*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I tried the toys and unless I’m using dem with a brotha der not the same :( . I cant do self satisfaction eidda. Maybe cuz me like to talk so much and der is no one to talk to I can’t get into it…

What's stopping you from talking. You just won't hear any answers back. :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

no0pb.gif I'm not saying no Tee. I'm shaking my head... LOL

Chile, I got em.. My favorite glows in the dark, you can take it in the shower and its powerful hahahahahaha.. I know my kids be like why mommy taking so long in da shower lmao

Timeline

i was always scard of those.. thought i couldnt handle it WHOOOOOO

Thats why they have ones with adjustable speeds.. you can slow it down or make it go faster IM TRYIN FI TELL YA!!!! :)

Timeline

Uh oh look who woke up.....

YOU HUSH lol.. about to lay my head down and listen to my Barry Manilow! hahahahahaha and the bosses aren't here today early escape lol

Likkle more... nitey nite

Timeline

all imma say is yall some horny heffas this morning.. two days straight of sex talk.. Im such an innocent.gif *smh*rofl.gif

Soon we gonna be known as the Yardies a home and a farrin sex chat lol

Who u trying to fool? Not me :rofl:

And you said he always wants it. Cha!! Yuh raping de poor man I'm sure he wants to come pon VJ to ask us how do you tell your wife no and mean it...LOL

Then we're having all this sex talk today.. Poor man tell him Dada said sorry...

But seriously I wonder what it can be. I know you are worried. You called and told them your symptoms (well hopefully not all of them) and they cant squeeze you in somewhere??

I hate telling my symptoms over the phone...

Oh just rub it in Quana just rub it in why don't you :angry::crying: !!!!

Dada she already rubbed it in :rofl:

aww that is frustrating..hopefully u get a resolution soon..and tap violate soon to be hubby!! :bonk::devil::rofl:

Lol

You are

Okay Dr.Tee :rofl:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Look ladies... bullet's are a girlz best friend... Just remember it was Tee who said it! woooorofl.gif

O.k. here comes my blond moment (sorry JG) what is a bullet :blush: ?

oh gosh I remember the phone sex days!!! I used be all siked!! I loved it!! :devil:

O.k. so if you did it on the phone why can't you do it in person?

Timeline

I use it on my daughter sometimes Just for Me Texturizer and Softener

Yea that's what I was reffering to.

I hope when you get to your appt you hear that your preggo.

You can do it! Thats how you learn about your body...I can't use fingers but girl get you a......... ooh wait I will pm that one..rofl.gif

MrsTee you are dead meat when Nat sees all this!! You and Dada

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Chile, I got em.. My favorite glows in the dark, you can take it in the shower and its powerful hahahahahaha.. I know my kids be like why mommy taking so long in da shower lmao

Cuz its none of you business dats why. Your momma just like to be extra clean is all... LOL

Timeline

Okay has there every been a time when it was so good u were speaking in tongues. It happened to me one to may times DONT LAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Once!!!

Shoot the way you were giddy yesterday I believe you were talking in tongues the night before... :rofl:

O.k. so again if you can talk ova de phone and in tongues why can't you talk during the do??

Yea that's what I was reffering to.

MrsTee you are dead meat when Nat sees all this!! You and Dada

:blush:

Shoot Finese would have loved these talks..

I think we scared My2 and Irie away.. Hey what about Quana and dont act like you dont be sneaking in a thing or two...

cuz over the phone he cant see me just hear me!

Luv!!! :bonk:

See you teased em ova de phone he thought he had a freak and then he get here and your like what do I say.. Yeah we got some work to do..

Edited by DaDa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.