*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Re: Ms. berry she got too emotionally involved to fast also, IMO but you are absolutely right RayJ was not ready to do anything but get some $$ in his bank acct from VH1.

Re: getting naked Girl, yes ask my mom this has been going on since I was little, my momm said I used to kick off my socks when I was a baby when I would go #2

Wait why is this triple posting??

Edited by DaDa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

here is some entertainment....although i'm not joking

something is seriously wrong with me..

i don't have postpartum depression, i have postpartum psychotic raging hormonal ###### syndrome. i just called my boss and i'm going back to work in 2 weeks. i have to get out of here. i might kill my husband. we have been arguing for the past 2 weeks like nonstop. i keep picking unnecessary fights with him. i am doing it on purpose like it is fun. it makes me feel better to cuss with him than to be nice. i overreact to everything. everything he does and says, i'm ready to jump down his throat. he trying his best to make me happy and even that is pissing me off. and now he is acting as though he is walking on eggshells because he is afraid of my response to everything and that pisses me off even worse. i feel like a crazy nut. for real. please help me....i need to release this tension or whatever this is that is going on before i explode..

Maybe it will be better in 2 days when you can have a sexy party.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

here is some entertainment....although i'm not joking

something is seriously wrong with me..

i don't have postpartum depression, i have postpartum psychotic raging hormonal ###### syndrome. i just called my boss and i'm going back to work in 2 weeks. i have to get out of here. i might kill my husband. we have been arguing for the past 2 weeks like nonstop. i keep picking unnecessary fights with him. i am doing it on purpose like it is fun. it makes me feel better to cuss with him than to be nice. i overreact to everything. everything he does and says, i'm ready to jump down his throat. he trying his best to make me happy and even that is pissing me off. and now he is acting as though he is walking on eggshells because he is afraid of my response to everything and that pisses me off even worse. i feel like a crazy nut. for real. please help me....i need to release this tension or whatever this is that is going on before i explode..

Finese.. sweetie.. what the heck is wrong with you? You have a man der trying to cater to you and help out with the kiddos and your fussing. Is it sexual tension you know you were a very sexual person. It does sound like your hormones are out of whack you’re your going to make that man not want to come home. You need to get it together like seriously.

Timeline

I thought of JG and had to send this:

Solve the mystery...

Three Ladies from

Minnesota

A detective story

...so

pay close

attention!!!

Three ladies are

excited about seeing

their

first baseball game...

They

smuggle a bottle

of

into

the ball park.

The

game is very

exciting

and

they enjoy themselves

immensely...

mixing

Jack Daniel's with their soft

drinks.

Soon they

realize that the bottle is almost empty and the

game still has a lot of innings to go.

Based on the given

information, what inning is it and how many

players are on base?

Now

think!

Think

some more!!

You're

gonna love this....

Answer:

It's

the bottom of the fifth, and the

bags

are loaded!

Timeline

Hi Yardies! Hope everyone had a great weekend. We are almost moved in to the house. Yay! I can't believe how fast the weekend flew by...ughhhh work tomorrow. Yikes! :help: Well have a good night Yardies and talk with y'all in the a.m. :star:

YAY for the Douglas', so happy for you girl!!

OK first thing was she your bestie before she went looney? You better hope someone else dont tell her where the reception is..LORD good luck!!!

She has been my bestie since preschool in JA and I love her to death but over the years both our lives have become very different and I can't tell you what happened to her because we grew apart but I knew since we were little that something wasn't right in her brain department.

hand-over-mouth1.jpg

hand-over-mouth1.jpg:thumbs:

LMFAO!! JQ yuh win, don't let her cry!! :rofl:

Aww Jenkins your day means a lot to her so maybe she is trying to get right to be there for you. Are you sure she is not on her meds and can't attend?

Well I'm the first on whoo that hasn't happened in a while. Morning Ladies!!!

Hey dada, she can't get it right, she has no control over it and that's the sad part. Her and her family doesn't take it serious, they be laughing...

Good Morning All have a blessed day !

Hey mama, hope that morning sickness subsided.

morning peeps! what's new? who's feeling sexy? and who had a sexy party this weekend?

NOT YOU :rofl:

Thank you Irie....

I snuck on while everyone is at the monday meeting.. I hope everyone is doing well...My3 good thing you said that because I will start Part 26.. gonna email charles the mod.

So you have to email him everytime you wanna close a thread and open a new one?

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Dumped her....

After he picked her he didn't even pay her no mind...RUDE! Didn't he know he was on a dating show?

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Finese.. sweetie.. what the heck is wrong with you? You have a man der trying to cater to you and help out with the kiddos and your fussing. Is it sexual tension you know you were a very sexual person. It does sound like your hormones are out of whack you’re your going to make that man not want to come home. You need to get it together like seriously.

i know...that is why i'm putting it out there to you..

lack of sex is definitely part/most of the problem..under normal circumstances, sex would end whatevr fuss we would have...talk, work it out, kiss, makeup and that the end of it......but now, no sex means the argument just keeps going and going and going and going.....

i just feel like an old crabby lady...i am well aware of my behavior...just don't know how to stop it..

Timeline

For those of us whose hubby’s are under the age 26, I just read on the bottom of the I-485 form that they signed:

Selective Service Registration

The following applies to you if you are a male at least 18 years of age, but not yet 26 years of age, who is required to register with the Selective Service System:

“I understand that my filing Form I-485 with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) authorizes USCIS to provide certain registration information to the Selective Service System in accordance with Military Selective Services Act. Upon USCIS acceptance of my application, I authorize USCIS to transmit to the Selective Service System my name, current address, Social Security Number, date of birth, and the date I filed the application for the purpose of recording my Selective Service registration as of the filing date. If, however, USCIS does not accept my application, I further understand that, if so required, I am responsible for registering with the Selective Service by other means, provided I have not yet reached 26 years of age.”

So I’m gathering they are sending our husbands info to the Selective Service unless they I-485 isn’t accepted.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YAY for the Douglas', so happy for you girl!!

She has been my bestie since preschool in JA and I love her to death but over the years both our lives have become very different and I can't tell you what happened to her because we grew apart but I knew since we were little that something wasn't right in her brain department.

LMFAO!! JQ yuh win, don't let her cry!! :rofl:

Hey dada, she can't get it right, she has no control over it and that's the sad part. Her and her family doesn't take it serious, they be laughing...

Hey mama, hope that morning sickness subsided.

NOT YOU :rofl:

So you have to email him everytime you wanna close a thread and open a new one?

:angry:

Timeline

If only I wore the pants lol.... girl I cant measure up to him sorry lol

Yes you can never say never. It might just take some soul searching fi yuh to reach deep inside yuhself and bring it out. I saw how you wore that wedding dress mi knoa fi sure yuh got in it you, you were working dat dress.

Timeline

Sigh!I finally got that darn AOS package out the door, :dance: :dance: I pray no RFE comes my way.

Congrats and good luck!!!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

i know...that is why i'm putting it out there to you..

lack of sex is definitely part/most of the problem..under normal circumstances, sex would end whatevr fuss we would have...talk, work it out, kiss, makeup and that the end of it......but now, no sex means the argument just keeps going and going and going and going.....

i just feel like an old crabby lady...i am well aware of my behavior...just don't know how to stop it..

Hmm well this is interesting Finese cause it sounds like in the past instead of you and hubby dealing with issues you two just jook and keep it moving. For the first time mi clueless I have no idea how to fix dis. I would tell you to give him some $%&* but they will only help him not you…

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.