pirata

Question on scheduling an appointment interview date in US Embassy Manila

12 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

I am new here in VJ. NVC told me that my papers was shipped March 16, 2010 to the Embassy here in Manila, Philippines.

So I called USEM March 22 and today March 23 and asked if they already received my papers from the NVC. They said they only have electronic copy. My fiance already received the letter from the NVC. I checked the DHL when will March 17th package will arrive in USEM from NVC Dept of State, and it says it has been shipped and someone (PATRICK TAN) received it March 22.

Question is, does calling 19091017878 call center reliable? Do you think my papers are not yet in the Embassy?

It has been a week since it was shipped. When they finally receives the paper, do i need to wait for their letter saying I am eligible to be scheduled for an interview, or can i bypass it and set an appointment?

Thank you.

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

I am new here in VJ. NVC told me that my papers was shipped March 16, 2010 to the Embassy here in Manila, Philippines.

So I called USEM March 22 and today March 23 and asked if they already received my papers from the NVC. They said they only have electronic copy. My fiance already received the letter from the NVC. I checked the DHL when will March 17th package will arrive in USEM from NVC Dept of State, and it says it has been shipped and someone (PATRICK TAN) received it March 22.

Question is, does calling 19091017878 call center reliable? Do you think my papers are not yet in the Embassy?

It has been a week since it was shipped. When they finally receives the paper, do i need to wait for their letter saying I am eligible to be scheduled for an interview, or can i bypass it and set an appointment?

Thank you.

I emailed the through the web site and they told me electronic was only and then thew next day i did the same and they told me it was ready to call

I just called today. Ours left the NVC on 16 March...I used the 888 number from the US to talk to them and they gave us the interview date.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

Hi i'm just wondering...how will I checked our papers.. I mean DHL? my fiance called NVC last week and they told him it was send March 15.. how can we track whether USEM got our papers already? we're still waiting for notification that they already recieve it so we can schedule for the interview...

Hi,

Thank you.

ROC journey

09-03-2012 Filed ROC

09-07-2012 Received NOA1 stating they received my ROC pocket

11-13-12 Received mail for biometrics schedule ( good thing I called n follow up, coz I didnt received the first bio sched they sent me)

11-27-2013: Biometrics schedule

04-19-2013: received mail stating they approved my ROC ( 4-16-2013) no interview)

6/7/13 received txt/email updated case status & order card

6/13/2013: Received 10 yr GC

Thank U God!

N-400 journey

10/21/13 - send pocket to uscis ( Phoenix, Az lockbox)

10/23/13 - pocket received by uscis

10/25/13 - received acceptance letter

11/02/13 - received biometrics letter scheduled on 11/13/13

11/15/13 - received text/email " in line for interview "

01/06/14 - received txt/email scheduled for interview

01/13/14 - received interview letter set on Feb. 10.

02-10-14 - Interview ( San Fernando Valley Field Office, Chartsworth Ca.)

02-10-14 - interview Day.. Approved...

02-14-14 - received updates case scheduled for oath taking ??

03-14-14 - OATH TAKING @ Montebello, Ca.

already a U.S Citizen ?

Timeline

Hi i'm just wondering...how will I checked our papers.. I mean DHL? my fiance called NVC last week and they told him it was send March 15.. how can we track whether USEM got our papers already? we're still waiting for notification that they already recieve it so we can schedule for the interview...

DHL link

and then enter 9270502135, then click track. I entered EXP 15 MAR 2010A in the Track by reference that is how I got the number.

It has been shipped already same as mine. Maybe the USEM hasn't processed it yet. I keep calling the 1909 number ( too expensive) I will give it a 3- 5 days before I call again, maybe it will be in their system. I will keep you posted.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Hi everyone. My fiance called USEM from the states. They gave me a schedule for my interview. It will be on April 8, 2010. I'm just wondering if I can have my medical as late as April 5, 2010... Is that a bad idea? Should I have my medical earlier? Need help! thanks! I'm from Davao by the way so it's not easy to go there anytime.

Timeline

Hi everyone. My fiance called USEM from the states. They gave me a schedule for my interview. It will be on April 8, 2010. I'm just wondering if I can have my medical as late as April 5, 2010... Is that a bad idea? Should I have my medical earlier? Need help! thanks! I'm from Davao by the way so it's not easy to go there anytime.

You should have at least 1 week from the medical to the interview, if something went wrong with your medical, it will cause you delays. Or you can reschedule your interview later, so you can come to Manila for your medical.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Hello! My medical had just finished last Friday in St. Lukes Hospital but supposedly it should have all done last Wednesday but what happened, at that time it was my 3rd day of my period. They wanted me to just come back after my cycle. So, don't go there during your cycle because it will still be useless. The medical will just take for one day if there's no problems. Only the applicant can get inside the hospital...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.