*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning everyone ... Yesterday we got our NOAS via email and text... I am so excited on step in the right direction thank you Jesus.. Hope everyone is having a blessed day.

Thats great news. We received our NOA1 for the case being transferred....kicking.gif

Timeline

Wow KJ I have never heard of such a thing...I am going to go look it up. My prayers are with you hope it isn't something really serious.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Congrats MrsTee!!! Are you going to start part 26 like the boss requested?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Goodmorning yardies, posting from my phone.

MRSTEE thanks for clarifying.

DADA that's a big move but may God be with you every step of the way. By the way why NC, what's there?

1Luv I hope your aunt & uncle comes back with good news.

Okay VJ family, I know I told you guys that I haven't had my "monthly bill" since february and thought I was pregnant and it turned out I'm not. Still didn't get my cycle yet so the doc did some hormonal testing and basically said the hormone that produces breat milk is hih in my brain and I need a MRI to makesure it's not a huge mass about to protrude from my head and make me go blind. The diagnosis is "hyperprolactiremia"

in the anterior pituary gland and the medication used to treat it is dostenex" so for now, no unprotected sex and go home and wait for us to call you to tell you when's your MRI

That was a sarcastic smiley because I'm worried shytless outta my mind. Someone google it for me, I'm about to go to work.

This is what I found.I pray your MRI yield a good results.

Hyperprolactinaemia (HP), or hyperprolactinemia in the United States (U.S.), is the presence of abnormally-high levels of prolactin in the blood. Normal levels are less than 580 mIU/L for women, and less than 450 mIU/L for men.

Prolactin is a peptide hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland primarily associated with lactation and plays a vital role in breast development during pregnancy. Hyperprolactinaemia may cause production and spontaneous flow of breast milk and disruptions in the normal menstrual period in women and hypogonadism, infertility and erectile dysfunction in men.

Hyperprolactinaemia can be a part of normal body changes during pregnancy and breastfeeding. It can also be caused by diseases affecting the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. It can also be caused by disruption of the normal regulation of prolactin levels by drugs, medicinal herbs and heavy metals. Hyperprolactinaemia may also be the result of disease of other organs such as the liver, kidneys, ovaries and thyroid

Causes

Hyperprolactinaemia may be caused by either disinhibition (e.g., compression of the pituitary stalk or reduced dopamine levels) or excess production from a prolactinoma (a pituitary gland adenoma tumour). A blood serum prolactin level of 1000–5000 mIU/L could be from either mechanism, but >5000 mIU/L is likely due to the activity of an adenoma with macroadenomas (large tumours over 10 mm diameter) whose levels of prolactin are up to 100,000 mIU/L. Hyperprolactinemia inhibits gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) by increasing the release of dopamine from the arcuate nucleus of the hypothalamus (dopamine inhibits GnRH secretion), thus inhibiting gonadal steroidogenesis, which is the cause of many of the symptoms described below.

There is a suspicion that Minoxidil, a potassium channel agonist, may be related to the development of this disease. A two-year test with Minoxidil, under normal dosing parameters, was carried out on rats, which caused pheochromocytomas in both males and females, and preputial gland adenomas in males[2].

[edit] Physiological causes

Physiological causes (i.e., as result of normal body functioning): pregnancy, breastfeeding, mental stress, sleep, hypothyroidism.

[edit] Prescription drugs

Use of prescription drugs is the most common cause of hyperprolactinaemia. Prolactin secretion in the pituitary is normally suppressed by the brain chemical dopamine. Drugs that block the effects of dopamine at the pituitary or deplete dopamine stores in the brain may cause the pituitary to secrete prolactin. These drugs include the major tranquilizers (phenothiazines), trifluoperazine (Stelazine), and haloperidol (Haldol); antipsychotic medications in general; metoclopramide (Reglan), domperidone, cisapride used to treat gastroesophageal reflux and medication induced nausea(such as cancer drugs); and, less often, alpha-methyldopa and reserpine, used to control hypertension; and oestrogens and TRH. The sleep drug ramelteon (Rozerem) also increases the risk of hyperprolactinemia. In particular, the dopamine antagonists metoclopramide and domperidone are both powerful prolactin stimulators and have been used to stimulate breastmilk secretion for decades. However since prolactin is antagonized by dopamine and the body depends on the two being in balance, the risk of prolactin stimulation is generally present with all drugs that deplete dopamine, either directly or as a rebound effect.

TAMH

Timeline

Goodmorning yardies, posting from my phone.

MRSTEE thanks for clarifying.

DADA that's a big move but may God be with you every step of the way. By the way why NC, what's there?

1Luv I hope your aunt & uncle comes back with good news.

Okay VJ family, I know I told you guys that I haven't had my "monthly bill" since february and thought I was pregnant and it turned out I'm not. Still didn't get my cycle yet so the doc did some hormonal testing and basically said the hormone that produces breat milk is hih in my brain and I need a MRI to makesure it's not a huge mass about to protrude from my head and make me go blind. The diagnosis is "hyperprolactiremia"

in the anterior pituary gland and the medication used to treat it is dostenex" so for now, no unprotected sex and go home and wait for us to call you to tell you when's your MRI

That was a sarcastic smiley because I'm worried shytless outta my mind. Someone google it for me, I'm about to go to work.

Hi KJ...Wow I hope they get to the bottom of this. I have never heard of this before

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

thread closed due to size limitation imposed by site admin, thread continued at:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/253875-yardies-a-home-and-a-farrin-part-26/

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.