dreamchaser

Sad Update

107 posts in this topic

I AM SO SORRY to hear that. I cannot say that i know what you are going trough, but your story really touched my heart , also the story from the lady with the nigerian, you girls are so brave to share your experiences ,that shows me that you are amazing women (in the whole meaning of the word), Full of love an pasion , don't ever let anyone change that on you. Keep loving, keep dreaming but mostly believing.

GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.

junari8.jpg

COUNTRIES HAVE BORDERS, LOVE DOESN'T

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I am sorry to hear that there are such men in the world. My thoughts and prayers go to you...

2/1/2006 Mailed I-129F to NSC

2/2/2006 I-129F delivered to NSC

2/6/2006 NSC NOA1 - Received!

2/8/2006 NSC NOA2 - Approved!

2/10/2006 NSC mails K1 to NVC

2/20/2006 NVC received K1

2/27/2006 NVC Mail K1 to Kiev

3/9/2006 Kiev Receives K1

3/10/2006 FAX'ed appointment letter to Kiev

3/14/2006 Scheduled interview in Kiev

4/10/2006 Appointment in Kiev

4/10/2006 K-1 Visa Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I just want you to know that you are not alone when it comes to being abused by the person that you trust your heart too, you see I too have gone thru some bad changes as a result of trusting the man that I loved and thought he loved me too. Our outcome is similiar, except I had a child and I'm the USC.

I had a baby for my husband and before the child was one month old this man abandoned us, I maxed- out my credit cards getting him the latest medical books, lectures and questions for him to take his step one USMLE test. I went to work pregnant while he stayed at home and studied for his medical test( At his request ) until I started missing too many days and bills were piling up, so I asked him to look for work, which he didn't want to do.

I can go on, but I won't. The long and short of my story is that this man is a doctor in his hometown Nigeria, and he knew that if he could only get to America he could make it on his own, he just needed someone, anyone to help him get by Immigration in his homeland Nigeria ( I also payed for his plane tickett here to the states, as many of us USC do ) and to past his Step 1 for his medical license, and the rest he could get help from Nigerians already here. ( That's what I now think )

Orginally before he came here, he was telling me that he loved me and that we'd work on our problems should any occur and breaking a marriage wasen't in his plans, he told me that in his tribe when men marry they marry for life, however once he got here and we married, things changed and he had a new attitude, he would start arguments and do things to purposely get a negative response from me then he starting moving in and out of the apartment, and eventually left for good, when our son was less then one month old, now during our divorce he's telling the judge lies with nothing to back them up, so now I know this man never wanted me and has nothing to do with his son, but goes to court and say that I won't let him see him.

So you see, I'm also in a messy situation, this man went from a loving caring men to a cut throat type scammer. Fiona, I can identify with your feeling, but now you know that your not alone, and I bet that there are others out there that have been thru this process and landed worse off then the both of us.

I like to think that God put me in this situation because he knows that I can and will handle it well and he will get the glory out of it, no matter what , to God be all the Glory. And to my dear husband, may he gets all that he deserve's, like someone has mentioned, what comes around goes around, so try hard to focus on rebuilding your life and your son, I know it's easier said then done but try, then rejoice in the fact that one day you and your son will remember this experience as a lesson learned.

Karen

SOrry to hear that you had problems..

The nigerian people are very good at scaming people.

I was a friend to a Nigierian person and it was at work he was good person and all, then one day we both involved into a incendent and he stop talking to me all together and he was the person at fault.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Fiona...

first of All, i think God always do what is the best for us, so... I think we have to have a thing to believe and i hope you and your son have all the best things, and happiness forever.

And i really wish you all the best with all my heart!

Big kiss, from São Paulo - Brasil

Visa Approved!

Removal of Conditions

21/03 - VSC Received it

24/03 - NOA 1

27/03 - Check Cashed

08/04 - Biometrics received

July 8th - Approved

"Do you think who made the ears wont listen to you? Do you think who made the eyes, wont see? God is always watching you and listening to you"

988_d85d41946422f5b8fb58899bbfd0ba87_prod.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
We are all thinking of you during this time. (F) Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

:lol::lol: What a joke...why dont you have a timeline....you havent even filed for a visa or anything.....from what i have heard from others you will never be married to this long haired guy so why bother with this site....or are you just dreaming and away with the fairies? :lol::lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!!!!!!!!

We are all thinking of you during this time. (F) Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

:lol::lol: What a joke...why dont you have a timeline....you havent even filed for a visa or anything.....from what i have heard from others you will never be married to this long haired guy so why bother with this site....or are you just dreaming and away with the fairies? :lol::lol:

You need to take your ### out of head you piece of ######.....go and crawl back under your stone....

opppsss.....did I say that out loud??..........never mind

Edited by welshcookie

You need to take your ### out of head you piece of ######.....go and crawl back under your stone....

opppsss.....did I say that out loud??..........never mind

:yes: and I second it :thumbs:

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline
:lol: welshcookie is a desperate #######.......probably spends its whole time on net the loser of a human being....and im sure met so called partner online.....i bet this thing is a fat pog.... :lol::lol:

:lol: welshcookie is a desperate #######.......probably spends its whole time on net the loser of a human being....and im sure met so called partner online.....i bet this thing is a fat pog.... :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::thumbs:

Timeline
:lol::lol: GOD YOU ARE AN UGLY MOLE....go bury your head somewhere...no one cares what you say anyway you english slapper.....you dont know what love is....hahahahahaha......have you shaved lately...lollolololololol..... :lol::lol::lol:

A shame that smc has turned this thread into his own circus.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline
:lol::lol: very funny aussiewench.....this topic may have been made up anyway...besides im not talking about the topic..that welsh slapper or ** started the whole 'circus' as you put it.They are in the dateless and desperate class.....and you are over opinionated for my liking....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I apologize for SMC everyone. I will deal with them at this point. If you notice any other problems please feel free to let me know. :)

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thank you for sharing your experience, I know it must have been hard to do. I wish you the absolute best and I hope this man gets everything that he deserves. It angers me that people can be so misleading and inconsiderate.

and...

GO CAPTAIN EWOK!!!!!

Edited by chocolaterie

Barbara (Canada) & Dallas (USC)

AOS

Nov 13 2005 EAD & I-485 sent to Chicago Lockbox

Nov 22, 2005 EAD & I-485 NOA1

Dec 15, 2005 Biometrics for EAD & I-485

Dec 19, 2005 EAD & I-485 Touched

Jan 21, 2006 Rec'd I-485 Fingerprint Reschedule Notice (AHHH!!!)

Feb 10, 2006 Fingerprint App't

Feb 1, 2006 EAD Approved!!!!

Feb 11, 2006 Rec'd EAD card

Feb 13, 2006 Applied for SSN

Feb 17, 2006 Rec'd SSN

Feb 23, 2006 I-485 Transferred to CSC (AHHH!!)

Mar 02, 2006 I-485 Has been received at CSC

Mar 13, 2006 I-485 Touched

Mar 14, 2006 I-485 Touched

Apr 15 & 25 2006 emailed CSC for status inquiry on I-485

Apr 26 2006 received a response from CSC, another response in 60 days (ahhhhh!!!)

Apr 27, 2006 I-485 Touched

Jun 17, 2006 I-485 Touched

Jun 19, 2006 I-485 Touched

Jun 20, 2006 I-485 Touched

July 3, 2006 emailed CSC again, no response given in the allotted 60 days time frame.

July 27, 2006 received a response from CSC, another response will be given in 30 days.. ha ha ha.

***app sent back to Missouri ***app sent to Chicago

Aug 21 2006 touched

Sept 29 2006 3rd year Anniversay

October 13, 2006 Immigration Interview - Need to return with Long Form Birth Certificate

October 13, 2006 Long Form Birth Cert ordered with expediated shipping

October 18, 2006 Birth Cert Received

October 19, 2006 2nd Immigration Interview - APPROVED

5-20 business days for the Green Card to arrive, maybe I'll be back to see my family before Christmas?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.