*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm so frustrated :angry:

I'm almost 3 wkslate and all the pt's are saying negative. Doc is booked until next FRIDAY and I just really want to know whats up. Maybe it's my imagination or maybe it's due to stress but I have a hell of an appetite; have no energy; ALWAYS sleepy; gained a few pounds and ripped my dress trying it on and lastly (poor honey) can't sleep at night coz I can't get enough :devil:

I hate having these symptoms and hate not knowing if I'm prego :help:

aww that is frustrating..hopefully u get a resolution soon..and tap violate soon to be hubby!! :bonk::devil::rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

At least you can go upstairs or these odda broads can be wid ders after work they have no consideration for likkle old me (well anent nothing likkle about me so I'll say) Poor me who is all alone…. Dey torturing the ish outta me!!!

toys! it aint the same as having a brotha but it takes the edge offstar_smile.gif

Timeline

all imma say is yall some horny heffas this morning.. two days straight of sex talk.. Im such an innocent.gif *smh*rofl.gif

Soon we gonna be known as the Yardies a home and a farrin sex chat lol

:rofl:

Tee you know you wanna join in your just too hung over right now to join us….

Timeline

Ok. Everybody let's change the subject. We are making DaDa miserable. I just got an email with the attached files. Too Funny. Loves it!Husband_Night_Out_Permission_Slip.pdfWife_Night_Out_Permission_Slip.pdf

This was cute!

Timeline

Oh just rub it in Quana just rub it in why don't you :angry::crying: !!!!

mi sey NOT YET!!! u know u can still practice!! i used to think NOBODY could get har done like i could.. BABAY!! :rofl::rofl::devil::devil:

okay somebody count how many times the devil smile been used today :rofl::rofl:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm almost 3 wkslate and all the pt's are saying negative. Doc is booked until next FRIDAY and I just really want to know whats up. Maybe it's my imagination or maybe it's due to stress but I have a hell of an appetite; have no energy; ALWAYS sleepy; gained a few pounds and ripped my dress trying it on and lastly (poor honey) can't sleep at night coz I can't get enough :devil:

[/quote

I'm sorry for y'all poor husband's. Uno jus a dash it pon him without warning.

TAMH

Timeline

I'm so frustrated mad.gif

I'm almost 3 wkslate and all the pt's are saying negative. Doc is booked until next FRIDAY and I just really want to know whats up. Maybe it's my imagination or maybe it's due to stress but I have a hell of an appetite; have no energy; ALWAYS sleepy; gained a few pounds and ripped my dress trying it on and lastly (poor honey) can't sleep at night coz I can't get enough devil.gif

I hate having these symptoms and hate not knowing if I'm prego helpsmilie.gif

You are

Timeline

You should try one of those relaxers for kids, it's not really a relaxer, it's more like loosening and softening the hair and it doesn't straighten, just makes it more manageable. I believe walgreens sells it, forgot the name :blush:

i have tried that one!! i know exactly what u talking bout!!! it worked really well!!!

can u believe im too lazy to do it again :unsure: girl since i went natural i don't wanna do NOBODY hair INCLUDING theirs, but i definately will try that again next time i feel too bad to burden the beautician :blush::blush::bonk:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone . hope everyone is well ... Miss you all and boy i cant keep gotta wait till the weekend to catch up lol,,.

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies! Happy Friday! I miss talking to you guys! I finally got my two big projects out of the way for work and now I just need to finish up my thesis by April 23. After that, we are off to JA for a short vacation. Everything is good with us, with the exception of a little hateration from Facebook stalkers. We're trying to workout everyday until our trip to JA so I may need somebody to come scrape me off the floor.

I'm starting not to link FB very much anymore. Too me it's okay to find friends, but they just end up being a bunch of nosey azzes to me. I stop posting much on FB and I may just have one with Family only so that I can stay in touch with my relatives.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Awww poe thang, I hope you find something out soon!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

me niedda, but mi shut mi mout :innocent: ..i like to discuss, mi nuh wan offend nobody tho.. :wacko:

aww, little grasshopper, mi see you have now become the teacher!! i taught u well :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Weren’t you supposed to go back to work!!!! LOL

Yes I did learn some things from you. Memba when you told me about the spot so I went and tried the spot. Whoo it sure did work….

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.