*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Umm Tee sweetie you always say that and end up replying more than anyone else rofl.gif

So does this mean you won't help me with my cover letter today whistling.gif

I hear you on the mood I'm feeling the same way too like at any given moment I'm going to snap. I have been having chess pain and I think its stress so I'm trying to chill out but its not easy.

So everything went good with the house inspection….

Ha I just asked if you were helping me...

Yes I sent it you didn't get it??

I am checking now.. I will reply to things just not talking about my shyt today.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thats a really good thing... G (lol) and I been attendin church together since we started dating- its wonderful to include God in your relationships and decisions. I've realized this; we have been praying every night together for about 2 years and if/when we are busy or forget, thats when we start arguing and having problems.

Try your very best, religious or not, to put God in your marriage and it will work out; I had this experience many times and on Saturday had another. Of course everyone knew hubby and I had been in an argument and although we worked it out, was still tension there. We didnt end up attending church on saturday so we stayed home; I decided to spend the day talking to God; trying to see what I was doing wrong in our marriage.

As I did this, out of nowhere Jito comes and starts apologizing and admitting his error in the way things were dealt with. It shocked the mess out of me. I know I asked God to fix it, I just didnt expect a same-day answer (need to heighten my expectations of Him). It was the most amazing thing ever to watch hubby pour out in front of me. Now, we're great like Frosted Flakes... :thumbs:

That's awesome bes.The good book say,"ask and you shall receive". God is good, all the time.

Morning Yardies:

Not having the best of days and no I don't want to talk about it. Going to listen more today. Maybe something someone says will help me.

I hope everyone has a blessed day though :)

Awwww! hope you'll feel more upbeat as the day progresses. (F)

Morning All! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Den and I had a nice weekend overall. We linked up with Char & Ivan yesterday. Had a blast! Thanks again, CharandIvan! :0)

I am trying to get a lot accomplished today...but I will do what I can. We on track with closing on this upcoming Thursday. Please keep us in your prayers! Almost there...so ready! :help: lol

Happy to hear you had a good time mama. You deserve it.

TAMH

I hear you on the mood I'm feeling the same way too like at any given moment I'm going to snap. I have been having chess pain and I think its stress so I'm trying to chill out but its not easy.

So everything went good with the house inspection….

Sweetie, take it easy with them chest pains!

Yes, everything went well with the inspection. :thumbs:

Happy to hear you had a good time mama. You deserve it.

Morning TAMH, thanks girl. Hope you had an eventful weekend. :yes:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Yardies!

Hope everyone have a wonderful weekend.

MrsTee, I hope you feel better sis...

DaDa: Then there was 3, 4 ? what? lol

Dens: a few more days before you take the keys girl.

Finesse, what dem babies up to? Give us some more pics of those cuties.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Good Morning DW, TAHM, MRStee, Irie, 1luv And anyone else I have forgot.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Mawnin Yardies!

Morning SunRay! Hope you had a nice weekend as well. Yes, girl only a few more days... B-)

Morning Always!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning TAMH, thanks girl. Hope you had an eventful weekend. :yes:

:crying: my weekend didn't go as planned, I was supposed to go to Washington on Sat but itwas a little nippy so we canceled the trip.

3 more days to holding that key. Congrats again.

Morning hon.

TAMH

Likkle more y'all...I need to go and handle all this work. Have a great day everyone!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Mawnin Yardies!

sleeping.....up all night and sleep all day..how am i ever gonna go back to work??? picha soon come

:crying: my weekend didn't go as planned, I was supposed to go to Washington on Sat but itwas a little nippy so we canceled the trip.

3 more days to holding that key. Congrats again.

Sorry to hear that things didn't go as planned. Hopefully you all can reschedule soon. Yes only a few more days...whew! :lol:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

sleeping.....up all night and sleep all day..how am i ever gonna go back to work??? picha soon come

Finesse, I know its going to be hard with two, but you have to find a way to keep them stimulated during the day and don't bathe them until the time you are trying to put them to sleep, just wash them down in the mornings. You have to reverse whatever you are doing so they get the time thing right...dont let them nap too long during the day, you have to wear them out towards the evenings...

Timeline

atsleumas: Good Luck on the interview. I'm sure you guys will be just fine.

DaDa: Don't take those chest pains lightly.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.