*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies....Its HUMP two days left day :thumbs:

O.k. ladies you know your ghetto when your whole office is at a meeting so you decide to take out your kinky twist because you have a hair appt at 7:00 p.m. today.

Yup dat be me....

Edited by DaDa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dada you need some help!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: Hope you enjoy your trip.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Good morning. Good morning. Good morning. It's time to rise & shine. Good morning. Good morning. Good morning. I hope you're feeling fine. It's time to get up, get out of bed. You've gotta get up, you sleepy-head. (don't know the rest)

Jamerican Queen, what's the word?

Umm :whistle: someone had a good night.....

Timeline

Kjenk... Louis has never,ever had a DL. In St Lucia everyone gets around by bus. He signed up for lessons once and the teachers car was totalled before he got a chance to take any lessons.

I let him drive a block once and it scared the ever living ####### outta me! He forgot which was gas/break and it was so nerve racking!

Now he would have 3 pedals to choose from! LOL

My aunt says she will get him driving lessons for his birthday. All I know is I don't have the patience or the talent to teach him to drive!

He has failed the permit test 3 times! He gets so angry I told him I can't even take him to do that anymore.

I went into a coughing fit reading this!!!! I still can't believe. I just keep picturing you in the car and I start laughing all over again.

I know you are excited.

Yes he did get his picture taken for the DL. Then they handed him a piece of paper he can drive with that has his picture on it until his DL comes in the mail.

In the mail?? You don't get it on the spot?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You and Nat too damn nice for me, talking 'bout it was something else? What, a girl's profile? If you don't beat Jito's azz then you gonna get your azz beat coz somebody gotta do some beating :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: It would be so embarrassing if you did laugh out loud!

Other than that you have a stick shift, why wouldn't Louis get his DL?

That was too cute :star:

Goodmorning, goodmorning, goodmorning to you. Our day is begining there's so much to do. Goodmorning, goodmorning, goodmorning to you. That one I know...

Oh I hope you hear something soon (F)

Ms jenkins Ms jenkins lol... mi not picking up fi dem but men are terrified of change. Thats why they act all retarded when the probability of change arises- I hate it but its true. They cant always put on their big-boy briefs and stand up to it, especially when they feel like they are losing control of a situation...

Yes, hubby was/is my first but I learned a lot about men through him and my dad. Its actually funny to hear them admit their faults lol. My three cents

P.S. I dont have a problem with getting my azz beat, as long as its him doing the spanking ;)

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Hi all. I feel so sick here @ work. I had a meeting earlier & drove with boss. I was @ the back in a Honda Odyssey. Well, my stomach is doing flips right now & my mouth is springing water. Bad case of motion sickness. I took my pressure & pulse. Both were good but I'm so nauseous.

Finesse, I love the pic of the babies!!!

If I have the energy, I'll check back in shortly.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

That's it Irie you are no longer allowed to discuss this topic anymore.....

Sorry Dada! :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey MRStee, how u doin dear-heart lol

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

I went into a coughing fit reading this!!!! I still can't believe. I just keep picturing you in the car and I start laughing all over again.

In the mail?? You don't get it on the spot?

You get it on the spot if you are a US Citizen. Since he is a PR they have to send all his info off to Jeff City (the capital) and then he gets it in the mail. They even had to do that for his state ID.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I see you down there JQ are you going to tell us how the interview went?

Hey ladies good morning!!!

Came back from jamaica yesterday. had an ok time but missed my hubby so much!!!!

When I left he didnt kiss, say goodbye or anything!

I was like forget him Im going to have fun with out him and I did but why the hell did my bff have her likkle friend there, and my other homegirl met some dude that wasnt leaving her side.

I was so mad at they azzz because I didnt want to be a 3rd or 5th wheel, and this suppose to be a girls trip!!! :angry:

But any ways Interview: It was at 7:30 am and my BIL and hubby's friend was there from 4:30am . the baby was there also.

We got there they had no passport-pictures for her, so we got them from the embassy personnel of the jamaican people :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dang my boss wants to brief me since I have been gone

BRB ladies

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Hey ladies good morning!!!

Came back from jamaica yesterday. had an ok time but missed my hubby so much!!!!

When I left he didnt kiss, say goodbye or anything!

I was like forget him Im going to have fun with out him and I did but why the hell did my bff have her likkle friend there, and my other homegirl met some dude that wasnt leaving her side.

I was so mad at they azzz because I didnt want to be a 3rd or 5th wheel, and this suppose to be a girls trip!!! :angry:

But any ways Interview: It was at 7:30 am and my BIL and hubby's friend was there from 4:30am . the baby was there also.

We got there they had no passport-pictures for her, so we got them from the embassy personnel of the jamaican people :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dang my boss wants to brief me since I have been gone

BRB ladies

He is wrong for that and you are wrong for leaving us hanging!!!! Tell your boss soon come!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

A few times. I mentioned an example yesterday where my reaction was to fuss, loudly.

Last week, I got quite upset because we were supposed to study for his test together, but he spent the entire evening (5pm to 10:30pm) outside with the neighbors, despite my numerous soft-spoken hints about the fact that I planned to go to bed at 11, so we needed to get started. By about 10:30, my frustration had built tremendously, because I felt he wasn't respecting my time or need to sleep, and because he wasn't putting first things first (7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Habit #3). It was also inconceivable to me to have a test coming up and not put in effort to study. (Then again, I've always been an overachiever & was my high school valedictorian.).

I knew that he wouldn't want me to fuss when he got in, so instead, I took it out BEFORE he came in. I shrieked my frustrations out to the empty apartment so that when he came in, I'd be calm. What I didn't know was that he and his neighbor friends could all HEAR me. blush.gif He was quite upset about it, saying that I made it seem like he was beating me or something. I said, they couldn't possibly think that since I was inside & you were STILL outside with them. So I thought I was doing a great thing by taking it out in advance & then being calm when he came in, but.... it didn't work out quite that way.

Maybe I shouldn't have even let it bother me, since he's grown & if he's not concerned with scoring 100s on the tests, then I should just let it be. But I feel like I work hard to make the money that paid for the class so it is frustrating when he doesn't put in as much effort as I would put in were it my class.

Nat, Sweetie......you can't MAKE him do it if he doesn't want to.

Is he getting good enough grades to at least pass the classe(es)? I wouldn't stress so much about 100's or you will drive him crazy, as well as yourself. But, if he's slacking so much that he's not passing, then I'd be all up his butt about it.

I honestly do get where you are coming from. I have very much the same personality as you, it seems. I, however, cannot yell at an empty apartment or hold it in usually. You are a better person in that then me. Hang in there.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I can't even get Louis to the the driving portion!!! He is failing the dang permit test!!! helpsmilie.gif

Andre failed the permit portion 5 times. I was ready to headbonk.gif . Finally passes and first driving test (notice I said FIRST) he comes back in like 2 minutes. Makes a right on no right on red. ARGHHHHHHHH!!!! He actually failed the 2nd time; but the guy was nice and let him try and parallel part one more time. He passed. It will happen.

Whomever asked if I was being good............I plead the 5th. Let's just say I haven't been caught yet. innocent.gif

Prayers 1Luv.

Finesse.....they are beautiful.

Ells.........hollar to me if you want to talk.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.