 1 more week then I'll go to the doc

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Easter weekend to everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. I am doing better and better each day and the baby is great she only cries when she is hungry.

I have a question to ask all of you, I know this is the best place for any type of advise. Its hard to get friends and family involved with maritial issues cause then they just hate your spouse. Its about my hubby. Yesterday I had an emotional breakdown at the supermarket. First of all the dr took me off my pain meds until I go to the office for a visit. I have been toughin it out for about 2 days now and it has been tough but I am dealing with it. Anyway I have been in moderate to severe pain( I got a ce-section a week ago). Yesterday was a severe pain day, My stiches hurt, I am breastfeeding so my boobs hurt, I am still having after birth pains, and to top it off I slept bad so my neck was killing me. I was complaining and hubby didnt even look at me, I asked for a massage and I got nothing. He is not the most sensitive person in the world, so I just said whatever and moved on. We went to the grocery store just to pick up a couple of items while he stayed in the car with the kids. I had to go because I had to use my card that he was not a signer on. Anyway I couldnt find what I was looking for(mind you I am in pain) I wanted to cry in the store. Finally I found it and a worker helped me out so I was happy. I got back into the car and told him " I am in so much pain I almost broke down crying in the store" He didnt say anything so I asked him if he was mad at me and if he didnt have any sympathy for me, you know what he said " hurry up and do what your doing so I can get the baby out of the dark" Girls I was ready for a Divorce, I broke down badly, I havent cried like that in a long time. When he asked me whats wrong I just told him to leave me the hell alone and we havent spoken since. Today is our 3 year anniversery from the day we met and I am so hurt. I dont know what to do??? HELP

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Good Morning Everyone.

Hope all is well. Been busy here getting everyone ready for Easter.

Jamerican: I'm so glad you had a good time with Hubby.

KJ: I feel you on the pg test. Half the time there wrong or your not pg and out of the $20!! I say wait until the doctor confirms it, save your $$ girl.

Love: Aww I'm sorry for you. (F) I had 2-csections so I feel your pain. Why did the doctor take you off the pain meds? If your still in pain take a pill or some Aleve. I remember the pain meds they gave me at the hospital would work, but they made me so sleepy so I started with the Aleve and that gave it some relief. Try to limit your movement bc you could still rip those stitches out. Hubby needs to get off of whatever he's on and take care of you! I'm not sympathetic to any man's emotions right after I done been opened up (literally) and had his seed :no: And its okay to cry and breakdown every now and then, tears cleanse the soul

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone.

Hope all is well. Been busy here getting everyone ready for Easter.

Jamerican: I'm so glad you had a good time with Hubby.

KJ: I feel you on the pg test. Half the time there wrong or your not pg and out of the $20!! I say wait until the doctor confirms it, save your $$ girl.

Love: Aww I'm sorry for you. (F) I had 2-csections so I feel your pain. Why did the doctor take you off the pain meds? If your still in pain take a pill or some Aleve. I remember the pain meds they gave me at the hospital would work, but they made me so sleepy so I started with the Aleve and that gave it some relief. Try to limit your movement bc you could still rip those stitches out. Hubby needs to get off of whatever he's on and take care of you! I'm not sympathetic to any man's emotions right after I done been opened up (literally) and had his seed :no: And its okay to cry and breakdown every now and then, tears cleanse the soul

Thanks Shanette, because they are Narcotics and are very addictive I have to have an office visit first before he prescribes more. I am glad to hear that it was not just me and my crazy emotions, he need to step his game up and real soon...

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Easter weekend to everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. I am doing better and better each day and the baby is great she only cries when she is hungry.

I have a question to ask all of you, I know this is the best place for any type of advise. Its hard to get friends and family involved with maritial issues cause then they just hate your spouse. Its about my hubby. Yesterday I had an emotional breakdown at the supermarket. First of all the dr took me off my pain meds until I go to the office for a visit. I have been toughin it out for about 2 days now and it has been tough but I am dealing with it. Anyway I have been in moderate to severe pain( I got a ce-section a week ago). Yesterday was a severe pain day, My stiches hurt, I am breastfeeding so my boobs hurt, I am still having after birth pains, and to top it off I slept bad so my neck was killing me. I was complaining and hubby didnt even look at me, I asked for a massage and I got nothing. He is not the most sensitive person in the world, so I just said whatever and moved on. We went to the grocery store just to pick up a couple of items while he stayed in the car with the kids. I had to go because I had to use my card that he was not a signer on. Anyway I couldnt find what I was looking for(mind you I am in pain) I wanted to cry in the store. Finally I found it and a worker helped me out so I was happy. I got back into the car and told him " I am in so much pain I almost broke down crying in the store" He didnt say anything so I asked him if he was mad at me and if he didnt have any sympathy for me, you know what he said " hurry up and do what your doing so I can get the baby out of the dark" Girls I was ready for a Divorce, I broke down badly, I havent cried like that in a long time. When he asked me whats wrong I just told him to leave me the hell alone and we havent spoken since. Today is our 3 year anniversery from the day we met and I am so hurt. I dont know what to do??? HELP

Aww Lovesponge first congrats on the 3 years being together we just celebrated 4 years and that in its self is a challenge.

Second, make sure you take care of your self momma.

1. go to a store with the electric cart

2. after 1 minute of not being able to find something ASK

3. Tell your hubby how you feel.

4. If he doesnt respond then let him take care of the baby and you rest. Since thats all he was worried about

5. Relax those stiches are no joke from what I here. Take your time and heal correctly, you have alot of time to be superwoman.

6. Do you have any family and friends that can help you a bit

7. I know you said they are not a fan of hubby bu they should be a fan of you and offer help or they aint the right people to be around now or in the near future

8 PRAY PRAY PRAY that goes for any problems, cry and pray because GOD hears you

(F)

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It must be emotional hubby weekend.

When I tell my husband Im going to my friends house he literrally tels me "You not going no where" but when he wants to go with his friends I dont say anything.

Well he tried to pull that with me last night because I was going to my bf house to exchange things for our JA trip and also to get my hair done.

Before I left bought him Panda Express and we ate together.

Then I went to the beauty supply to get what I needed and went to my girl house. Maybe got there around 8pm. She did my hair had some family over so we just chilled.

When I looked up with was 10pm. I was like dang gotta get home. Walked in the house about 10:30 pm and he on the couch sleep. Im like hey, he looks at my hair and says you lied you aint get your hair done. But I got it press and flat iron ####### and just straight back because Ima get it styled later.

He gets a big azz attitude. I ask him to put the car in the garage and he says Im not moving from this spot.

I tell him your attitude is amazing :angry: What you mad for? He just ignores me.

So I get in the shower and get to bed. Do you know his mom called this morning and I took him the phone on the couch.

He slept there all night :wacko:

I dont understand what I did and really dont care.

But if I go to my friends house for a few hours and he is mad how he going to do JA for 6 days next week. :rofl::rofl:

Yall pray for me and hopefully we get stronger b4 I go because I cant manage!!! :bonk::bonk:

Off to go to my Cen$u$ part time job. Then who knows

Be encouraged and blessed ladies and gents. :thumbs:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Unfortunately, most men can be very insensitive. They don't mean it, they just sometimes say the wrong things. If you're fonfident that he loves and care about you then just relax and tough it out because until he feel the pain that you're feeling he will NEVER sympathize, I know you explained to him that you're in pain but to him it's as if you're complaining for no reason or it's not that serious. Just makesure he help you out with the children and try not to over do it and hurt yourself. Go take a walk when you feel overwhelmed or if that's too painful, drive to the park and sit down for a few, I'm sure he won't neglect the kids while you're away. Goodluck!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

yuh breed!

hubby just informed me of this a couple days ago

me toooooooo!

reminds me of staying over at my grandmas house when i was little

damion loves it as well- i think even more than me

lol

lol thanks for the clarification Jus lol

i feel so lost cant catch up .. i miss you guys...not feeling well so im up hubby is sleep.. hope everyone is good .

Feel better mama

Someone close to you is pregnant...

uh oh, thanks KJ

Timeline

It must be emotional hubby weekend.

When I tell my husband Im going to my friends house he literrally tels me "You not going no where" but when he wants to go with his friends I dont say anything.

Well he tried to pull that with me last night because I was going to my bf house to exchange things for our JA trip and also to get my hair done.

Before I left bought him Panda Express and we ate together.

Then I went to the beauty supply to get what I needed and went to my girl house. Maybe got there around 8pm. She did my hair had some family over so we just chilled.

When I looked up with was 10pm. I was like dang gotta get home. Walked in the house about 10:30 pm and he on the couch sleep. Im like hey, he looks at my hair and says you lied you aint get your hair done. But I got it press and flat iron ####### and just straight back because Ima get it styled later.

He gets a big azz attitude. I ask him to put the car in the garage and he says Im not moving from this spot.

I tell him your attitude is amazing :angry: What you mad for? He just ignores me.

So I get in the shower and get to bed. Do you know his mom called this morning and I took him the phone on the couch.

He slept there all night :wacko:

I dont understand what I did and really dont care.

But if I go to my friends house for a few hours and he is mad how he going to do JA for 6 days next week. :rofl::rofl:

Yall pray for me and hopefully we get stronger b4 I go because I cant manage!!! :bonk::bonk:

Off to go to my Cen$u$ part time job. Then who knows

Be encouraged and blessed ladies and gents. :thumbs:

I guess it is their time a the month. This one, and I refer to this one because I'm pissed, don't wanna go nowhere unless it's fun. When he just came, he used to be all up on my tail tagging along everywhere I go. Now, this man don't wanna go to the supermarket, where I need help because I but stuff in bulk. Talking bout he got a boil on his face and he ain't going outside. Okay, I went to the supermarket and come back, he helps me with the bag, ok fine. I'm bout to go get a new phone, well what do you know? Homeboy wants to come!!! It's aright though, more than 1 way to hang dog without put a rope around his neck. :no:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

You ladies are wondeful, but I would handle things a little differently because I believe you can show a person better than you can tell them, especially when you've explained things over and over again. Im older and Im just not gonna tolerate a whole lot of bullshyt.

Love, you shouldn't be doing a whole lot of nothing because you just had a baby and that alone changes your body. You don't want to cause more damage. Let me tell you I had one c-section and ended up being re-admitted to the hospital because I had an infection and I had to be cut back open and they had to irrigate the wound and use binding to help me close back up. It was traumatic!!! like ShaNette said, take Alleve and try to sit your butt down somewhere (as much as you can) being a mommy. You need to put the cards on the table and let him know what's what. If you gotta cry, yell, scream to get your point across then do so. With men you got get a little crazy on their rasses so they understand! Then pray on it after you've said your peace.

I know personally, Ive spent too much time coddling, explaining, being sensitive, walking on eggshells blah blah blah. But there comes a point and time where enough is enough. Just as much as you try to "let them be the man", you deserve respect and honor just as well. Pain aint no friggin joke. My husband is not sensitive either and it pisses me the hell off cause when you was running up in my azz in JA you was as sensitive as they come. You gotta stand your ground when you feel as though you are right and not being heard.

I know alot of you may not agree with me but Im just giving my own opinion. In the long run LoveSponge, the decision on how you handle it is yours to make sis and i wish you the best of luck.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i feel so lost cant catch up .. i miss you guys...not feeling well so im up hubby is sleep.. hope everyone is good .

What's wrong??

Dats cause since ur hubby has come you act like yuh na have time for us anymore. See how you do us just use us and lose us.... LOL

No I'm joking how are things going?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.