*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

About not providing and blah blah blah...asking if he can eat MY food. Makes little digs at me since I am the one working.

I can guess how he feels but at the same time I know your like shoot it’s not my fault. If I’m not tripping about it why should you? We in this together.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

finesse your guess is as good as mine. He has put in so many applications and has only had 1 company call him in for an interview. He called them today and they said they still haven't made a decision.

Thanks TAMH for you encouraging words when I am feeling so discouraged.

Nooooooooooooo don't be discouraged.. Shake the devil.gif for real sis.. you've been by his side all this time! Don't lose faith and hope now! Seriously, better days are ahead and you will look back on this post and say I don't know why I even felt that way.. Don't give thedevil.gif the power seriously!!! (I just felt like Quana when I typed this)

Timeline

No star had yuh read mi novel you would see me left wid no man. Plus yuh missed a good ending.

Mi friend gwan back fi her bwaan day and she asked me if she got mi ticket would I go with har. Hell to the yeah!!! So I’m going back. It’s a rough job but I guess I’ll do it.

MMMM Hmmmmmm but you have forgot to inform her that you will be meeting up with a certain someone. Don't just tell half a story Dada!!! :D

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No star had yuh read mi novel you would see me left wid no man. Plus yuh missed a good ending.

Mi friend gwan back fi her bwaan day and she asked me if she got mi ticket would I go with har. Hell to the yeah!!! So I’m going back. It’s a rough job but I guess I’ll do it.

:thumbs: sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Timeline

New update: Got checks... few more days til AOS is off

Hubby hasnt smoked Blacks for like a week now- going to Gym instead though he's begging me to go but damn I dont even weight 110 lol

Buried in schoolwork- group members not there part (they suck)Only 2 weeks left

Wanna change birth control- Depo makes me bitchy :blush:

Eating skittles :dance::dance:

Jenkins yuh wanna warn har fi mi???

Timeline

I understand JQ no offense taken.

I have never let this happen before so I don't feel no kind of way about it. I bathed dem Thus so they were good on Friday and then with the weekend and such I just lost track. It's so sad and I felt so horrible. Hey we human it happens to the best of us. Now if I figet again den off wid mi head.. LOL

Well, without going into any great detail on here, this woman is not really concerned with her own personal hygiene so what is anyone to really expect of her as far as the kids go?

I just hate the fact that this really sweet child is probably known as the smelly kid in special ed, you know?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I may still do it. I am just tired of being the one to put my pride aside to smooth things over. Especially since I am not the one stirring the $hit up and my feelings are the ones constantly being hurt.

See you looking at it wrong.. (I happen to be an expert at being the "bigger" person) but look.. Just compromise and work it out mama... Remember the things that brought you together and those will be the things to keep you together, shake it mama... Maybe you should go hang out with JG just to get a little break. Let her get you a little tilted come home and have angry sex. You should feel better yes.gif

Timeline

Nooooooooooooo don't be discouraged.. Shake the devil.gif for real sis.. you've been by his side all this time! Don't lose faith and hope now! Seriously, better days are ahead and you will look back on this post and say I don't know why I even felt that way.. Don't give thedevil.gif the power seriously!!! (I just felt like Quana when I typed this)

You are very right about this...that is why I posted this today. I have been holding it in for some time now.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Niq, you should go ahead and celebrate. Life is too short to stay mad for too long.. remember the wonderful advice you gave JQ.. Now its time for you to take it too sis!heart.gif

Triplets dis time blink.gif

Ha lookie der me and Tee changed positions. Now I’m like Bunk em and she sey talk to em. LOL

Timeline

I can guess how he feels but at the same time I know your like shoot it’s not my fault. If I’m not tripping about it why should you? We in this together.

CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!! HALLELUJAH JESUS!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Yes I know that wonderful advice and I have been taking that advice for quite some time now. mad.gif You are right live is too short so I am sure I will be stopping by the store on my way home. mad.gif And taking Dada's advice today because that is to darn funny!!!! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

JG what time to you plan on going out. I have yet another social event for Marley tomorrow night mad.gif that starts at 6. Hopefully it will be over by 8.

Meeting Laura and Joe up there probably around 7 or 8. Jackson is coming at 10ish. Not sure when Michelle and Steve are coming. I have to collect their money for that pub crawl next weekend. I will be solo, btw. Although, Daniel may come up and sip some water some time. He's running a downtown marathon on Sunday and is on a self-imposed alcohol fast.

Edited by *JG*

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I know finesse I can imagine it and I know how bad he feels about it. I don't push it in his face or anything and I am the one out there searching for places to apply for him. He just doesn't need to be taking his frustration out on me.

Give him something to do like looking for jobs himself show him how.. these dyaam men need busy work to keep their minds occupied... Steve is cool calm and collected. I even told him I was going to show him how to go on craigslist and things like that. He takes walks, long ones, we leave near Chester so my son takes him all over the place. He hasn't made not one friend yet blink.gif But he is a trooper!

Does Mikel know how to drive? Does he have his license yet?

Timeline

MMMM Hmmmmmm but you have forgot to inform her that you will be meeting up with a certain someone. Don't just tell half a story Dada!!! :D

Shhhh!!! She doesn’t need to hear the whole story anyway because she isn’t going to read it all… LOL

Timeline

See you looking at it wrong.. (I happen to be an expert at being the "bigger" person) but look.. Just compromise and work it out mama... Remember the things that brought you together and those will be the things to keep you together, shake it mama... Maybe you should go hang out with JG just to get a little break. Let her get you a little tilted come home and have angry sex. You should feel better yes.gif

BOAL!!!! I would have to start now if JG wants to get my tilted. What was the name of the drink that got you a couple of weeks ago? Maybe I need a few of those.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Dillon do I need to send you directions again? You know the whole go around the bend, when you see the tanning place.......................laughing.gif

Give him something to do like looking for jobs himself show him how.. these dyaam men need busy work to keep their minds occupied... Steve is cool calm and collected. I even told him I was going to show him how to go on craigslist and things like that. He takes walks, long ones, we leave near Chester so my son takes him all over the place. He hasn't made not one friend yet blink.gif But he is a trooper!

Does Mikel know how to drive? Does he have his license yet?

Hee hee.....oh he drives.........helpsmilie.gif

BOAL!!!! I would have to start now if JG wants to get my tilted. What was the name of the drink that got you a couple of weeks ago? Maybe I need a few of those.

Me? Monkey Sex??????

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.