*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, without going into any great detail on here, this woman is not really concerned with her own personal hygiene so what is anyone to really expect of her as far as the kids go?

I just hate the fact that this really sweet child is probably known as the smelly kid in special ed, you know?

Yeah a once in a lifetime thing understandable but an ongoing thing oh hell to the no!!!

Who am I kidding talking about a once in a lifetime thing if any of you would have done what I did I would be talking bout yall rasses.

Hey Dutty Wine is on!!!!

Timeline

Wish there was a game Friday, Dillon. We could go get drunk and yell our fool heads off! Doing the wave has got to cheer anyone up!!!kicking.gif

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Meeting Laura and Joe up there probably around 7 or 8. Jackson is coming at 10ish. Not sure when Michelle and Steve are coming. I have to collect their money for that pub crawl next weekend. I will be solo, btw. Although, Daniel may come up and sip some water some time. He's running a downtown marathon on Sunday and is on a self-imposed alcohol fast.

Are you going to the same place that we went on St Patty's day?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

You are very right about this...that is why I posted this today. I have been holding it in for some time now.

:bonk: Shame on you for holding it in you know you can talk to us on here that is what we're here for. Like dey say about gas Better out den in.

Timeline

Yeah a once in a lifetime thing understandable but an ongoing thing oh hell to the no!!!

Who am I kidding talking about a once in a lifetime thing if any of you would have done what I did I would be talking bout yall rasses.

Hey Dutty Wine is on!!!!

Life takes over, sometimes, DaDa. It happens.

Honestly, hearing your story, I don't think one way or another. But, KNOWING how she is as far as hygiene, it pisses me off. Totally different, you know?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

See you looking at it wrong.. (I happen to be an expert at being the "bigger" person) but look.. Just compromise and work it out mama... Remember the things that brought you together and those will be the things to keep you together, shake it mama... Maybe you should go hang out with JG just to get a little break. Let her get you a little tilted come home and have angry sex. You should feel better yes.gif

Tee.. Sweetie.. How many different sexes are there? I swear you always have a new one... LOL

Timeline

Are you going to the same place that we went on St Patty's day?

Yep. Only place I feel totally comfortable and safe going to alone. BEWARE....kareoke on Fridays and Saturdays. Usually really bad kareoke. It's pretty darn funny.

Tee.. Sweetie.. How many different sexes are there? I swear you always have a new one... LOL

rofl.gif I don't have angry sex. I have one rule....if you sleep with me, there is nothing outside of that bedroom. Nothing for those few hours. If you are so mad, then don't even bother sleeping with me. No anger. No stupid stressful conversations in bed. Take it outside.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

New update: Got checks... few more days til AOS is off

Hubby hasnt smoked Blacks for like a week now- going to Gym instead though he's begging me to go but damn I dont even weight 110 lol

Buried in schoolwork- group members not there part (they suck)Only 2 weeks left

Wanna change birth control- Depo makes me bitchy blush.gif

Eating skittles kicking.gifkicking.gif

Sounds like real life stuff! good.gif

Awwww....sweet. You taking my advice?

Still working on things girl, almost there :)

Timeline

finesse your guess is as good as mine. He has put in so many applications and has only had 1 company call him in for an interview. He called them today and they said they still haven't made a decision.

Thanks TAMH for you encouraging words when I am feeling so discouraged.

hey dillsy bug.. sorry ur having to be the brunt of mikels frustration..does he have his drivers license yet?? i think it helped roger that he was busy playing taxi cab..he had to drop us off, and run errands, and cooking and then its time to pick up everybody.. he felt useful a functioning part of the family..he only really felt down when he thought about the kids back in ja.. :blush:

.. if he can't drive yet, maybe there is some projects or volunteering or something to take his mind off???

girl u know we was on the grind for a whole 2 mnths before something came up.. and rogers resume is TIGHT!! i think its not having any US experience as well as soooo many ppl applying right now.. im praying that he gets favor in the job hunt and u get some peace compassion at home.. (L)

Timeline

MrsTee what drink were you drinking the other week when you got up and did Karaoke?

I remember how to get there JG...with directions like those who could forget. :rofl::bonk:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

He knows how to drive he was a taxi driver in JA. He has his permit now and has to wait for the hard copy to come in the mail before he can go and take the driving test again. Because no matter what these JA men say about being the best driver in da world...he failed the driving portion of the test. SMH! That was not a pretty day. LOL :no:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Yep. Only place I feel totally comfortable and safe going to alone. BEWARE....kareoke on Fridays and Saturdays. Usually really bad kareoke. It's pretty darn funny.

rofl.gif I don't have angry sex. I have one rule....if you sleep with me, there is nothing outside of that bedroom. Nothing for those few hours. If you are so mad, then don't even bother sleeping with me. No anger. No stupid stressful conversations in bed. Take it outside.

me either jg.. sex is so much more than physical to me.. when my ex would try to have sex w/ me after just being mean and arguing w/me, i would feel so cheap, like the connection meant nothing to him, he just wanted to release..now make up sex is different.. I LOOVVVEEE that!! :rofl:

Timeline

You are very right about this...that is why I posted this today. I have been holding it in for some time now.

You can't HOLD this in Dills like you do gas!!!!headbonk.gif Let that shyt out!!!! Relate and release girl. You probably could use a good shot of the "good good" too.. You gettin ready to have a heart attack! Let it out darn it!!! Just find a productive way to do it.. Im telling you... get tipsy, get the strawberries ready and after you put the GIRL BOOM! rofl.gifon him, then talk about your feelings, get him while his head is spinning from the way you just tapped that azz!!! Come on girl.... rofl.gifrofl.gif We need for Nique to come to the stage front and center!!! smile.gif

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

You can't HOLD this in Dills like you do gas!!!!headbonk.gif Let that shyt out!!!! Relate and release girl. You probably could use a good shot of the "good good" too.. You gettin ready to have a heart attack! Let it out darn it!!! Just find a productive way to do it.. Im telling you... get tipsy, get the strawberries ready and after you put the GIRL BOOM! rofl.gifon him, then talk about your feelings, get him while his head is spinning from the way you just tapped that azz!!! Come on girl.... rofl.gifrofl.gif We need for Nique to come to the stage front and center!!! smile.gif

OMG OMG!!!! this just made my day!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.