*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Haaa @ Americanfied I know exactly what you trying to say :lol:

LOL Dada im rolling about the hill, chile I have one of those hills in my life too so I know exactly what you mean! My cousin's property is on top of this hill in Bettletown chile one night we came in from the club and I stood at the bottom crying for 15 minutes before my cuz realized I wasn't in the house :bonk::rofl: I couldn't do it I told him I would sleep in the bush :wacko: he dragged :ph34r: me right up that hill and told me to go to bed :dead:

Anytime I think about that hill I cringe it may as well be Mount damn Everest!!!! :help:

Philly mi tink we chatting bout the same hill.. When we went to drop his sister off it was pitch black. I asked him how will she get up that hill. He was like oh we know the way we don’t need no light. Huh? That hill has trees and bushes all on it. I could barely see the house because it was so far up and hidden behind trees and bushes. I just can’t for the life of me understand how they do it. Can you imagine us going out for drinks and then having to climb it? Wait you can…lol

why the heck does one of my "clients" want to pay me in oatmeal raisin cookies?? :bonk::bonk:

:rofl::rofl: Now that made me laugh haaaaaaaaa

Go boyfriend! :thumbs: I'm excited about your future garden too! :rofl:

:lol: @ the squirrel....they're little thieves! Hubby saw one at the park one time take off with a man's keys as he was stretching. The man was yelling for people to stop the squirrel! Finally I guess the yelling was enough to make him drop the keys & run. LOL!

Your soon-to-be garden sounds great too!

They are SO precious! Even though it's only a picture, you can still already see their different personalities.

OMG @ that squirell that is so freaking funny Ells, you know if he was over here in Philly him woulda got bullet! :lol:

Hola mujeres... yo recibi tres mensajes, hoy...

Hello ladies... I got three messages today :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Sorry about the RFE DW...

:dance: Congrats Bessa that's great news!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Hello everyone...I been lurking not really knowing what to say.... :crying: It's been one of those days and I am sure that everyone understands....

Dara, your trip report has brought a smile on my face though :D Glad you had a great trip.

This weekend I have a 3 day training on how to massage cancer patients....not sure how I am gonna emotionally handle this the way I am feeling.... :( on top of all that auntie flow bout to visitauntieflo.jpg so I feel like its coming from all sides!!!

trying to shake it off,,,,, MAsterShake.jpgwhat flava should I get???

Aww chica what’s wrong yuh miss yuh hubby?

That is the one thing I’m afraid about with moving forward the I miss you blues… I memba I used to miss my X so bad it hurt and I’m so not looking forward to that again. Right now I’m cool. I reminisce over the things we did, it puts a smile on my face and I move on. I do miss the sexy parties thought cuz they were off the CHAIN!!! Whoo I used to try and get him to talk about it but he wouldn’t he would always say lets let nature take its course so I was bummed like man he isn’t going to know what to do but BABY!!!!! Nature came and took its mutha freaking course…(As I fan myself)

Oops my bad back to you any luck with the BC yet?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning!

Today I am not feeling so well I guess morning sickness is starting to set in, I am so nausea I have crackers and water but right now neither is helping any.

Last time I was feeling nauseous (not related to pregnancy) the two things I could keep down were coke and fruit & yogurt parfaits from McDonalds...without the granola.

Nat how is Steven doing at work sis?

He worked last Thurs-Mon. Then was off for some days. But he goes back today - Monday, to setup, work at, and clean up after the International Fest. I'm glad he's working, but look forward to when it's not so many hours on the weekend, as that means we can't do anything together on MY two days off.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

A wah di -- a who tell dem fi change up di place....

Hello my beautiful Ladies -- just wanted to let ya'll know I'm hanging in there, but still having a difficult time because I'm still in denial. I also wanted to say thank you for all the support. My mind is still not right, so I haven't been on here in a while. One day I'll get right, I just don't know when. Thanks to all those who keep me updated on what's going all and congrats to all the new moms and such. Just cause I'm not here, don't mean I don't think about you guys. I really miss "poe thang" and "chile" -- It's going to take a long time for my broken heart to mend itself together again. I pray everyday, but I still feel the pain as if it was yesterday. It's going to be really hard for me next month. I was to spend my 40th birthday in Jamaica with my grandmother and celebrate our birthdays together. Her birthday would have been May 24th. She's my everything --

Hey May 24 dats mi brudda's B-Day!!!!

You didn't say you miss my slang words!!! :angry:

Happy Friday Ladies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikpmnGXV_OA&NR=1

Dada typing to you now Sis!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

It is still so hard to the point that Sunday after having a sexy party with hubby. :yes: I instantly started thinking about her and started crying hubby was like "Whats wrong with you? What you not like it?" :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

But emotionally she just came on my mind and I instantly just got sad.

God Bless you Tre, thats all I can say, because only God can ease the pain from within.

JQ this isn’t funny but it did make me laugh I can see now your hubby lying back like yeah I put my thing down and then you bust out crying. A real ego blower I’m sure…

Ok guys, since it is take you child to work day :help: and my oldest is here and getting on my nerves :bonk: for lunch I will take him to my dad. :yes:

Likkle more ladies

I know my daughter was with me yesterday and she got on my darn nerves!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Ladies,

Yeah I guess it was just a glich at work with the computer because I tried today and here I am, I will just try and limit my time incase they are monitoring. Hope all is well with everyone and I hope you all have a great weekend.

Today I am not feeling so well I guess morning sickness is starting to set in, I am so nausea I have crackers and water but right now neither is helping any.

Hope you feel better, my doctor gave me a pill for the nausea, but this was after I begged.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!! It's been awhile since I've made my presence known. But I'm here. I do however peek in anonymous just to read.

I was saddened to hear that one of the ladies(Sprewdgal) passed away. May she rest in peace.

Dens, congrats on the closing. Owning a home is a great accomplishment that you & hubby get to enjoy.

Acrow(i think that's the name) & Always, congrats on pregnancies. That's a true blessing & it will be a wonderful experience.

Kjenkins, in due time honey. Focus on the upcoming wedding & breathe easy.

Now as for me being missing. My mother is having a surgery. Of course she's a nervous wreck so I've been trying to calm her. I also have been accompanying her on the pre surgical testing. So basically, I'm being there for mom. The surgery is May 3rd.

Dens, after reading your post about the RFE, we decided to check our online status. WE TOO GOT AN RFE!! Outrageous. I can't wait to get the reasoning behind this. Anyhow, today we have the biometrics appt.

Last week Cory got his drivers permit. Now we're looking to schedule road test. Might as well get that out of way while we have the time.

Take care all & enjoy the day!!

h0308.gif

Are we talking about Finesse again???

Girl in Vegas its $25 for the first test and then $10 FOR EACH TIME YOU fail and take it again

Wait are we talking about written/ driving test

Girl Ima Boom her azz because we dont even get along and she gone ask me to put some money on her books when she get there.

Well she is not skinny so she wont starve too bad.[url=http://yoursmiles.org/h-nation.php]h0311.gif[/url] Prison food she better get used tot1955.gif because all my money will not to go her but to my neice.

OMG @ the driving test WOW yuh better pass huh!

You wrong BOOM haaaaa @ she won't starve!

oh my gawddddd Steve's mom lives on a hill so not pretty... one day steve got mad at me because i had flip flops on and my feet were sweating and I couldnt stop sliding down.. I made him take off his socks and give them to me.. they got all dirty.. he gave me the side eye!rofl.gif

:rofl:

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

unless you hit her chile in the grocery store....she is a preacher alright ages.jpg...images.jpg......

now I gotta hide from her...PerfectLegend41-1.jpg she gonna get me!

Jamerican you are about to get me fired I am laughing so damn loud!!!! laughing.gif This will make my day

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

oh my gawddddd Steve's mom lives on a hill so not pretty... one day steve got mad at me because i had flip flops on and my feet were sweating and I couldnt stop sliding down.. I made him take off his socks and give them to me.. they got all dirty.. he gave me the side eye!rofl.gif

I could just picture u slipping and sliding all over the place...and yours toes hang over your shoe I know the feeling....LOL @ the side eye... unsure.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Timeline

JQ this isn't funny but it did make me laugh I can see now your hubby lying back like yeah I put my thing down and then you bust out crying. A real ego blower I'm sure…

I know my daughter was with me yesterday and she got on my darn nerves!!!

More power to u ladies for taking the kids to work... I cant even take mines to my job for Five minutes without driving me up the wall....I does want to headbonk.gifheadbonk.gifheadbonk.gifheadbonk.gif the whole time...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.