Timeline

Good morning

I love your new name :)

Thanks Teeb0325.gif

you would ghetto diva lol

:rofl:

i know...this is gonna be a loooooooooooooooong 6 weeks. :rofl:

:bonk:

SUNNY YUH NEVA TELL MI SEH YUH A BREED.......Lawd mi goodas frien CONGRATS :rofl: [/size][/b]

SAY WHAT?

:unsure: Finesse you know you not suppose to drink and breast feed...... Put the bottle down. :rofl:

Lady C.... go ah yuh bed... :bonk:

go ah yau bed My hubby tell me that all the time :rofl:

friday-101.gif

:blink:

Mi know mi late but JQ ur hubby did a great job for ur anniversary....maybe I gotta try it in the parkwhistling.gif

t1520.gif Its been on crazy mode ever since I came back from Cali this weekend!!!!!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Finally we have some real Visa stuff to talk about. Good Luck to all of the March AOS filers. :thumbs:

Thanks SunRay!! Hope you having a good start to your weekend. :blush:

Hi JQ Smiley Boom!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

aww Rog dont be that way we was just trying to help you brotha man! :)

girl i have a fatal disease in that i tell him the truth about everything.. :rofl:

i already knew he was gonna ask "what ya'll talk about on vj" and i knew he would be vex but i still told him :bonk: .. him say "bebes.. y ya can't wait till di ting take off before ya tell everybody on the internet" :wacko::wacko: he so superstitious like he will be jinxed or something..:angry: but he still love ya'll!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i already made a mistake, I wrote the check out to the wrong folks.. i put uscis and it shouldve been dept of homeland security... im going to try to get it back from the post office and fix it uggh

Well its gone now, just expecting it to come back and i will have to fix the mistake...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Dens, hows my bff Fellow July-ian Denton doing.

And MStee you better be nice to me fellow July-ian Steve also or us July babies will be t31124.gif

The dramatitians (like you) don't hang out as much any more. :(

SAY WHAT WHO?t31194.gif

We ordered a lobster pizza to go last night from Red Lobster. 8 (small) slices. I woke up & there were only 2 left! :angry: So I had it for breakfast, in case it might disappear by the time I come home for lunch. It was SOOOO good. :)

Girl I love that pizza, we went a month ago and found out my son REALLY is allergic to shell fish :bonk:

yes ma'am.. got bet, vh1, espn and disney channel,im straight

girl u know i ain't tripping bout my :whistle: "service" but hubby is missing his CHAMPION LEAGUE soccer..ur husband don't be nagging u bout that esp w/ world cup coming..

Girl I tell him that he can go to the mexican bar at the corner and order a guiness and watch it for free. :whistle:

i LOOOVVVVVVEEEEE ledisi and mint condition..thats gonna be a great shoe!

What kind of shoe is mint condition quanna mint_shoes-p167436055931506464odj7_400.jpg

HOOD RICH!!!

food-stamps.jpg

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Dens Wifey, that's great to have a closing date set! I can already hear the keys jengling in your hand.

DaDa, how's the job search coming? I think it's exciting to move to a new place.

JQ Smiley Queen, I read Steven your story from yesterday and he started talking about how he doesn't know of any parks or have any friends who could set out the picnic supplies. :bonk: I told him there are many other things he can do.

I know most people would've given up by now, but I decided to investigate one more (last?) time on my stolen phone.

I went to Craigslist and found that 15 minutes after I realized my phone was missing, someone posted that they had a black G1 for sale that was missing a charger. The missing a charger part is crucial because most people with a phone would have a charger for it, unless the phone was STOLEN.

I texted the person asking if they still have the phone for sale, but didn't get a response. I almost want to go to my #1 suspect and call the # from Craigslist to see if she answers, but that might cause too much drama @ work.

Oh Nat I beg you 6to call, I bet she'll nevcer steal again!!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

last survey..

hubby has been told that he's a great cook, so even tho he doesn't really LIKE to cook much, he's thinking bout selling some food at my job, maybe once every two weeks..JA soon come!!

so do you think $10 is enough for 2 pieces curry chicken, plantain, cabbage and rice and peas?? is that not enough?? one of the places here charge $7 and the other $15

but he is delivering it?? should it be more?

That's fair Quana...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone....I normally hate the weekends because everyone is off school/work but this one can't come fast enough!!! Congrats on all the AOS's (don't really understand that but I know it is part of the k1 process) I hate filling out and getting all that info together...still waiting on Michaels BC...it is driving HIM crazy cause they are giving him the run around...I have my trip on my mind so I know he must be wondering why I am not mad about the mess they are putting him through. Anyway...just checking in. Chat later cause I got errands to run!

When do you go again?

Timeline

... as we were walking away, he saw it & got all protective of the bird. It was precious.

They get soft and emotional when you least expect it..

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Went to go apply for marriage license & was told I have to make an appointment first, so I said ok. Next available appointment is May 6th; it takes 3 days to recieve it & I'm not sure how long it takes to get an appt to get married in court. The church ceremony isn't looking good because no pastor wants to marry me without pre'marital counseling, which takes 3-6 months.. Sooo, hopefully I'm not screwed.

Dillon did you figure out what to do yet when hubby wants it and you don't wanna give? Coz I'm sore from fighting all night with him, I'm so upset that he wouldn't just give up.

JQ I see you changed the name, nice I like it!

MrsTee I'm so sorry about your son's girlfriend... That's sad I hope the cancer didn't spread.

Will finish catching up later

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So guys any fun plans for the weekends???

My step mom worlks for TI (tresure Island) hotel and has 6 tickets for Sinbad.

He is not that funny to me, but I feel like it is something grown and sexy for me and hubby to do, since we been clubbing it for the last few weeks, due to him DJing at the Jamaican and Ethiopian Club.

Wow you guys I was listening to the radio this morning. '

Topic was what should you stopped doing when you get 30.

They were saying a few things that were funny but I dont think they are even over 30.

I feel that you can comment if you are there and have matured enough.

So I will be thirty soon and I feel that there are some things that I need to change about my self.

1. hairstyle. I still rock bangs and I need a new mature hairstyle. I have long hair so Im not cutting it but I need to get something done sexy!!!

2. tennis shoes and boots and anything I feel was cute I will rock. and I love my NIKE boots that are high under my knees and other shoes like that. maybe I need to do a heel more but Im 5;10 and I never wore heels due to my height.

3. wardrobe nothing wrong with that Im fly as he!!l!!!!!!!!1111 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So thats the topic after 30 what do you guys feel is a nonot2604.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Hey girl. All is good. Loving having Eric here. He is getting stir crazy too. He goes to the gym everyday and then be looking at me like you not hungry. I say yeah, then he say well why you no cook yet? girl, I just look at him and say cause you didn't take anything out for me to cook and I have to let meat thaw. Inside I am like, you been home all day. Can't wait til he gets him a job. Love that man

:yes: I feel you 100% on both of those statements.

Jamerican, Dens Wifey:

When your fiance comes on the K1 visa, he has 90 days to marry you. The I-94 (white piece of paper received @ airport saying how long visit can be) should only be good for those 90 days. Then the fiance is considered out of status if here past the date on the I-94. But once you get married, he's met the conditions & is in a kind of "limbo" status. You file AOS (Adjustment of Status) to change his status from K1-visa holder to Legal/Lawful Permanent Resident (with conditions). Then he gets a 2-yr green card. In 2 years, he can then fill out another form to remove the conditions and get a 10 year green card.

kjenkins, if you want to be married by a pastor but can't afford to wait that long, I suggest getting married by a judge for now, but still taking the pre-marital counseling & having a church wedding. Our timing was aligned perfectly such that the pre-marital counseling took place on 4 Saturdays ending a few days before our wedding date.

And only comment if your 30 or soon to be or if you seen someone that was 30 and something needs to be addressed. :yes:

LOL I was about to comment, but then I saw that I don't meet the criteria.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.