*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good to see you stop in JaEnglish! Congrats with all the good new things in your life & good luck with the LOC!

I guess so. It's hard to want to pull out all the stops when you're irritated though.

Thats because you are not thinking the way you need to be.. You need to strut your stuff in front of his "so-called" friends so that whatever negative things they think about you, like when you saying they were thinking you were old and blah blah you could show them otherwise and give Lehi something to think about.....Like what he is going to be missing if he dont get it together!!

Finesse, Philly just told me to tell you "soon come the gardenista, will return, lol"

LOL mi deh, Mawning Lady yuh knoa Damian has requested Steve's presence at a bowling party tommorow night. Its a fundraiser will be in Camden let me know if he is interested and I will give you the details. :thumbs:

hostas.. :thumbs: great idea

azalea.. :thumbs: great idea

and i'll check out the rose of sharon one

thanks philly!

Yuh welcome Sis let me know if you have any more questions glad to help mi luv fashion and gardening LOL :yes:

Evening Yardies!

Well Den and I are now homeowners!!!!! Whew...feels like I can breathe a little bit...but not for long. We got letter in the mail today...biometrics appt. 4/30 at 2:00 p.m. :dance:

Hope everyone is well! Miss you guys. I have to try to catch up!

:dance::dance: Congrats Dens I am sooooooo happy fi yuh Sis! :dance::dance:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Evening Yardies!

Well Den and I are now homeowners!!!!! Whew...feels like I can breathe a little bit...but not for long. We got letter in the mail today...biometrics appt. 4/30 at 2:00 p.m. :dance:

Hope everyone is well! Miss you guys. I have to try to catch up!

YEAH!! Congrats on everything.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Oh wow, that's what happens, trying to play tough!

JQ!!!!!! Lef mi an mi belly alone! biggrin.gif

Thank you star_smile.gif

I thought I had gym too! Lol

MrsTee yuh sure you ain't ma sista? You too much like me, I LOOOOOOVE doggy style yes.gif Makes your behind big and firm!

I was gonna say you don't feel no emotion when you hug but that's a lie so I prefer hugging, it's warth makes you feel loved.

So you can't kiss Mikel for hours unsure.gif

I think we are too KJ cause I was over here cheering you on when you smacked your hubby lol

Timeline

I say the same thing!

Girl you doin the damn thing, you went to JA, got your man; tied the knot and then bought a home. May God Bless and Be With You Two!

Damn that's true but that's y'all fault!!!

So Nat, you don't spend any money that's NOT in your budget?

Congrats on him starting the job, why wouldn't he get paid???

Glad that you'll start counseling!

unsure.gif

JQ how can we not love you?

Okay, when G finish praying he usually says "let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in they sight, oh lord my strength and my redeemer amen" and I've never heard it before so everytime he says it I laugh.

The 1st session of counseling we went to, the pastor prayed and G prayed and I busted out laughing. I felt so horrible sad.gif

That was the highlight of that session.

When we went to church lastwk the pastor was praying and he said so I was like oh ok, I guess it is normal.

Sooo today's highlight, the pastor was talking about the fact that we need someone who we can talk to and it can't be someone in my house because they're not and were never married or their marriage failed. So then the pastor said "krystle when G not actimg right, you come to me; when G not giving you enough sex you come to me" At the sound of this my eyes widened and G bust out laughing and said "pasta dat nuh sound right, mind weh yah tell mi ooman fi do" ohmy.gif

It was SOOO enbarrassing, helpsmilie.gif it's a good thing the pastor pretended not to hear. When we were done and walked out G said he didn't recognize the comment he made until after he made it

rofl.gifrofl.gif Im sorry this made me laugh.. Poe thangs lmaorofl.gif

Good Morning Yardies....What a Gwannnnn? Congrats to everyone that has good News (New Home, New Baby etc) Well G got his EAD in the mail yesterdy. kicking.gif

yayyyyyyyyyyykicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif Yardies being blessed! Yesssssssss!!!!

Timeline

Good Morning Yardies....What a Gwannnnn? Congrats to everyone that has good News (New Home, New Baby etc) Well G got his EAD in the mail yesterdy. :dance:

That is great!

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

LOL mi deh, Mawning Lady yuh knoa Damian has requested Steve's presence at a bowling party tommorow night. Its a fundraiser will be in Camden let me know if he is interested and I will give you the details. good.gif

Yuh welcome Sis let me know if you have any more questions glad to help mi luv fashion and gardening LOL yes.gif

kicking.gifkicking.gif Congrats Dens I am sooooooo happy fi yuh Sis! kicking.gifkicking.gif

Sounds fun, give me details... We hung out with Regina and Al for the last two nites!blink.gif but we had fun :) Im glad to see you here. We missed you!

Timeline

Good Morning All,

Hope everyone is well. I am extremely tired today ok who am I kidding I been extremely tired all week. Thank God work has been keeping me busy for the most part cause otherwise I feel like I would sleep my life away.

Any plans fo r the weekend? It is my Bday tomorrow, I am not sure what hubby has planned But I know all weekend I will be on the go.

Take care

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies...

Sorry I have beeb out-of-pocket for a minute, but I think I know what's goingz on... lol

What's going on for the weekend? I don't have anything exciting planned, so maybe this will be a weekend of rest for me. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Good morning, everyone & Happy Friday!

KJ, the first time I read your pastor story, I didn't think anything of what the pastor said. But then when I read it out loud to Steven, I was like... hold up! :o I wonder if he was joking or if it just didn't come out exactly as he meant.

Yesterday, Steven got not one but TWO parking tickets. :blink: Both from the same officer for the same thing. He's working today, tomorrow, & Sunday, too. I suggested that instead of fooling with the parking meters, find a lot & pay one flat price all day.

He thought I'd be SO MAD at the fact that I'm going through so much effort to save money & he racked up 2 parking tickets his first time downtown. I surprised him by being calm & matter-of-fact about it. "We'll just have to find it in the budget" is all I said.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning All,

Hope everyone is well. I am extremely tired today ok who am I kidding I been extremely tired all week. Thank God work has been keeping me busy for the most part cause otherwise I feel like I would sleep my life away.

Any plans fo r the weekend? It is my Bday tomorrow, I am not sure what hubby has planned But I know all weekend I will be on the go.

Take care

I wish you God's richest blessings on your special day.

TAMH

Timeline

Good morning, everyone & Happy Friday!

KJ, the first time I read your pastor story, I didn't think anything of what the pastor said. But then when I read it out loud to Steven, I was like... hold up! :o I wonder if he was joking or if it just didn't come out exactly as he meant.

Yesterday, Steven got not one but TWO parking tickets. :blink: Both from the same officer for the same thing. He's working today, tomorrow, & Sunday, too. I suggested that instead of fooling with the parking meters, find a lot & pay one flat price all day.

He thought I'd be SO MAD at the fact that I'm going through so much effort to save money & he racked up 2 parking tickets his first time downtown. I surprised him by being calm & matter-of-fact about it. "We'll just have to find it in the budget" is all I said.

Awe that sucks! I am glad you stayed calm about it, I probably would have flipped.

I wish you God's richest blessings on your special day.

Awe Thank you, that is so sweet.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy early Birthday Always. I hope you find some awesome to do for your special day.

Nat: You don't have any coupons for money off those tickets? lol A joke mi ah mek....

TAMH: Hey girl, what are you doing this weekend?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HELLO ALL TODAY WE FINALLY SENT OUT AOS ... IT FEELS SO GOOD TO HAVE IT OUT THE DOOR...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Happy early Birthday Always. I hope you find some awesome to do for your special day.

Nat: You don't have any coupons for money off those tickets? lol A joke mi ah mek....

TAMH: Hey girl, what are you doing this weekend?

Thank you! I know there are plans made but no body is telling me what LOL, I am so wanting to know and trying everything but no one will budge so I will see.

HELLO ALL TODAY WE FINALLY SENT OUT AOS ... IT FEELS SO GOOD TO HAVE IT OUT THE DOOR...

That is great congrats on thathopefully all will be smooth.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.