*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

He needs to understand that you are not doing this just for yourself even though you are going with your girls, you still are trying to get yalls daughter....the not speakin is childish...whether he likes it or not your mind is made up and your ticket is bought. He don't have to like it or accept it, just realize its going down....

JQ don’t listen to Tee!!! He is acting childish but men show there anger different. Don’t bicker try to make piece because life is not promised we have no idea what might happen on this trip and the last thing that needs to happen is you all not being on the best terms. Listen to Dillon at least give it one more try.

Timeline

have you considered acupuncture?

i was in two wrist splints- i was in pain

acupuncture seriously helped me!

worth every penny!

I will think about that. Reminds me of Pinhead from that old horror movie. helpsmilie.gif

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

My hubby bet not trip when I go on these two mini-vacations. I will answer any questions he needs answered, make sure he has food in the house and the house is clean before I leave and Girl boom #### the mess outta him to keep him going for a few days!!! He will need to drink some roots to come back down to earth!!!!! rofl.gifrofl.gif

But on the real, the weekend Im going to the Bahamas, my aunt is having a trip to a lobster fest and I got him a ticket, so he will be with the family yes.gif They love him to death!

Lobster fest? Tell me more??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ don’t listen to Tee!!! He is acting childish but men show there anger different. Don’t bicker try to make piece because life is not promised we have no idea what might happen on this trip and the last thing that needs to happen is you all not being on the best terms. Listen to Dillon at least give it one more try.

Thank you Dada I was starting to think I was crazy. HE is in the wrong JQ but you need to be the bigger person.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dills I agree.

JQ before you BOOM me if you haven't already I do think its all out jealousy...

Dada Boom

Jealousy Boom

Jamaica no Boom :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yes I know your right but its not my fault and why do me dirty b4 I go because you mad when I go so hard for him

Supportive in everything he do

Im sorry yall im about to start crying :crying:

Likkle more

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Yes but I respect my marriage to the fullest and he know that :whistle: :whistle: I think he know

Girl this will be my 11th trip to Jamaica and the first with out him. i know he is mad but :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

girl if he anything like my mista :wacko: he SHOULD KNOW but..... i be like.. do u think the men can put a hypnotic trance on me or what?? :bonk: ..

gir. they just want u to be lost without them.. and being independent women, we SELDOM are, YES i can actually have a good time when u are not around.. OH MY GOSH!!!!..but to appease them, we end up having to ACT the part.. put on our scarlet ohara outfit and swoon and ish.. lol.. what we do for love heehee

Timeline

The first trip without him it was my cousin and our daughters..stayed at the Holiday Inn..chillin'. The moment I stepped off the resort or went down to the hip strip...all I saw was HIM :crying:..not sure if was guilt or what. It was Memorial weekend so he stayed with my family and I saw his family but it was weird.

Second trip - all girl trip...Royal Decameron had a wonderful time but missed him too much. But got to spend quality time with his family. There was an family emergency so I was happy to be there to help his family.

Third trip - it was my aunt's 50th birthday...a free trip cuz they wanted me to be a tour guide. We stayed at El Greco to save money..our special place so I couldn't sleep...couldn't eat at the Pork Pit..it was sad.

I never thought those things would bother me but they did cuz I fell in love with JA (especially MoBay) waaaaaaay before I met Damien.

Huh??? Did I hear Mobay??? LOL

Timeline

Girl don't cry. And really you don't really have to bow down to him or anything...just say you UNDERSTAND where his mood and attitude is coming from. You are taking this trip for the best of your family. He needs to hear that from you.

girl if he anything like my mista :wacko: he SHOULD KNOW but..... i be like.. do u think the men can put a hypnotic trance on me or what?? :bonk: ..

gir. they just want u to be lost without them.. and being independent women, we SELDOM are, YES i can actually have a good time when u are not around.. OH MY GOSH!!!!..but to appease them, we end up having to ACT the part.. put on our scarlet ohara outfit and swoon and ish.. lol.. what we do for love heehee

Well said! :thumbs:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yall are right.

Im just going to see if he budges (sp) and if not I tried. But I love him so much and for that reason alone I will try.:unsure:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Ya'll make me so jealous talking about different sales. The cheapest I EVER paid to go to Jamaica was about $420 and I only got that once. It's usually closer to $600.

:blink: Dang Nat and you were down JA pretty much for a minute....My tickets usually range from 298-398 my one for next week was only 301 but I didn't pay fi it so it don't matter.

Timeline

:blink: Dang Nat and you were down JA pretty much for a minute....My tickets usually range from 298-398 my one for next week was only 301 but I didn't pay fi it so it don't matter.

UMMMM EXCUSE ME!!!! But did we know you were going back again next week?

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Sorry Philly... I didnt see your reply yesterday. I think I lost a couple pages... lost my place.

It has to be max 7 letters/numbers and can include a space.

Rasta 4 life would be nice... but if Louis gets to drive cant do luv my rasta!! LOL!

RSTA4LF ... Does that make sense?

Yup but maybe its bcuz you told me what it means.

I want--- no I'm not telling you somone may tief it....

life is good mami,

i am blessed..i am blessed, everyday of my life i am blessed, when i wake up in the morning and i lay my head to rest, everyday of my life i am blessed.. PULL UP!!!!!.. :rofl:

happy for mi vj sistren dem, ting really come along fah di board.. :dance:

Okay Q...that is wonderful to hear.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Yall are right.

Im just going to see if he budges (sp) and if not I tried. But I love him so much and for that reason alone I will try.:unsure:

That is all you can do. :thumbs:

Now why doesn't your hubby ready this board like Eric so we can get this through his thick head too. :D

Love ya JQ and enjoy your trip and good luck at the interview.

Edited by dillon

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.