*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning All,

Hope everyone is well. I am extremely tired today ok who am I kidding I been extremely tired all week. Thank God work has been keeping me busy for the most part cause otherwise I feel like I would sleep my life away.

Any plans fo r the weekend? It is my Bday tomorrow, I am not sure what hubby has planned But I know all weekend I will be on the go.

Take care

Happy Birthday miss... enjoy it. Well we may hang with philly and her hubby Sat. nite. Saturday day Im taking my lil sis out to purchase things for her new apartment (yayyyyyykicking.gif ) and Sunday we are actually going to church with my aunt. Our first time in church together since he came here... Oh heck the first time EVER! LOL

Hey Yardies...

Sorry I have beeb out-of-pocket for a minute, but I think I know what's goingz on... lol

What's going on for the weekend? I don't have anything exciting planned, so maybe this will be a weekend of rest for me. lol

As a matter of fact you have been outta pocketheadbonk.gif We miss you! I'd like to try to get together with you and Ray soon! Maybe in May/June sometime....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone.

Well work has been keeping me off of VJ. We have an Inspection coming up and no time to chat with you ladies or even catch up.

Congrats to DW....we all know you had it....we were just waiting on you to catch up to our line of thought. Well Eric and I might be in ATL this summer, so we will be in touch.

MrsTee and KJ--wow!!! you 2 ladies!!! Well I guess every man likes a freak in the bedroom and a lady in public. :devil:that is all I am going to say :devil: cause yall know I will never hear the end if I post something like that. :ph34r:

Always-- I know how you feel baby. Tired ain't even the word. Happy birthday though.

My3--Congrats on getting that AOS out the door. :dance:

Well I will be in training for a while ladies. I will try to use my cell to keep up, but my network (verizon) be on lunch break out where I am going.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy early Birthday Always. I hope you find some awesome to do for your special day.

Nat: You don't have any coupons for money off those tickets? lol A joke mi ah mek....

TAMH: Hey girl, what are you doing this weekend?

Hey Sunny, no plans for me this weekend except for me going to sit that 3hr drug and alcohol test.

TAMH

Timeline

Happy Birthday miss... enjoy it. Well we may hang with philly and her hubby Sat. nite. Saturday day Im taking my lil sis out to purchase things for her new apartment (yayyyyyykicking.gif ) and Sunday we are actually going to church with my aunt. Our first time in church together since he came here... Oh heck the first time EVER! LOL

As a matter of fact you have been outta pocketheadbonk.gif We miss you! I'd like to try to get together with you and Ray soon! Maybe in May/June sometime....

LOL Thank you enjoy the weekend. Odean and my first time in church here was last Sunday and the service was great. I been to church with him in JA too cause he wanted me to meet his pastor orignally we were going to marry down there but decided we will renew our vows next year down there so his family and friends can be present.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Good Morning Ladies! TGIF!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Hello everyone.

Well work has been keeping me off of VJ. We have an Inspection coming up and no time to chat with you ladies or even catch up.

Congrats to DW....we all know you had it....we were just waiting on you to catch up to our line of thought. Well Eric and I might be in ATL this summer, so we will be in touch.

MrsTee and KJ--wow!!! you 2 ladies!!! Well I guess every man likes a freak in the bedroom and a lady in public. :devil:that is all I am going to say :devil: cause yall know I will never hear the end if I post something like that. :ph34r:

Always-- I know how you feel baby. Tired ain't even the word. Happy birthday though.

My3--Congrats on getting that AOS out the door. :dance:

Well I will be in training for a while ladies. I will try to use my cell to keep up, but my network (verizon) be on lunch break out where I am going.

Thank you, good luck with your training.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ah besa I thought I told you not to mention you weight? Go ahead coz you don't listen! Just kidding girl, congrats on sending out AOS packet :star:

:dance::dance:

:bonk::bonk:

:bonk:

Great on the job sis! Goodluck to hubby!

I wish I lived close to Nat so she could help me out...

Having nothing but natural green growing grass that you don't have to purchase sounds perfect to me! :rofl:

He'll probably be in JA by then :rofl:

Don't hit me Ells, they started it!

Damn that's good coz those stuff ain' cheap.

:rofl: You know what lol... Im gettin a tummy so hubby's saying im PREGO... :no:

Ok Im done with the weight thing, dont crucify me :huh:

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Thank you, good luck with your training.

:dance::dance:

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

06/07/13 - Sent Package

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies Friday, Friday , Friday and I want to play cuz the big boss is gone but my boss is playing :bonk: :bonk: even more so I got helllla work to do from him. :o

My mom sent this to me this morning (L)(F) (F) (F)

"Shout; then the wall…will fall down." Jos 6:5 NKJV

Shout!

Are you fighting a battle you’re afraid you won’t win? Who are you depending on: God or yourself? When faced with the combined armies of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, God told His people Israel, "The battle is not yours, but God’s" (2Ch 20:15 NIV). And God’s never lost a battle yet! He told Joshua, "I have delivered Jericho into your hands" (Jos 6:2 NIV). Notice, He didn’t say, "I will deliver" or "I might deliver." No, He said, "I have delivered Jericho into your hands!" Israel already had the victory, now they were being called to act on it. But the question remained, how? God’s answer was "Shout." Joshua told the Israelites, "When you hear…the trumpets…give a loud shout; then the wall of the city will collapse and [you] will go…straight in" (Jos 6:5 NIV). Now no rational person would expect a shout, no matter how loud, to bring down the walls of a big city. But this was no ordinary shout; it was a shout of faith based on a promise God had made. Even though victory looked impossible, when Israel shouted God responded by bringing down the walls and opening the doors to the Promised Land. When you’re looking for an open door and all you can see is a brick wall, the last thing you feel like doing is shouting "victory," right? But you need to do it regardless, because:

(1) the shout of praise leads to victory;

(2) it puts your faith "on the record;"

(3) it confounds the enemy and robs him of two of his greatest weapons: doubt and discouragement;

(4) obedience, even when you don’t understand, always brings results.

So shout - for the victory is yours!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Sounds fun, give me details... We hung out with Regina and Al for the last two nites!blink.gif but we had fun :) Im glad to see you here. We missed you!

Hey Tee ok will do

Tell Reg and Al we said whagwaan

LOL mi nuh sure if yuh see mi again till the next thread LOL but I will post pt 3 of the Chelsea movie for you.

Mawning to all the ladies TGIF

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Sunny, no plans for me this weekend except for me going to sit that 3hr drug and alcohol test.

LOL... Ray did his online and then went to the place to take the test.. Good Luck with that. I forgot my family is giving my aunt a surprise party on Sat. lol

MRStee: We are free most of may and anytime after the 16th of June. We are leaving for JA on June 5th and dammit, I can't wait.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Good morning ladies Friday, Friday , Friday and I want to play cuz the big boss is gone but my boss is playing :bonk: :bonk: even more so I got helllla work to do from him. :o

My mom sent this to me this morning (L)(F) (F) (F)

Shout!

Are you fighting a battle you’re afraid you won’t win? Who are you depending on: God or yourself? When faced with the combined armies of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, God told His people Israel, "The battle is not yours, but God’s" (2Ch 20:15 NIV). And God’s never lost a battle yet! He told Joshua, "I have delivered Jericho into your hands" (Jos 6:2 NIV). Notice, He didn’t say, "I will deliver" or "I might deliver." No, He said, "I have delivered Jericho into your hands!" Israel already had the victory, now they were being called to act on it. But the question remained, how? God’s answer was "Shout." Joshua told the Israelites, "When you hear…the trumpets…give a loud shout; then the wall of the city will collapse and [you] will go…straight in" (Jos 6:5 NIV). Now no rational person would expect a shout, no matter how loud, to bring down the walls of a big city. But this was no ordinary shout; it was a shout of faith based on a promise God had made. Even though victory looked impossible, when Israel shouted God responded by bringing down the walls and opening the doors to the Promised Land. When you’re looking for an open door and all you can see is a brick wall, the last thing you feel like doing is shouting "victory," right? But you need to do it regardless, because:

(3) it confounds the enemy and robs him of two of his greatest weapons: doubt and discouragement;

(4) obedience, even when you don’t understand, always brings results.

Give the Lord a shout of praise...

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

06/07/13 - Sent Package

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

LOL Thank you enjoy the weekend. Odean and my first time in church here was last Sunday and the service was great. I been to church with him in JA too cause he wanted me to meet his pastor orignally we were going to marry down there but decided we will renew our vows next year down there so his family and friends can be present.

I think we are renewing ours in 2011 if we make it (sike) I want to wear the gown I didn't get to be married in (maybe) I wanted to see JA at Christmas and since are anniversay is the 26th, I'd figure it would be a great time to renew and my children will be with us too and his family!

Good Morning Ladies! TGIF!!!

Hey mama, just wanted to apologize to you if Ive been distant this week, Im better now and we can go back to doing what we do best. Mi ago pm ya shortly... :)devil.gif

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

Good morning ladies Friday, Friday , Friday and I want to play cuz the big boss is gone but my boss is playing headbonk.gifheadbonk.gif even more so I got helllla work to do from him. ohmy.gif

My mom sent this to me this morning heart.gifrose.gifrose.gifrose.gif

Shout!

Are you fighting a battle you're afraid you won't win? Who are you depending on: God or yourself? When faced with the combined armies of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, God told His people Israel, "The battle is not yours, but God's" (2Ch 20:15 NIV). And God's never lost a battle yet! He told Joshua, "I have delivered Jericho into your hands" (Jos 6:2 NIV). Notice, He didn't say, "I will deliver" or "I might deliver." No, He said, "I have delivered Jericho into your hands!" Israel already had the victory, now they were being called to act on it. But the question remained, how? God's answer was "Shout." Joshua told the Israelites, "When you hear…the trumpets…give a loud shout; then the wall of the city will collapse and [you] will go…straight in" (Jos 6:5 NIV). Now no rational person would expect a shout, no matter how loud, to bring down the walls of a big city. But this was no ordinary shout; it was a shout of faith based on a promise God had made. Even though victory looked impossible, when Israel shouted God responded by bringing down the walls and opening the doors to the Promised Land. When you're looking for an open door and all you can see is a brick wall, the last thing you feel like doing is shouting "victory," right? But you need to do it regardless, because:

(4) obedience, even when you don't understand, always brings results.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - im shouting....:)

Hey Tee ok will do

Tell Reg and Al we said whagwaan

LOL mi nuh sure if yuh see mi again till the next thread LOL but I will post pt 3 of the Chelsea movie for you.

Mawning to all the ladies TGIF

Thank you cause you always leave me hanging! :) I will get with yall about bowling later

LOL... Ray did his online and then went to the place to take the test.. Good Luck with that. I forgot my family is giving my aunt a surprise party on Sat. lol

MRStee: We are free most of may and anytime after the 16th of June. We are leaving for JA on June 5th and dammit, I can't wait.

Okay we gotta make it happen! Yall know I love road trips :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.