*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I feel him on that. I've also noticed, when riding around Atlanta, that "Peach" is in everything.

Have you been to the Coca Cola museum? That tasting room had me SICK... probably set a record for amount of sugar consumed in a short time.

Mmmmmm....love tasting rooms. Anheuser Busch is the best!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Ladies...

Lawny you are in my prayers!

So his interview went well. He says he feels very confident about it, hopefully we will hear soon if he got the job or not. So keep him in your prayers.

WE gotchu Niq!

Timeline

Irie...congrats on the new car and the new apartment. So how long until you guys move?

I am a cougar too. I am 37 and he is 29. ROOOAAAAAARRRR!!!!!!

blink.gifblink.gif Did she just roar????????? helpsmilie.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Thats why I love her so!rofl.gif

Timeline

Good Morning Ladies...

Lawny you are in my prayers!

So his interview went well. He says he feels very confident about it, hopefully we will hear soon if he got the job or not. So keep him in your prayers.

Prayers, Dillon.

And, for Tre. Hang in there, my friend.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Damn.....we have 5 on our plan and it's only 1400 minutes. I threatened my kids with bodily harm if they talked too much. Unlimited Texting is your friend!!!!!

Hi JG you are SO missed! :)rofl.gif

Timeline

Hey ladies, me and my guy friend was in an argument and he said I am one in a million that brought my hubby here from Jamaica.

Please post on my comment about the Jamaican BF and husband on my page and lets knock his socks off.

Its not uncommon :angry:

Shoot its becoming a norm....

I seen the post on FB I thought some of the comments yens made were sweet...

Timeline

Hey JG.. how are you?

It's all good. Can't complain one bit right now!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

LOL MrsTEE now you were wrong for that because I did give an update that he said the interview went well and he feels very confident about it. He is just waiting to hear back from them. Although he still might be there filling out the application because he takes forever and a day with those.

LOL I was still doing the recap.. My bad lol I didn't see you come in laughing.gifluv.gif

JG, how is your arm?

Timeline

Sunday I got up and went to sunrise service at 630-730. Came back home seasoned chicken and Eric and I went back to church for regular 11 service. Whew!!!! We went to my mom's for Easter dinner. Eric made red beans and rice and I grilled the jerk chicken. My mom made pork ribs, steak, field peas, cream corn, dinner rolls, deviled eggs, and cabbage. My lord was I full to the brim.

This menu made me so hungry. I could go for some pork ribs right now. I love the ones at Pork Pit in JA but their so darn high. Mi tink dey like 12 US dollars for some nibblets.

DW Help

Are there any places close to the ATL airport that me and my bestie can go to while we on our layover.

Tomorrow morning.

How long is your layover?

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

I tell ya! I just put him on my wireless plan on the 31st & already he's ran up an hour of talk time....& on BS chupid calls from his little friends. Do they really have to talk to eachother 10 times a day?? And for a minute at a time?? I told him if he goes over our 500 minutes that I'm taking the phone back & sending his rass back to JA! I'm not paying 45 cents/min for stupid social calls. I've only used 4 anytime minutes since the 25th!!!

That is just one thing I'm irritated about....but of course, it could be getting close to Auntie's monthly visit so....

Ells you don't have unlimited??

It's all good. Can't complain one bit right now!

Hey JG...glad to hear that all is well! :yes:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

This menu made me so hungry. I could go for some pork ribs right now. I love the ones at Pork Pit in JA but their so darn high. Mi tink dey like 12 US dollars for some nibblets.

NOPE... remember the donuts, thats all Im saying...

Ells you don't have unlimited??

Unlimited to JA? :unsure: Please share info, if so! :help:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.