*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cause we trying to bring the "real" Nat out.. yes.gif

I think she is coming out a little you see she told us about Steve thanking her for wearing the dress and last weekend dey had some sexy parties. I think we are starting to wear her down likkle by likkle….

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Ladies….

Nothing like some fresh donuts in the morning to get the day started right….

Okay Dada.. do I need to remind you the last time you had donuts headbonk.gif PUT THEM DOWN!!!laughing.gif

I am so excited. About to send my deposit in for my Jamaica trip. Im going Aug. 26 to Aug. 30th. If anyone is going to be there during this time, I'd love to hang out! I will be in MoBay. Hubby isn't going.

Im also preparing for my Bahamas trip July 29th to Aug. 1st I cannot wait! Hubby isn't going again lol

Edited by MRStee

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Good Morning, Happy Hump Day...

I seem to be in a good mood today... but dont want to jynx it! :)

Not sure I am going to make this link... I realllllly want to but with no car, and maybe moving... gotta save my $$.

I think I may be going to FL for a week in August as well.

Tierra is going to visit stepmom and I may go for a week to hang out. Its crazy how well we get along. Tierra is looking forward to being with her "2 moms" as well. I am so thankful for this good relationship!

Have a grrrrreat Wednesday everyone!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

He likes making Carrot Juice. I be like damn try another kind headbonk.gif Man I hate me neighbors too!!!!!They are so daym rude. I asked them nicely to be quiet right after I had the baby and they were like "We have a 6yr old son". ####### does that mean? Beat his a** and tell em to shut the h**l up!!!He runs around the apartment wrestling and boucing his basketball all day! So yea, i feel you noisy neighbors

LOL. Now see I have no reservations about it with Hubby. I figure if he want the goodies then suck up and deal with it. Put a towel down and shower afterwards. rofl.gif

rofl.gif

CONGRATS

Hate to tell you girlie. But, controlling a 6 year old energy is a tough one. He is going to be loud.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Okay Dada.. do I need to remind you the last time you had donuts headbonk.gif PUT THEM DOWN!!!laughing.gif

I am so excited. About to send my deposit in for my Jamaica trip. Im going Aug. 26 to Aug. 30th. If anyone is going to be there during this time, I'd love to hang out! I will be in MoBay. Hubby isn't going.

OMG!!!!! Tee I laughed so hard I scared my co-worker :rofl: !!!! Shhh your going to get me caught!!!

Hey I’m supposed to be the only one with a memory around here :blush: .. Whoooo I am still laughing I forgot.. I’m so glad you said dis cause I was just on my way to get another. Wait I have a dress on so I should be good it stretches.. Be right back….

Umm maybe not the more I think of the visual your right… Step away from the donuts :help: !!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Im also preparing for my Bahamas trip July 29th to Aug. 1st I cannot wait! Hubby isn't going again lol

Wow! SOunds like a nice summer for you! I sure wish I was going!!!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Morning Ladies….

Nothing like some fresh donuts in the morning to get the day started right….

Mmmmmmmm....fresh as in hot?????

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

OK, so I did the bar scene last night with Daniel and Rob. Was a whole lot of fun. Her friends showed up first. By that time, I had 2 beers and was feeling just fine. The pointing and stares didn't bother me a bit. Plus, honestly, I hang out there all the time. Most I would count as MY friends so the few pathetic women in her coven don't bother me at all. I didn't hear her broom swoosh in; but I felt the death rays on the back of my head before I saw her. Besides a lot of staring, she was too chicken shyt to say a word to me...they all were. That actually makes me mad cause she and her friends sure can throw out the words when we aren't face to face.

Ah, well.....she had her chance to woman up. Predictably, she didn't.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Yardies!

Happy Hump Day

Welcome back Hays... I was wondering who you were just jumping right in. lol Good to see you girl.

Any of the restaurants are good with me. I know I've seen large parties at BBQ's. That place is pretty big and if we meet for lunch we should be ok. I can always make reservations. I 'm just worried that some hubbies may not like the food. Here is the menu. http://dallasbbq.com/times-square Check out their site for the menu. They have good chicken wings and drinks I know too.

DaDa, donuts sound really good right about now. Hmm...

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Damn MRStee.. Your not going to have any time for us this summer huh? LOL You deserve it though. Go and have a good time.

I'm on countdown for my Jamaica trip. June can't get here fast enough. I'm so ready to get the heck outta here. May, I'll be going to the shutle launch in Florida on the 13th so I guess I have something to look forward to. Some nice weather here would also help a bit.

ROC

Timeline

Good morning, everyone!

Time to go to work.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Good Morning, Happy Hump Day...

I seem to be in a good mood today... but dont want to jynx it! smile.gif

Not sure I am going to make this link... I realllllly want to but with no car, and maybe moving... gotta save my $$.

I think I may be going to FL for a week in August as well.

Tierra is going to visit stepmom and I may go for a week to hang out. Its crazy how well we get along. Tierra is looking forward to being with her "2 moms" as well. I am so thankful for this good relationship!

Have a grrrrreat Wednesday everyone!

You have to do what you feel is best. I still have a good feeling about this car situation...

OMG!!!!! Tee I laughed so hard I scared my co-worker rofl.gif !!!! Shhh your going to get me caught!!!

Hey I'm supposed to be the only one with a memory around here blush.gif .. Whoooo I am still laughing I forgot.. I'm so glad you said dis cause I was just on my way to get another. Wait I have a dress on so I should be good it stretches.. Be right back….

Umm maybe not the more I think of the visual your right… Step away from the donuts helpsmilie.gif !!!

LOL my bad

OK, so I did the bar scene last night with Daniel and Rob. Was a whole lot of fun. Her friends showed up first. By that time, I had 2 beers and was feeling just fine. The pointing and stares didn't bother me a bit. Plus, honestly, I hang out there all the time. Most I would count as MY friends so the few pathetic women in her coven don't bother me at all. I didn't hear her broom swoosh in; but I felt the death rays on the back of my head before I saw her. Besides a lot of staring, she was too chicken shyt to say a word to me...they all were. That actually makes me mad cause she and her friends sure can throw out the words when we aren't face to face.

Ah, well.....she had her chance to woman up. Predictably, she didn't.

Aww man, not the story I wanted to hear lol... I know headbonk.gif

Timeline

You have to do what you feel is best. I still have a good feeling about this car situation...

LOL my bad

Aww man, not the story I wanted to hear lol... I know headbonk.gif

JG, that's how it normally is with women... Like you said your face was in the place and nothing was said. lol Don't let them stop your flow girlie. Do you!

ROC

Timeline

i actually have to do some work today..BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

You mean like REAL WORK or house work. lol If it's your job, that sucks.

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.