*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hmm well this is interesting Finese cause it sounds like in the past instead of you and hubby dealing with issues you two just jook and keep it moving. For the first time mi clueless I have no idea how to fix dis. I would tell you to give him some $%&* but they will only help him not you…

its usuallt the other way around..i'm usually the jooker and mover an he is the talk talk talk about our feelings til we r blue in the face type..

i dont know either...i just need to party or get the frick out of here or something...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That is what I am saying Dada I would always be over at her house eating. good.gif

Sssssssssh Im sneaking on today. I don't care, I have no work...

lol thank you ladies, one time my daughter's male friends came over like 3 of them and I made them all omelettes made to order I had fun that day.... Poured me a drink and commenced to kickin rass in the kitchen! I hate for anyone to be in my kitchen while Im cooking too.. lol I can't get rid of her friends when they know Im cooking lol... they call me mom or mom dukes lol

Timeline

lol thank you ladies, one time my daughter's male friends came over like 3 of them and I made them all omelettes made to order I had fun that day.... Poured me a drink and commenced to kickin rass in the kitchen! I hate for anyone to be in my kitchen while Im cooking too.. lol I can't get rid of her friends when they know Im cooking lol... they call me mom or mom dukes lol

LOL okay when I read your post why did I read it in a whisper. LOL that is how I imagined you typing it since you are sneaking on here.

Girl fire up the omelettes when I see you because I need some tips on making those.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

here is some entertainment....although i'm not joking

something is seriously wrong with me..

i don't have postpartum depression, i have postpartum psychotic raging hormonal ###### syndrome. i just called my boss and i'm going back to work in 2 weeks. i have to get out of here. i might kill my husband. we have been arguing for the past 2 weeks like nonstop. i keep picking unnecessary fights with him. i am doing it on purpose like it is fun. it makes me feel better to cuss with him than to be nice. i overreact to everything. everything he does and says, i'm ready to jump down his throat. he trying his best to make me happy and even that is pissing me off. and now he is acting as though he is walking on eggshells because he is afraid of my response to everything and that pisses me off even worse. i feel like a crazy nut. for real. please help me....i need to release this tension or whatever this is that is going on before i explode..

Finesse, its okay. You need to make sure you have some alone time. Even if you just go shopping by yourself or something. I was like this not too long ago and I don't have ppd. blink.gif You really have to have some alone time or this is the result, even if its only for a few hours.

Timeline

YAY for the Douglas', so happy for you girl!!

She has been my bestie since preschool in JA and I love her to death but over the years both our lives have become very different and I can't tell you what happened to her because we grew apart but I knew since we were little that something wasn't right in her brain department.

LMFAO!! JQ yuh win, don't let her cry!! rofl.gif

Hey dada, she can't get it right, she has no control over it and that's the sad part. Her and her family doesn't take it serious, they be laughing...

Hey mama, hope that morning sickness subsided.

NOT YOU rofl.gif

So you have to email him everytime you wanna close a thread and open a new one?

not necessarily, but he does close the thread for us because of the 5000 limit.

Sigh!I finally got that darn AOS package out the door, kicking.gifkicking.gif I pray no RFE comes my way.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Im praying for you mamakicking.gif

Timeline

LOL okay when I read your post why did I read it in a whisper. LOL that is how I imagined you typing it since you are sneaking on here.

Girl fire up the omelettes when I see you because I need some tips on making those.

No problem... I LOVE cooking.. thats why im a big girl laughing.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys- finally reach home from Marketing Exam...

Got my NOAs today t2002.gif

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Congrats hope you did great on your exam.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Lucky you! I've been having a headache since yesterday & it might be related to how overwhelmed I feel at work.

TAMH, congrats on getting AOS out!

besaangel, congrats on getting the NOAs!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats on all the AOS and no RFE and RFE that God will fix soon.

Finesse, sorry you are going through that but just type it out to us, we are counselors through the internet and you dont ave to pay a co-pay!!!!!!!

Love him but let him know you have to get out!!

Do you have any friends that can take you out?

Since the babies came have you KICKED it?

Wednesday soon come, thats frustration buildup- :yes:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lucky you! I've been having a headache since yesterday & it might be related to how overwhelmed I feel at work.

My BFF called me an hour ago and said she has still got the headache. her headcache was while we were in Jamaica and before. I told her that I work for a Traumatic Brain Injury Rehab and that might be more than a headache.

She feels nausea and when she stands she is vomiting.

I hope not but it can be a bleed or something. She just texted me and said she cant take it no more :help:

I told her if it get that bad call am ambulance

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

its usuallt the other way around..i'm usually the jooker and mover an he is the talk talk talk about our feelings til we r blue in the face type..

i dont know either...i just need to party or get the frick out of here or something...

Finese me ready ta box yuh cuz it sounds like yuh have a good one. A man that wants to talk about feelings. Cha em got a brother??

I think you do need a minute. See if any of your girls want to hook up for dinner this weekend. Sounds like you just need some "me" time.

Let me do a mapquest from my house to Tee's BRB....

How did the exam go?

Timeline

Finese me ready ta box yuh cuz it sounds like yuh have a good one. A man that wants to talk about feelings. Cha em got a brother??

I think you do need a minute. See if any of your girls want to hook up for dinner this weekend. Sounds like you just need some "me" time.

Let me do a mapquest from my house to Tee's BRB....

How did the exam go?

come on, I gotchu

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.