Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl sometimes it gets like that but not often! :angry::rofl:

You guys are so funny... informative and honest, but funny :rofl:

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh #######, now we're in trouble :unsure: How didyou do it?

That's true Dada, no respect nowadays regarding marriage.

Lol @ the rugrats!

I'm glad you feel that way about your husband, that's great. I love to hear that people are happy.

On another note me and G went to church today and it was special because we've never been to church before. We do pray and we do believe in God but we just never went to church. We also met with the pastor and had another seesion of pre'marital counseling and it was so emotional on my part because the pastor was asking who from my family is doing what and taking part in the wedding and I was so ashamed to say no one. For whatever reason my family doesn't seem too interested or excited and it kills me, especiallly that I have to wake up and look at their fake azz smile everyday but what the heck, you can choose your friends but not your family so I'm stuck with them.

As long as God bless me and him we're ok.

Thats a really good thing... G (lol) and I been attendin church together since we started dating- its wonderful to include God in your relationships and decisions. I've realized this; we have been praying every night together for about 2 years and if/when we are busy or forget, thats when we start arguing and having problems.

Try your very best, religious or not, to put God in your marriage and it will work out; I had this experience many times and on Saturday had another. Of course everyone knew hubby and I had been in an argument and although we worked it out, was still tension there. We didnt end up attending church on saturday so we stayed home; I decided to spend the day talking to God; trying to see what I was doing wrong in our marriage.

As I did this, out of nowhere Jito comes and starts apologizing and admitting his error in the way things were dealt with. It shocked the mess out of me. I know I asked God to fix it, I just didnt expect a same-day answer (need to heighten my expectations of Him). It was the most amazing thing ever to watch hubby pour out in front of me. Now, we're great like Frosted Flakes... :thumbs:

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning yardies -

hope our GD interview is set this week? Can you all PRAY for us please... :unsure: I feel like my head is spinning and that I could collapse at any moment. Case has been complete since March 31. I'm afraid the NVC is using our paperwork as tissue to wipe their @_sses..... :wacko:

Thats a really good thing... G (lol) and I been attendin church together since we started dating- its wonderful to include God in your relationships and decisions. I've realized this; we have been praying every night together for about 2 years and if/when we are busy or forget, thats when we start arguing and having problems.

Try your very best, religious or not, to put God in your marriage and it will work out; I had this experience many times and on Saturday had another. Of course everyone knew hubby and I had been in an argument and although we worked it out, was still tension there. We didnt end up attending church on saturday so we stayed home; I decided to spend the day talking to God; trying to see what I was doing wrong in our marriage.

As I did this, out of nowhere Jito comes and starts apologizing and admitting his error in the way things were dealt with. It shocked the mess out of me. I know I asked God to fix it, I just didnt expect a same-day answer (need to heighten my expectations of Him). It was the most amazing thing ever to watch hubby pour out in front of me. Now, we're great like Frosted Flakes... :thumbs:

That's awesome... this made me smile this am :thumbs:

good morning yardies -

hope our GD interview is set this week? Can you all PRAY for us please... :unsure: I feel like my head is spinning and that I could collapse at any moment. Case has been complete since March 31. I'm afraid the NVC is using our paperwork as tissue to wipe their @_sses..... :wacko:

That's awesome... this made me smile this am :thumbs:

LOL @ atsleumas I feel you on the NVC but your interview soon come have faith once the case completes normally the interview will be scheduled the following month. So have faith :star::thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

On another note me and G went to church today and it was special because we've never been to church before. We do pray and we do believe in God but we just never went to church. We also met with the pastor and had another seesion of pre'marital counseling and it was so emotional on my part because the pastor was asking who from my family is doing what and taking part in the wedding and I was so ashamed to say no one. For whatever reason my family doesn't seem too interested or excited and it kills me, especiallly that I have to wake up and look at their fake azz smile everyday but what the heck, you can choose your friends but not your family so I'm stuck with them.

That's awesome about you guys going to church yesterday! No worries about your family...I know that hurts but you guys just focus on the love you have for each other and know that you are about to be each other's family and with time...things with your family may turn around but you have to do what is best for you! We support you and wish you guys nothing but the best!

good morning yardies -

Morning! Definitely praying for you! :star:

Girl God is awesome. Won't he make a way out of no way? So glad to hear that you and your hubby on some page again! :D

Nothing can come against you when you filled with the joy and praise of the Lord...I believe that firmly!

Gurl, i almost did a victory praised dance from these words....woooo it touched me... hallelujah.. preach sista DW!!! :)

Thanks Tee...that's how I'm feeling right now and I had to share with somebody...just full of joy and happiness and expecting the best for my life and marriage! (F)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Hey!! I'm all alone on here. I just read a few pages to catch up.

Thanks for the condolensces. It was my grand uncle who past away. He was 93. He lived his life to the fullest as determined by the creator. Of course family is sad but Uncle lived to see 93 which is a true blessing. In regards to some of our issues on here, he wouldve said " nuh worry urself. Everything criss."

Congrats Charandivan on receiving the AP & EAD in the mail.

MzMorgan, you two heading to JA already?! Go on w/your bad self heading back to yard so soon.

I too am guilty of the "big foot" club. I however describe my feet as being long. No fatness @ all on it. Just narrow & bony.

Dens, it will continue to get better. Try don't make telephone thing mash up unnu good thing. It irritates me when bill is ran up but I believe we deh pon d same level now.

Now to my big issue. Today while @ work I received a phone call from PayPal about some transactions. Purchases she spoke about had me like huh?!? Or better yet #######! She immediately put in an investigation & assured me $$ shall be returned. It was like $60 or a little more in purchases. Now I was annoyed but knew I myself would look into it further when home.

Called bank & noticed checking acct is in neg status. #######! Not my style. Now I'm even more pissed & have plans to be first one @ bank to look into this. Long story short, later that night my bank calls me. They just as PayPal see some weird activity. Some a*% made over $700 worth purchases on my damn bank card!! They even had audacity to go to apple.com & buy stuff. I'm so pissed. But I'm glad they have ppl @ the banks who look out for red flags like this. Lady cancelled my card which unlinks it from acct. Have you ever!?! So 2mmrw I have to go fill out some papers about all these erroneous purchases. I'm telling you these thiefs are really something else & dem ah tek it too far espclly since they robbing poor little old me. I'm glad it was noticed though. But I write down every deposit, withdrawal, purchase. Name it. I writes it down!!! So Mr. Techy wouldn't have depleted my acct w/o me knowing. Some damn nerves. I just hope every $$ is returned in a timely fashion b/c I need my $$$.

OK. I'm done venting. Talk to every1 2mmrw, that's only if I accomplish everything @ bank as I'm intending to.

Hey Mo! Yes, your Grand-Uncle lived a long life...Amen!

Thanks for the words of advice about the phone...

Sorry to hear about some butt-hole trying to get over with purchases...chile folks just janky these days...a hot mess. I hope your $$$ is refunded immediately! :blink:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies:

Not having the best of days and no I don't want to talk about it. Going to listen more today. Maybe something someone says will help me.

I hope everyone has a blessed day though :)

Morning Yardies:

Not having the best of days and no I don't want to talk about it. Going to listen more today. Maybe something someone says will help me.

Hugs Tee, I hope you have a blessed day as well. It's okay to not want to talk about it...we're here though! (F)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Morning All! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Den and I had a nice weekend overall. We linked up with Char & Ivan yesterday. Had a blast! Thanks again, CharandIvan! :0)

I am trying to get a lot accomplished today...but I will do what I can. We on track with closing on this upcoming Thursday. Please keep us in your prayers! Almost there...so ready! :help: lol

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This made me smile.. I'm so glad in the end it all worked out.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hugs Tee, I hope you have a blessed day as well. It's okay to not want to talk about it...we're here though! rose.gif

Thank you, glad you had a good weekend.

dada do you still need assistance?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies:

Umm Tee sweetie you always say that and end up replying more than anyone else :rofl:

So does this mean you won't help me with my cover letter today :whistle:

I hear you on the mood I'm feeling the same way too like at any given moment I'm going to snap. I have been having chess pain and I think its stress so I'm trying to chill out but its not easy.

Morning All! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Den and I had a nice weekend overall. We linked up with Char & Ivan yesterday. Had a blast! Thanks again, CharandIvan! :0)

I am trying to get a lot accomplished today...but I will do what I can. We on track with closing on this upcoming Thursday. Please keep us in your prayers! Almost there...so ready! :help: lol

So everything went good with the house inspection….

Thank you, glad you had a good weekend.

dada do you still need assistance?

Ha I just asked if you were helping me...

Yes I sent it you didn't get it??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh #######, now we're in trouble :unsure: How didyou do it?

That's true Dada, no respect nowadays regarding marriage.

Lol @ the rugrats!

I'm glad you feel that way about your husband, that's great. I love to hear that people are happy.

OMG!God must have been happy to see you. :lol: I'm so sorry to hear that your relatives are not supportive, I feel your pain girl as I'm kinda in the same situation where my mom and I are not very close, and whenever ppl ask me about her(especially my MIL cause we're very close) and how she's doing I feel so ashamed. You can't change how your family feels and you shouldn't focus all your energy on doing so, they will eventually accept things when they see how happy you both are and how successful your marriage is. I'll keep you in my prayers.

TAMH

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.