*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm starting not to link FB very much anymore. Too me it's okay to find friends, but they just end up being a bunch of nosey azzes to me. I stop posting much on FB and I may just have one with Family only so that I can stay in touch with my relatives.

People have told me dat people on FB is too nosey. I don’t think they be in my business I guess that is because I don’t have a life ey??

Are maybe they do and I just don’t know it..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I tried the toys and unless I’m using dem with a brotha der not the same :( . I cant do self satisfaction eidda. Maybe cuz me like to talk so much and der is no one to talk to I can’t get into it…

Try doing it while hubby is on the phone, that would definitely work, esp if he's a talker. :yes:

TAMH

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i am!!!.. just a different kind innocent.gif

what tee say?? lady in the streets!!!

You aint different!!! That's why Rog attached to the hip.. gurl.. You know what you be doin!

Timeline

People have told me dat people on FB is too nosey. I don’t think they be in my business I guess that is because I don’t have a life ey??

Are maybe they do and I just don’t know it..

me either dada..i never had a myspace stalker either, if they hating (or loving :unsure: ) on me, they ain't bold enough to show it LOL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

hey girl.. i still love FB..i am telephone impaired and its the only way i chat to ppl LOL

What's up girl.. You need to learn how to pick up the phone DQ. I can't believe I've never talked to your tail before. Get with the program.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Look ladies... bullet's are a girlz best friend... Just remember it was Tee who said it! woooorofl.gif

:no: I'm not saying no Tee. I'm shaking my head... LOL

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

didn't u ever watch barney w/ ur kids..u betta use ur imagination!! LOL

Imma tell you a secret. I watched Barney before and afta mi kids I just love dat purple guy and I refuse to wear purple cuz I don’t wanna look like him eidda.

And the green grass grows all around and around and the green grass grows all around…

or

Standing outside with my mouth open wide. Ahh ahhh ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhh … Wait that might not be a good song to sing today you ladies minds might be in the gutter…

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Try doing it while hubby is on the phone, that would definitely work, esp if he's a talker. :yes:

oh gosh I remember the phone sex days!!! I used be all siked!! I loved it!! :devil:

Edited by 1luv

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.