*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey C. Ray said my dinner sell off. LMAO I guess I'm getting good with the dumplings, banana, and yam thingy. :thumbs: He came in asking where the rest of the dumpling and ting and I said I only made enough for your dinner because I'm tired of throwing leftovers out because you don't eat them the next day. lol :bonk: @hubby...

But, that sexy party will be off the chain Finesse. :rofl:

a true dat....mi already a tink bout it....mi a look tru di adam and eve catalog and get some good ideas :devil::devil: ....mek mi get on some damn bc fuss..

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dillon did you figure out what to do yet when hubby wants it and you don't wanna give? Coz I'm sore from fighting all night with him, I'm so upset that he wouldn't just give up.

[

What Jenkins you have to fight em off?? Mi taught yuh can go 3x a day??? LOL

Timeline

right, i can see shem being all reserved lol

where she at (finesse) i wanted to know how her son is adjusting to his sisters

Thats cause you type as fast as you talk headbonk.gif lol

he is really good...already attached to them....wanting to hold them, wanting to help....i'm who r u and what have you done wid Jalen??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

6 weeks??? thats gonna be me at the club tonight! I look hot wid my big milk jugs...hope dem nah leak when mi hit di dance floor...

ha..j/k... mi ago be right here wid my babies....

Yeah but I bet dem jugs are sore rass heck. Whoo dey be some tendar after giving birth.

Timeline

And only comment if your 30 or soon to be or if you seen someone that was 30 and something needs to be addressed. :yes:

i say as long as yuh body right and you feel comfortable, wear what you want. i'm 32 and still wear stuff i would wear 5 years ago...hell even 10 years ago. i do find myself dressing a bit more conservatively at work and family functions since i've been 30 tho...there is a time and a place to be taken serioussly....otherwise, if yuh got it, rock it girl...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i say as long as yuh body right and you feel comfortable, wear what you want. i'm 32 and still wear stuff i would wear 5 years ago...hell even 10 years ago. i do find myself dressing a bit more conservatively at work and family functions since i've been 30 tho...there is a time and a place to be taken serioussly....otherwise, if yuh got it, rock it girl...

I like to think that I dress conservatively, but stylishly. You'll find me wearing many of the same things to work, church, the club, the grocery store, Jamaica, etc.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

[media]

Luv this song, but Rihanna move aside and mek mi show yuh how fi wine my gyal!

Big ups to Bogle R.I.P!

I didn't listen to the song posted, but I'm sure it's Rude Boy. She did a remix w/Assasin a.k.a Agent Sasco. That version is nice. Has the real island vibe to it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL I was about to comment, but then I saw that I don't meet the criteria.

Awwwww Nat its ok i'm not there yet but you and me not far from it either :rofl::bonk: :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Happy Friday Yardies! AOS pckage out the door for Team Douglas!!! Yay...finally! :thumbs: Remind me never to try to do two major things at once! We had our first walk through today but our builder was late so Den and I went through the house up and down and wrote little stuff down. We are on our way to the April 15th closing date! :wacko: I found another gray hair this morning...Lawd Jesus! Thank you all for your support and prayers. It truly does mean a lot to me! :star:

Tee, I see yours is out the door too. Congrats! We will be in this next phrase together!

Have a great weekend Yardies!!

This phone is about to be tossed! Damn thing keep deleting what I'm writing. I'm doing this for 3rd time. Anyhow, congrats DW on mailing packet. You've joined me in the March filers club. Glad things are on the up & up w/the house in contract. If things keep going the way they are, it should be fair to say I can expect a VJ house warming in the forceable future. LOL

Edited by MoAcory7007

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.