*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Yardies!

Happy Hump Day

Welcome back Hays... I was wondering who you were just jumping right in. lol Good to see you girl.

Any of the restaurants are good with me. I know I've seen large parties at BBQ's. That place is pretty big and if we meet for lunch we should be ok. I can always make reservations. I 'm just worried that some hubbies may not like the food. Here is the menu. http://dallasbbq.com/times-square Check out their site for the menu. They have good chicken wings and drinks I know too.

DaDa, donuts sound really good right about now. Hmm...

Sunny, I got SUPER excited after looking at the link that I clicked myself right off of VJ lol.. I say lets do it! It gets my vote!!! As long as they have salad and baked chicken, my hubby is good to go

I guess I do chat alot lol I made #10 on the Yardie list on the portal page...

Damn MRStee.. Your not going to have any time for us this summer huh? LOL You deserve it though. Go and have a good time.

I'm on countdown for my Jamaica trip. June can't get here fast enough. I'm so ready to get the heck outta here. May, I'll be going to the shutle launch in Florida on the 13th so I guess I have something to look forward to. Some nice weather here would also help a bit.

girl you are a stone's throw away you know Im coming!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sunny, I got SUPER excited after looking at the link that I clicked myself right off of VJ lol.. I say lets do it! It gets my vote!!! As long as they have salad and baked chicken, my hubby is good to go

I guess I do chat alot lol I made #10 on the Yardie list on the portal page...

girl you are a stone's throw away you know Im coming!

LMAO.... Did you get hungry Tee? I had the chicken wings, yellow rice and cornbread when I went a few months ago. They had hennessy wings too. They were ok, but I rather have the spicy or plain wings. They do have baked chicken salad for sure.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You have to do what you feel is best. I still have a good feeling about this car situation...

LOL my bad

Aww man, not the story I wanted to hear lol... I know headbonk.gif

Yes, well, I'm sure when I left they had a little meeting of the minds and something will come soon. They are brave again now that they can't see me. Probably trying to break into FB right now.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

It says they have one in Brooklyn and Bronx too, but I went to the one in Times Square.

ROC

Timeline

JG, that's how it normally is with women... Like you said your face was in the place and nothing was said. lol Don't let them stop your flow girlie. Do you!

No worries, Sunny. I'm actually getting a kick out of it today. I don't like that chicken shyt high school games.

When is this meet up again?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

No worries, Sunny. I'm actually getting a kick out of it today. I don't like that chicken shyt high school games.

When is this meet up again?

The link-up is from May 20-24. I will be driving up on Saturday the 22nd just for the day.

ROC

Timeline

I am so excited. About to send my deposit in for my Jamaica trip. Im going Aug. 26 to Aug. 30th. If anyone is going to be there during this time, I'd love to hang out! I will be in MoBay. Hubby isn't going.

Im also preparing for my Bahamas trip July 29th to Aug. 1st I cannot wait! Hubby isn't going again lol

MB for life baby!!!! LOL

Why did I talk to my bartender friend last night who doesn’t drink. Well he was off from work cause em manager mad em mad so I guess he decided to sit down with the fellas and have a few drinks.. Whoo that conversation was too funny. When he called me I knew something wasn’t right he sounded weird and then as he started talking and I figured out what it was.

He kept saying Dada yuh hear what mi sey. I was like yeah he was like good. Just to repeat emself “yuh hear what mi sey” and he didn’t say anything.. I tried to tell him he wasn’t saying anything so he told me to listen up I did and then he was like “yuh hear what mi sey” I told him dude leave the juice alone yuh cant manage it, it has your tore up he was like no mon… but did you hear what me sey. I ended up hanging up on him. So a few minutes later he was home. I guess his dad is buried at his house so he told me he was sitting pon de grave. I was like get up you’re not supposed to sit pon de grave you’re supposed to sit next to it he was like nope I’m sitting on it I feel closer to my dad. I was like o.k. He was trying to tell me how his dad passed but all he kept telling me was what hospital he was at .He told me how to get to the hospital about five times I’m like dude get to the story. Needless to say I still don’t know how he passed. The phone ended up blonking out as he call it. I think we went through the 1000 minutes already. Dang did we talk dat much??

Mmmmmmmm....fresh as in hot?????

No fresh as in you can tell they were made this morning…

Morning All! Still on the work grind...I will be in and out today. Hope everyone is staying out of trouble. :bonk:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

LMAO.... Did you get hungry Tee? I had the chicken wings, yellow rice and cornbread when I went a few months ago. They had hennessy wings too. They were ok, but I rather have the spicy or plain wings. They do have baked chicken salad for sure.

Yes it did! mmm

Timeline

OK, so I did the bar scene last night with Daniel and Rob. Was a whole lot of fun. Her friends showed up first. By that time, I had 2 beers and was feeling just fine. The pointing and stares didn't bother me a bit. Plus, honestly, I hang out there all the time. Most I would count as MY friends so the few pathetic women in her coven don't bother me at all. I didn't hear her broom swoosh in; but I felt the death rays on the back of my head before I saw her. Besides a lot of staring, she was too chicken shyt to say a word to me...they all were. That actually makes me mad cause she and her friends sure can throw out the words when we aren't face to face.

Ah, well.....she had her chance to woman up. Predictably, she didn't.

Cuz she is a whoose, a big talker behind computer screens and phones. If she was real like you say she would have approached you. Now she needs to shut her mouth and stop wasting your time with the pettiness.

JG,

I'm all out the loop about what's going on. Sounds like you got things under control though :unsure:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

MB for life baby!!!! LOL

Why did I talk to my bartender friend last night who doesn’t drink. Well he was off from work cause em manager mad em mad so I guess he decided to sit down with the fellas and have a few drinks.. Whoo that conversation was too funny. When he called me I knew something wasn’t right he sounded weird and then as he started talking and I figured out what it was.

He kept saying Dada yuh hear what mi sey. I was like yeah he was like good. Just to repeat emself “yuh hear what mi sey” and he didn’t say anything.. I tried to tell him he wasn’t saying anything so he told me to listen up I did and then he was like “yuh hear what mi sey” I told him dude leave the juice alone yuh cant manage it, it has your tore up he was like no mon… but did you hear what me sey. I ended up hanging up on him. So a few minutes later he was home. I guess his dad is buried at his house so he told me he was sitting pon de grave. I was like get up you’re not supposed to sit pon de grave you’re supposed to sit next to it he was like nope I’m sitting on it I feel closer to my dad. I was like o.k. He was trying to tell me how his dad passed but all he kept telling me was what hospital he was at .He told me how to get to the hospital about five times I’m like dude get to the story. Needless to say I still don’t know how he passed. The phone ended up blonking out as he call it. I think we went through the 1000 minutes already. Dang did we talk dat much??

Wow...talking that much huh? :yes:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Good Morning Yardies!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

The link-up is from May 20-24. I will be driving up on Saturday the 22nd just for the day.

Ok. No, I can't go then.

Just an FYI.....I think I may be going to MD in September. If anyone is around.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Good Morning Yardies!!!!

Morning Dills!

Ok. No, I can't go then.

Just an FYI.....I think I may be going to MD in September. If anyone is around.

Don't feel bad cause I'm not going to be able to link up either...I so want to but I think my brother's graduation deserves my presence! :lol:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.